Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Uniqe foods you crave...UNIQUE

It's been a long time since I had eel. I could go for some fried eel right now.

Also, oatmeal pancakes!

President of SoulfireSoft Ledious's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Breine View Post
    It's been a long time since I had eel. I could go for some fried eel right now.

Also, oatmeal pancakes!
    hmm I haven't even heard of oatmeal pancakes but I cant see why it wouldn't be plausible or delicious.

Japanese green tea tempura fried ice cream. It's a mouth full of words just as it is a mouth full of heaven.

creative director of Soulfire Soft, public site coming soon!!! -_^

it's not fun, don't do it Moon Rabbits's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShlupQuack View Post
    Meh, I also have fantastic balls so whatev.

I like interesting shaped foods too! I got a tool that makes hotdogs into penguins.
    LEMME SEEEEEE!! o_o the penguin hot dogs i mean.

And I'm not sure if the eel in the sushi you've been eating is BBQ or not, but I assume so. Everywhere I get eel from refers to it as "BBQ" - I've never had / heard of it any other way. It's soooo smurfing good though. I want some NAAAAAAAAAAOW!!

Green tea icecream is awesome. I doubt I would enjoy it tempura-ized though. I do enjoy pumpkin tempura, though - mmmmmmmmmz.

Incidentally tzatziki, hummus, and bubba ganoush are also wicked. Tzatziki is my favorite thing to dip anything in. Especially nan bread. I lurrrrrrrrrrrrv nan bread. I also love Lebanese cuisine -mmm mmm mm.

I catered an event for new Pakistani immigrants awhile back and they had SUCH good food. Oh my smurfing god. They had this crazy beef stuff that was all spicy, and this other chicken stuff with chick peas and sauce, and these like ... chicken beef roll shkibab things. I wish I remembered what any of this stuff was called because it was so delicious. Everything was spicy/hot as smurf - soooo good. They also had delicious rice pudding deserts.

Oh how I love foreign food~~

Green tea icecream is awesome. I doubt I would enjoy it tempura-ized though. I do enjoy pumpkin tempura, though - mmmmmmmmmz.
    ...Probably because you have only had salty things with tempura right?
    Ever had fried ice cream? It's this but better than sex. I promise you, if you tried tempura ice cream, you would never want to eat anything again in your entire life.
    Other flavors include mango, vanilla, strawberry and chocolate but nothing is more compatible with tempura than green tea ice cream. Eating this is like having a three way with the two sexiest, cutest asian chicks in the world. Imagine, Green tea, Tempura and then you.

it's not fun, don't do it Moon Rabbits's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ledious View Post
    Eating this is like having a three way with the two sexiest, cutest asian chicks in the world.
    Oh so it's one of the most traumatizing experiences ever.

Incidentally red bean and mango ice cream are awesome. Again - not tempura-ized I don't think. I've had non-salty things tempura-ized before that were okay ... I prefer deep fried mars bars or pickles tho, plzzzzzz.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Rabbits View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ledious View Post
    Eating this is like having a three way with the two sexiest, cutest asian chicks in the world.
    Oh so it's one of the most traumatizing experiences ever.

Incidentally red bean and mango ice cream are awesome. Again - not tempura-ized I don't think. I've had non-salty things tempura-ized before that were okay ... I prefer deep fried mars bars or pickles tho, plzzzzzz.
    they are asian...
    If you try it I am positive you will love tempura ice-cream. And asian girls.

btw have you ever had mochi with red bean paste or mochi icecream?

Hawaiian Spaghetti.

Find a recipe on google if interested. My dad use to make it with ham instead of beef. I don't talk to him anymore so I don't know what else he modified. I know that going by the normal recipe, I can't make it taste nearly as good as he made it.

Crispy Lemon slices with Cinnamon powder!! Yum yum!!

HOTROD
    "Lets go for a spin you and I"

I love mulligatawny soup. It means "pepper water" but it is insanely delicious. Cooking it is too much for my dormitory kitchen though (;_・)

Tôi đói.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

It's almost Latke time!

Quote Originally Posted by Kamiko View Post
    I love mulligatawny soup. It means "pepper water" but it is insanely delicious. Cooking it is too much for my dormitory kitchen though (;_・)

That would be an awesome dish to cook for her she loves stews and soups. Sounds delicious too ^_^