View Poll Results: Have You Ever Been Bullied? Or Witnessed Or Took Part In Bullying?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I Have Been Bullied, Witnessed It As Well Taking Part In It Too

4 28.57%
  • Yes, I Have Been Bullied And Have Also Witnessed Bullying

4 28.57%
  • Yes, I Have Been Bullied And Have Bullied Myself

1 7.14%
  • Yes, I Have Been Bullied

4 28.57%
  • No, I Have Not Been Bullied But Have Bullied Myself

0 0%
  • No, I Have Not Been Bullied And Have Witnessed It Happen

1 7.14%
  • No, I Have Not Been Bullied, I Have Witnessed It And Have Also Taken Part In It Too

0 0%
  • No, I Have Not Been Bullied

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: November: Anti-Bullying Week. Have You Been Bullied Before?

Articles
    Blog Entries

Question November: Anti-Bullying Week. Have You Been Bullied Before?

You May Have Noticed In My Sig That The Typical Friendship Banner Is Gone And Has Been Replaced A By Anti-Bullying Week One. Well Every Once In A While A Important Event Such As This Will Spring Up And I Could'nt Just Watch By!

So For The Next Week, From Today To Probably Sunday, Ill Be Doing All My Topics On Bullying.

But Don't Worry! Normal Service With Friendship Will Be Resumed Next Week. You Can Still Post In My Friendship Threads! I Scan Over Them Everyday For A Reply!!

So Anyway, On To Bullying!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have You Ever Been Bullied? Or Indeed Witnessed Or Even Took Part In Bullying? Where Have You Been Bullied? When, And What Did You Do? Share Your Thoughts And Views, And Take Part In A Poll!

EDIT: DARN IT! I Forgot To Add The "No, I Have Not Been Bullied" Option To The Poll! Grr.
    Last edited by Formalhaut; 11-16-2009 at 09:07 PM.

yea, i was bullied and i was bullying once somebody for some time
    when i was in the second or third grade or something, the other pupils used to act as if i had been some kind of contaminated, so they used to act like inoculating a serum
    being a child all that stuff kinda got me at that time, so that i was quite un-self-confident in the sixth grade..
    at that time i startet to bully a classmate due to his hygiene and language.. i surely was a brat then

nowadays i try to protect weaker people from getting bullied, as for myself i don't get bullied anymore since i actually do look like a bully haha

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I was bullied on this forums constantly by LITTLE MANUS ever since I joined and nobody is willing to lend a helping hand.

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

I used to be bullied. It started in 5th grade when I was 10, and it didn't end until I graduated.

Fragaria addict Recognized Member Momiji's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Sure I was, all through school. Who hasn't been bullied at one time or another?

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    I was bullied on this forums constantly by LITTLE MANUS ever since I joined and nobody is willing to lend a helping hand.
    I'm helping now.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Yeah I was bullied. Only time I "bullied" though was when they were doing it to someone else first. I guess then it becomes more of a fight or arguing. Hey I got punched in the nose without doing anything about it once cause I stood up for someone. lol 9th grade. I feel old now

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

A little bit every now and then from 3rd to 10th grade. Never been physically bullied, just thrown some words at, being laughed at, and very few talked to me. It didn't bother me much, but it was boring to spend so much time alone. It's really weird to think back at It seems so foreign to me now.

I have of course also witnessed bullying, although there was little I could do. I've never bullied anyone myself.

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

"Bullied myself?" How exactly does one bully oneself? Masochism?

Yeah, I was picked on for being short as a kid. However that tought me one important lesson in life that still sticks with me, 'People are, have, and always will be stupid. No point in letting it get to you.'

It also led me to keep smaller circles of close friends, rather then a large number of decent friends, which I very much enjoy having.

So I can't really say that bullying had a negative effect on me.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

When I was three a girl through sand at me at the park. Does that count? Other than that I've never been bullied and I've never bullied anyone. Never been in a fight either. I'm a very peaceful person.

I am one of the least intimidating people ever.

I've been bullied like crazy in school throughout my life up until college, where I am now. I was always an outcast among people my own age, and always seemed to get along better with people that were much older than me. I hope to write a memoir about my experiences someday.
    Is that your final answer?

Recognized Member smittenkitten's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator

I was bullied when I went to a different primary school I think it's because I got a chest quite early. It would always be the boys who bullied me and tried to rip my top off or pull up my skirt. ; ; Well they regret it now and one of them still says sorry to my mum.

Yeah I was bullied right through education. I was different, and I was never scared out of being myself. Hence I got it quite bad, but it made me much stronger.