Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: I walked into the men's room today.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Default I walked into the men's room today.

I have two consecutive classes in the same building, one on the second floor, and another on the third floor. Both floors are identical in every way, the only difference is the room numbers on the second floor start with two and the ones on the third start with three, obviously. This means the bathrooms are in the same exact place on both floors. I go to the third floor for my next class and I realize I need to pee, so I walk into the same restroom that I normally would on the second floor. The door closes behind me and I see some strange looking sinks! Why are the sinks in this bathroom different from the bathroom on the second floor? Wait. D:
    NOOOO D:

*runs out*

No one was in there, but I got a weird look from the guy who saw me come out of there! A couple of minutes later when I was still waiting for the instructor to unlock the door and start class, some guy was like "dude, I just walked into the girl's room, why are the genders switched on this floor?" and I felt sooooo much better after hearing someone else had done the same thing xD

Topic:

Have you ever entered the wrong restroom? Have you ever had to use a gross restroom? Just talk about public restrooms in general.

Fragaria addict Recognized Member Momiji's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I'd rather hold it in and feel awful all day than use a public restroom.

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

My sister did the same thing today except she didn't notice until she got out!

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I did it all the time! On purpose, though. In high school I remember chasing guys around threatening to kick their arses for some reason or another and this guy ducked into the men's room and I was like, that ain't stopping me >:O

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

it's not fun, don't do it Moon Rabbits's Avatar

I'm afraid of public washrooms. Like, I avoid them as much as possible, unless I ABSOLUTELY have to go ... and only #1. Seriously. smurf the other! I'll never do that in a public restroom. The only time I really don't care about public washrooms is when I'm out drinking at a bar, it's sort of unavoidable.

And yes, I have used the bathroom of the opposite gender before. Mostly in gay bars, though ... cuz the men's washrooms are pretty much for smurfing.

The grossest public washrooms I've ever used were a) the Greyhound bus, and b) a washroom in Toronto that I walked into and saw nothing but blood and everywhere. I almost threw up; then I ran out and freaked out on the sidewalk for a bit before deciding to wait til I got home.

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

I like the urinals that have little pictures of candles or flies or some other thing in them. They give us little pictures to pee on

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

I don't have a bathroom. I have to use the public restrooms in our dorm to shower and EVERYTHING ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Jessweeee♪ View Post
    I don't have a bathroom. I have to use the public restrooms in our dorm to shower and EVERYTHING ;_;
    I would kill myself.

Fragaria addict Recognized Member Momiji's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by theundeadhero View Post
    I like the urinals that have little pictures of candles or flies or some other thing in them. They give us little pictures to pee on
    Every time I hear about that I can't help but think how brilliant it is. I've never seen it myself, but I can only imagine how much more clean the floor around those urinals are.

And that's another reason I hate using public restrooms. Seeing puddles under the urinals is just... no.

There is a local bar/restaurant here that his a urinal shaped like a woman's lips. I was offended.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Ya, when I was in the Navy, I usually hang out with a bunch of guys with me being the only female. So I somehow talk and behave like them.

There was once everyone feel like going to the toliet and I ALMOST follow them to the male toliet.

Backpacking through Asia for six months meant a whole lot of very gross bathrooms. Most of them public/dorm toilets, and many of them squat toilets. Some wouldn't even qualify as restrooms - I've also had to do my business in a hole in the ground in a so-called "toilet tent" (5 days trek), in the Indian desert and in the jungles of Thailand.
    - I have no problems with public restrooms and dorm toilets. If I have to go, I have to go.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

In elementary school, one of my classmates had a little brother in the same grade as mine. I remember when they were in the second grade my classmate walked up to me and was like JESSICA YOUR LITTLE BROTHER PEED ON MY LITTLE BROTHER PLEASE YELL AT HIM

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Jessweeee♪ View Post
    In elementary school, one of my classmates had a little brother in the same grade as mine. I remember when they were in the second grade my classmate walked up to me and was like JESSICA YOUR LITTLE BROTHER PEED ON MY LITTLE BROTHER PLEASE YELL AT HIM
    IN THE CLASSROOM!?

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Well no, see, they had these weird peeing contests, but they were too little to aim well or something, I don't know how it works, and this happened in the bathroom.

Oh, but he told me about the incident while we were in the classroom, if that's what you meant.