3. You may not vote on this poll
  • RINOA

0 0%
  • ADEL

3 100.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SEALING RINOA or SEALING ADEL?

Default SEALING RINOA or SEALING ADEL?

If this says 'SEALING RINOA', it will prove how dedicated the Esthar corporation really is. They find out that Rinoa is a witch, they start preparing everything (the equipment, etc) to be ready for Rinoa whenever they get her. It also proves that they are willing to seal Rinoa for many generations ... Putting her name on the wall costs money, you know.

But if this says 'SEALING ADEL', was Adel MEANT to be sealed in this place, not in the space? Another thing Square changed mind during the development? Or was Adel actually sealed in this place and Esthar moved her to the Space to be safer.

What do you think?

Alright, um, I hate to ask this...but what? You're thinking way too into this, and anyway that looks like "SEALING F"something, implies it wasn't naming Rinoa or Adel.

Here's the original picture:

The background is blurry, it's a bit hard to read the true characters.

No, it can't be FLocke. Square tried to deceive us into thinking that it was actually a F, but it's very possible that it's not. Why else did Square not let us see the entire part of the second word?

Maybe this is Hyne?

It could be almost anything. If you are right, and it is indeed an "R" (which I doubt, it looks like an "F", and, no, Square doesn't try to "trick" us about something that only shows up for a half second), it could be Sealing Room, or any of a hundred other things. Quit jumping to idiotic conclusions due to a lack of evidence.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Why should we care? They wanted to seal Rinoa regardless, and you save her.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade View Post
    It could be almost anything. If you are right, and it is indeed an "R" (which I doubt, it looks like an "F", and, no, Square doesn't try to "trick" us about something that only shows up for a half second), it could be Sealing Room, or any of a hundred other things. Quit jumping to idiotic conclusions due to a lack of evidence.
    I think the F part was a mistake, either that or Square did it. It was meant to be a R or A. Maybe Square doesn't want us to get spoiled or something.
    Were we ever told in-game that there was a Sorceress that begins with a F? Nope!

How about SEALING FACILITY?

But you can see the bottom line next to it, so it cannot be a 'A'. The 'A' letter doesn't have a bottom line.

I believe that it's SEALING RINOA.
    If Squall never saved her, she would be pro-longing her life.
    If someone goes back to the past and stopped Squall from saving Rinoa, she could live for many years and become Ultimecia.
    It shows how dedicated Esthar really is. When they analysed Rinoa, they acknowledged the potential in her power.

I don't think Esthar seal sorcessess so that they wouldn't harm the Estharians. It's something else. They wanted to use sorcessess as weapons to defeat something in the future. Maybe X?

Blog Entries

Is looks to me that it is FU, so this obviously contibutes to the R=U theory, right? In fact, maybe it is the R=S theory, maybe you are Rinoa, which makes you evil, and now you must die. Or maybe the Square Enix team made the sign and was like, smurf this, it isn't important at all so why put effort into it.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

It looks like FL to me which would probably mean its the SEALING FLOOR, which makes sense, cause its the floor that the sealing takes place. I don't see how you got an A and or an R

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    It looks like FL to me which would probably mean its the SEALING FLOOR, which makes sense, cause its the floor that the sealing takes place. I don't see how you got an A and or an R
    That works, this is the sealing floor.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post

Maybe.

Floor is kind of an in-formal word.
    They put 'ELEVATOR PLATFORM' on the inside wall of the Esthar transportation.
    They also put 'REDUCE' and 'STOP' on the exterior layer of the tunnel.

Interesting.

We also have to remember that the governments of Final Fantasy VIII all speak Japanese, so their use of English words are just as suspect as the republic of Japan today.
    俺は人間なのか?

Quote Originally Posted by Serapy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade View Post
    I think the F part was a mistake, either that or Square did it. It was meant to be a R or A. Maybe Square doesn't want us to get spoiled or something.
    Were we ever told in-game that there was a Sorceress that begins with a F? Nope!
    Yes, when I manufacture a machine, I label all the parts with the name of the person who is going to use it. Wait, no, that would be stupid. You admit that it's an "F", but are so obsessed with your psychotic theory that you say either THE PEOPLE WHO WROTE IT IN THE FIRST PLACE ARE WRONG, or, they MESSED IT UP ON PURPOSE JUST TO DECEIVE US. Your evidence for your theory is that the evidence YOU pointed out IS WRONG. How the HELL is this considered logic?
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Blog Entries

How is floor an informal word? What other common word can you think of to mean floor?

And how does elevator platform and reduce and stop mean anything at all?