Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Top 3 Most Physically Overrated Celebs

Cheryl Cole annoys me because of the way she is celebrated on X-factor, shes just irritating!!

Jordan/Katie Price, not even going to go into that, she's dreadful

JENNIFER ANNISTON, god her acting is so irritating (cept that one where she is a check out girl), but most the time she just drives me mad
    ...It is because there is a limit to time that we wish for nights that never dawn.
    Eternity is just an empty illusion and is why feelings of being able to believe in one another are born...
    Remember that well.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Megan Fox has a decent personality from what I've seen from interviews and the like. Though that could just be a cultivated image for publicity sake.
    DING DING DING!

Angelina used to be extremely attractive, but I agree that now that she's a rail she's not so pretty.

I'd say Megan Fox is overrated, but there's been a pretty sizeable backlash against her lately, so I'm not really sure she qualifies as overrated anymore.

Scarlett is definitely not even close to being overrated.
    Don't delay, add The Pimp today! Don't delay, add The Pimp today!
    Fool’s Gold tlsfflast.fm (warning: album artwork may sometimes be nsfw)

it's not fun, don't do it Moon Rabbits's Avatar

I agree about Megan Fox and Angelina - I never really understood why all these guys are like OMFGZCXZG. Like, I don't think they're that pretty. But I guess pretty and hot are two different things, so ...

But I love Scarlett Johansson! I love love love her! I think she's soooooo prettyyyyyy~~~ Same with Leona Lewis If I were a lady I'd want to look like her.

The only thing I've ever been able to think when I see Cameron Diaz is HOLY smurf DO YOU HAVE A FACE BEHIND THAT MOUTH?!?!??? I mean it's huge.

As for boy celebrities, I've always been unable to understand the attraction to:

I mean, neither of those looks do anything for me. Especially the second one - he just looks greasy.

Likewise, as scintillating as this may be, I'm still like "meh":

George Clooney is another one where I'm just like WHERE'S THE ATTRACTION ????

I mean, to me anyway, these guys have nothing on say ... James Franco, Milo Ventimiglia (or however iz spelled), Michael C. Hall, Glenn Fitzgerald and of course:

*Bangs like screen door in hurricane*

edit: Oh, and Robert Downey Jr. is smurfin sexy toooooooo~

One Hundred Chimneys Recognized Member Tavrobel's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Beyonce is fine. But, I've never understood the appeal for Fox outside of her role in Transformers, much less Jolie.

You guys are crazy. Angelina Jolie is extremely, extremely attractive. I would jump that in like two seconds.

And Brad Pitt. He's very, very good looking. I would also jump that in two seconds.

Johnny Depp, on the other hand, I don't understand even a little.
    俺は人間なのか?

Don't get me wrong, Angelina's still attractive and I wouldn't say no to her. She's just not OMG THE MOST ATTRACTIVE CELEBRITY IN HOLLYWOOD like a lot of people say anymore.
    Don't delay, add The Pimp today! Don't delay, add The Pimp today!
    Fool’s Gold tlsfflast.fm (warning: album artwork may sometimes be nsfw)

I still think Angelina is very very beautiful.

Johnny Depp is also attractive, I think.

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

Angelina Jolie at one point was attractive, but still very overrated. And now it's not even that anymore.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Word, Michael C Hall has a subtle sexiness that most people miss. Hux didn't see it at first in SFU, but then he was soon like OOHHOHOHOHH. Though he prefers Keith by far. I think I do too.

I spent a long time last night at a bar trying to think to ponder this question, and the only new one we thought of was Renee Zellwegger, based on her weight (ie: skeletor frightfest when she's at her "normal" weight like Chicago, cute when she's trying to be chubbed up for Bridget Jones)

Quote Originally Posted by Rye View Post
    Word, Michael C Hall has a subtle sexiness that most people miss. Hux didn't see it at first in SFU, but then he was soon like OOHHOHOHOHH. Though he prefers Keith by far. I think I do too.

I spent a long time last night at a bar trying to think to ponder this question, and the only new one we thought of was Renee Zellwegger, based on her weight (ie: skeletor frightfest when she's at her "normal" weight like Chicago, cute when she's trying to be chubbed up for Bridget Jones)
    Renee Zellwegger was adorable in Jerry Maguire.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

But-a-face

I can't think of two other people right now, so rain check.

man i am so glad that someone brought up Johny Depp, I not only hate him but also find him greasy and haggard...
    She looks so pretty in her casket, I'm in love with a corpse!

First off! I Love Angelina Jolie!
    Ok and see Brad Pitt is hot, I will admit this, but blond hair/blue eyes has never been my taste when it come to men, or women for that matter. I would pick Johnny Depp over Brad Pitt any day! And I love Johnny Depp too. It's all about personal preference.
    Also, I don't like Jessica Simpson at all, and I don't think she's anything special to look at either. To me she looks like a dumb blond, just as much as she is one.

Don't get mad, get moist I Don't Need A Name's Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Howie Kipps (Sargatanas)

Pretty much said.
    Jordan, Jolie and Diaz are all very...unattractive people
    I made one myself for a change! Although you can probably tell that..