Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Important

Quote Originally Posted by Duce of Daggers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaralia View Post
    My daughter comes first and above all. My self preservation comes after that, and my husband's well being as well. Then comes everything else.
    and that i understand it's a mother's obligation to take care of their child

but the reason i i take care of myself first is because i have no strong family ties
    Oh I so totally understand. Before I had my kid I didn't have any strong family ties either, and I'm still distant from my family, outside of my very immediate three-person ring.

No judging here.

Quote Originally Posted by Duce of Daggers View Post
    My daughter comes first and above all. My self preservation comes after that, and my husband's well being as well. Then comes everything else.
    and that i understand it's a mother's obligation to take care of their child

but the reason i i take care of myself first is because i have no strong family ties
    Oh I so totally understand. Before I had my kid I didn't have any strong family ties either, and I'm still distant from my family, outside of my very immediate three-person ring.

No judging here.
    and i respect any mother that is willing to go to the ends of the earth for their child

my sister is the exact opposite.
    she keeps pawning her son off on other people.

the only person i am close to is probably my nephew. who sadly enough is only 2 years of age.

i have a few good friends. but i wouldn't call myself devoted to them.
    a lot of people tend to think that I'm emotionally distant. Antisocial i suppose. which i usually try to stay distant i hate pouring my heart out to people.

Truth.

Family, friends... your relationships with these people are what you precive them to be.
    The friends you choose, the things you do, all based on what you believe. You may be right, or when it counts most you could find out you were very wrong. Some people even try to ignor or avoid things because they want to keep trusting some one. But if the truth is they can't, whatever they tell themselves won't change it. Me, I'd rather know even if it breaks up the relationship. Even if the other peson believes as much as you do, but when it matters most people dont always act as they believe they will. Wheather its knowing for sure that you really can't/couldn't trust some one, or finding out that you could after all, when theres no room for dout either way, thats something to value. Sometimes the one you can count on the most is the one you'd expect the least. Truth is a rare, valuable thing, and it can change everything.

(sorry if this all doesn't flow together well spelling, ect., in a hurry and had to rush near the end)

Thanks to eternal essence for the great sig!

The most important thing to me is my Mr Booga and my friends, they are a second family to me, and I would do anything for them and to keep them safe and happy.