Thread: New challenge!

Default New challenge!

Hi I am new to this forum!

I haven't attempted this challenge yet but I will soon and will make videos and post it on youtube. Not sure if i can complete the game with this, if not i will see how far i can get. I am currently busy with work and school right now but whenever I have the time I will start on this challenge. Or anyone here that is interested can provide feedbacks or tips for others on this thread, i dont know lol

Basically a Steal/Morph/Item Only/No Material Challenge

Rules are :
    No Material AT ALL Beside Morph/Steal maybe Throw? idk lol( No Chocobo Lure, Underwater Materia. etc. etc. )

No Damage via Command except Item/Mug/Morph, I might consider Throw, but I don't know if that might make the game too easy ( NOT EVEN LIMIT BREAKS ! )

Equipments can be used ( Due to War Gong can cause your whole party to be Berserk, and damaging via this method is legit )

Play as a No Material Challenge until you can access Grenades

Overview :

The objective of this challenge is to save your items and think about when to level up ( via item usage ofcouse ) and when to run away. Know what enemy's stealable item is and determine which item is useless and which is useful ( Tip. Ether will be VERY useless ) As of now Throw has been disabled

The best character I would say for this is Yuffie. Once she gets the conformer you can easily deal massive damage with Morph because it is legit to use Morph.

Tranquilizers are excellent items in this challenge because you can not use limit breaks

The "Run"through!
    Guard Scorpion
    Last edited by MaSSaCreViTaLiTy; 10-24-2009 at 11:52 PM.

So how do you expect to beat people w/o limits if you can't do an attack if your limit gauge is full, and the items in the game do crap for dmg? Let me guess, hit Safer Sephiroth with morphs for 200 dmg each?

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

That is the nature of the challenge!

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Default Woops

Um, you cant use the command attack in this challenge? Anyways to answer ur question, a possible solution is Equip ur Ultimate weapon or w/e toss a few hero drinks and use War gong on ur character? I am sure there are tons of combos with items...you do realize there stuff like Bolt 3 Demi 3 Barrier/MBarrier from items right?

Btw delete my other thread if there are any mods, i misclicked on New Topic instead of Add Reply and didnt notice -.-

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Beserking your characters seems like the most effective way to fight in this challenge. I would probably suggest having a healer (items to heal and buff), an attacker (items that damage) and a beserker (obviously the physical attacker). Though I would have to try it out to see how it went.

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

I guess the zeidrichs off of Rude would be a big help during this and even the weapons that are really strong but have no materia slots like nail bat

Yeah. I will try this once I can get some free time throughout working/school. I will be free on wednesday for the whole day to start on this challenge and possibility next saturday and sunday if i get a good schedule. The first part of this game is going to be boring in Midgar

Default Update :

Update :

I actually started it today and is going to upload part 1 to Youtube right now. The guard scorpion was actually pretty hard for me and ive restarted many times.

Basically what i try to do was to not use a limit break on it and since i had no other damaging source I wouldve had to let 1 character die if BOTH character have gotten limit break up. This run was lucky for me because Guard Scorpion dies when Barret was possibly 5 damage away from his limit break.
    Last edited by MaSSaCreViTaLiTy; 10-25-2009 at 01:22 AM.

Default Ai - Blue Prism Training in Chennai | Certification | Online Courses

AI is on the tip of everyone's tongue when they talk about the future of work… or the future of anything, really. But AI is such a vague term. It means different things to different people, and its meaning evolves over time. Organizations are looking for high productivity at low cost. Blue Prism decreases the several risks that take place in manual data entry. Apart from time management and increased productivity Blue Prism enhances organizational efficiency too. ACTE recognizes the growing demands of companies to mitigate risks and costs. https://www.acte.in/ai-artificial-in...ing-in-chennai