Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: >> Game delopers/publishers you want to kick in the balls..

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

Default >> Game delopers/publishers you want to kick in the balls..

>>> Which Japanese game developer/publisher do you want to kick in the balls for not releasing their games on North America??

Personally I think those people of Namco Bandai should be kicked in the balls really hard for not releasing Tales of Rebirth (PS2/PSP) and Namco X Capcom (PS2)..
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..

oreodaredattoomotteyagaru Recognized Member JKTrix's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Site Staff

And Super Robot Wars.

edit: actually, Atlus has published 3 of Bandai's Super Robot Wars games in English (though they're not the ones we really want...) and the most recent one featured the main characters from NxC. So double boo-urns.
    Last edited by JKTrix; 10-29-2009 at 10:23 PM.

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

>>> Squarenix deserves a good kick too for " Itadaki Street Special" (PS2/PSP/DS)..
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

Valkyrie Profile 3: Hrist.

I know it exists! They say it doesn't BUTIKNOWITDOES *twitch* *higurashi laughter*

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by black orb
    Personally I think those people of Namco Bandai should be kicked in the balls really hard for not releasing Tales of Rebirth (PS2/PSP) and Namco X Capcom (PS2)..
    And Tales of Phantasia (PS1), Tales of Destiny 2 (PS2/P), Tales of Destiny Remake (PS2), and Tales of Innocence (NDS)...thank goodness for fan translations.

Fragaria addict Recognized Member Momiji's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

UFO Interactive.

'Arcade Shooter Ilvelo'? Category: Retro? Unforgivably bad cover art that hardly lets the buyer know what the game is supposed to be? Go play in traffic.

Oh, and XS Games. Mobile Light Force and Mobile Light Force 2 Gunbird and Shikigami no Shiro do NOT have stupid generic Charlie's Angels-esque characters in them.

Sickening.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Wow, obviously Sega for the recent Yakuza games, that really needs to happen and I can only hope that this "PSN Imports" idea takes off.

Sega again for the Shining Force III additional parts, now would be the time to do this, maybe also on the PSN Imports possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolivar View Post
    Wow, obviously Sega for the recent Yakuza games, that really needs to happen and I can only hope that this "PSN Imports" idea takes off.

Sega again for the Shining Force III additional parts, now would be the time to do this, maybe also on the PSN Imports possibility.
    Sega for the later parts of SFIII definitely!
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Squenix for every special edition version of their games they feel deserves to be kept in Japan exclusively. As well as Seiken Denetsu 3, Front Mission 5, and Front Mission Online.

Atlus needs to get off their ass and release Shin Megami Tensei 1 and 2 which were remade for GBA and Playstation. You mean you can't translate them and release them either on the DS, PSP, or DLC? Let's also not forget Persona 2: Innocent Sin...

Monolith Soft for Xenosaga I and II for DS as well as for Pied Piper.

disc jockey to your heart krissy's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Markus. D View Post
    Valkyrie Profile 3: Hrist.

I know it exists! They say it doesn't BUTIKNOWITDOES *twitch* *higurashi laughter*
    yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Do Myself a Mischief Vermachtnis's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Ekhi Ysengrim (Brynhildr)

Quote Originally Posted by Zeromus_X View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by black orb
    And Tales of Phantasia (PS1), Tales of Destiny 2 (PS2/P), Tales of Destiny Remake (PS2), and Tales of Innocence (NDS)...thank goodness for fan translations.
    And Tales of Hearts.

Man they really don't like the Tales fans.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Rockstar. Even though it's not Japanese, I just hate them.

Oh, and Namco, gimme Tales games. >.<

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    Atlus needs to get off their ass and release Shin Megami Tensei 1 and 2 which were remade for GBA and Playstation. You mean you can't translate them and release them either on the DS, PSP, or DLC? Let's also not forget Persona 2: Innocent Sin...
    That's why Sony is trying to get a "PSN Imports" part of the Playstation Store. That way developers don't need to set up packaging for retail, port the code to a specific region, or hire any fleshed out localization team.

All they would have to do is get a couple people to translate the text, and put the file up for download. I actually think a game like Yakuza 3 would play pretty awesome like that.

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Didn't someone make some game that was basicalyly Armored Core but with the gameplay of Virtual On?

If that's true, then them. For not releasing it here. If not, then me, for making up something truly awesome. That does not exist.

I'd give Sega a right kicking for not making sequels to Jet Set Radio and Phantasy Star yet. Although I'm still fond of them for releasing games like Bayonetta and Yakuza. So maybe I'd give them a gentle hug afterwards to ease the pain.

EDIT - Forgot Shenmue III. Now that was unexcusable. You don't leave a franchise off on a "To be Continued" sign. They could easily just scrap together a title for the PSP or DS if they don't want to shell out on another console game. Just give us something Sega.
    Last edited by Dreddz; 10-30-2009 at 06:58 PM.