Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Top 3 Most Physically Overrated Celebs

Quote Originally Posted by Melissaur View Post
    yeah but what does she look like before the make-up and photo retouching?
    The second picture probably offers the best possible example. It's not photo retouched (as far as I can tell) since it looks like a screencap from a television show or something like that. They usually don't retouch those.

Dunno if this is a good picture but uh, something like this:

I don't think she looks all that bad. I'd hit it.

ehhhh... she looks aiiiiiight... but those tattoos are smurfing trashy and haggard as !
    She looks so pretty in her casket, I'm in love with a corpse!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

I think Cheryl Cole is very pretty indeed, although I'd still prefer Kimberley Walsh. And if you're looking at any girl group singer anywhere, I'd preer Una Healy. Mmmm.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Yeah I've always thought that Kimberly Walsh was one of the better looking members from Girls Aloud.

Googling pictures is fun.

And also, there are a lot of pictures of Cheryl Cole that haven't been photo retouched, I just happened to pick 2 that were. But if you look at photos of her from the X Factor, they haven't been changed and she always looked amazing on there.

Don't get mad, get moist I Don't Need A Name's Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Howie Kipps (Sargatanas)

Nah, I'd say that Kimberly is the least attractive out of them all
    I made one myself for a change! Although you can probably tell that..

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

It's okay, man, we can't all have taste.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Howie Kipps (Sargatanas)

That was low Daniel...REALLLLL LOW.

The Misanthropist charliepanayi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe. View Post
    But if you look at photos of her from the X Factor, they haven't been changed and she always looked amazing on there.
    No, on The X-Factor she looks like she's slapped on a ton of make-up with a trowel. The only saving grace is that she hasn't yet done a Dannii Minogue and Botoxed her face into oblivion.
    "Excuse me Miss, do you like pineapple?"

I don't think we'll ever see any well-known woman appear on TV with no make-up on. And it's not like she does it herself, she'll have people putting it on for her, so if it ever looks bad it's not exactly her fault. I think I know girls that wear more make-up everyday then she does anyway.

I really don't like how Cheryl Cole looked on the X-factor and I really could never understand it when people said she was attractive. Really don't think she needs to slap so much make up on.

I don't understand the hype about Megan Fox either, really very confusing
    JET SET RADIOOOOOOO

I really have to agree with Cheryl Cole being over rated. Sure, I understand that everyone has their own opinion but I just can't see anything there myself. 'Course my opinion is perhaps a little biased as I really can't stand her, she irritates me to no end! >.< But I really don't find her attractive in the slightest =/

I don't understand all the attention Megan Fox gets either (Much like a lot of people xD), I guess she is slightly sexy at times but really anyone can bend over a car in short shorts.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

It might be worth noting that yes, I do think she is over rated, but no, I don't think she's ugly. If she wasn't famous then I'm sure at least 90% of people who would see her walking down the street would note that she is a looker. Not incredible, but very very far from "not attractive". I couldn't say the same for Ms. Jolie.

The Misanthropist charliepanayi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB View Post
    It might be worth noting that yes, I do think she is over rated, but no, I don't think she's ugly. If she wasn't famous then I'm sure at least 90% of people who would see her walking down the street would note that she is a looker. Not incredible, but very very far from "not attractive". I couldn't say the same for Ms. Jolie.
    I think it's the exact opposite, I think people overrate the looks of the likes of Cheryl Cole because they're famous. Besides, I don't think many people here have said their choices are outright ugly (maybe they have, but I can't be fussed now to re-read all the posts), they've just said they don't think they're all that great looking.
    "Excuse me Miss, do you like pineapple?"

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Well, when she auditioned for Popstars (ie, when she just walked in off the street), all the judges were going on about how gorgeous she was after she left the room (and just looking at her, yeah, she was, too xD). And she was winning beauty contests before she got into the competition, too.

Fun point thought, of course she's overrated because she's famous - every famous person is overrated because they're famous, aren't they? I mean, if I was a big shot actor, I'd expect girls out there to swoon over me despite my average looks. Okay, okay, I'm kidding. I'm not average, I'm awesome.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Howie Kipps (Sargatanas)

The thing is, Cheryl Cole looks human. Megan Fox wouldn't look out of place in Madam Tussauds.