Thread: Dissidia Formula

Default Dissidia Formula

What future game do you think could use the Dissidia Formula(concept) in it. When i say future game, I mean what Company or game series can create a game with the same set up as dissidia.
    For example what if a Capcom game was made with a set of heroes and villains from within the span of capcom games and a story was made about it. Thats the general idea. Im wondering what games you would like to see do that.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Actually, the funny thing about Dissidia is that it plays like a retooled version of Evil Zone. Which in turn was a fighting game about taking every major anime stereotype and getting them into a fighting game.

As for other companies trying this route... Can't think of any since most of the best options (Nintendo and Capcom) have already done it.

thanks for your thoughts, maybe there isint another company that could do this formula. Ill have to think my self somemore, because this could get into an interesting conversation if it works out right. My thoughts right now, is that if anything was to be done similar to Dissidia it would have to be a crossover. My guess is something outraqeous, like how Mortal Kombat took on DC Universe. I'd like to see a Dragon Ball Z vs DC Universe. Wait a minute, thats actually could work, I'll think of a story right now.