Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Final Japanese Trailer

Quote Originally Posted by genesizz257 View Post
    ok WTF did you just say ???? that song is epic If you think thats bad this is the we got stuck with >.< Leona Lewis My Hands
    WTF did I just say? Exactly what I typed. Read it again if you have to.

That song is FAR from epic. Its completely cliched, sissy, sappy pop garbage. Seriously. Just chuck a sappy Mariah Carey song on there. Same thing. And there are THOUSANDS of songs just like it.

And yeah, that other song is crap too. I didn't even get 1 min into it and had to shut it off.

Granted, these gals can sing, no doubt about it. However the music is pure $hite.

Something non-lyrical, that is really epic, with some sort of adventure and danger would fit much better. Though I'm sure the game will have loads of that. It can just do without another sappy pop-queen vomit-inducing love ballad. Regardless if there's a love story or not.
    Last edited by crazybayman; 11-25-2009 at 08:20 PM.
    WICKED-AWESOME SIG.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    though I'm betting good money his father is the game's token Cid.
    Nope. FFWiki says the token Cid will be a villain for the second game in a row. And he'll be a young guy, it seems.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Fynnek Zoryasch (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Rodney View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    though I'm betting good money his father is the game's token Cid.
    Nope. FFWiki says the token Cid will be a villain for the second game in a row. And he'll be a young guy, it seems.
    I read somewhere that he is based on Gackt as well. Nomura must have a crush on him or something...

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMassacre View Post
    ok WTF did you just say ???? that song is epic If you think thats bad this is the we got stuck with >.< Leona Lewis My Hands
    Could anyone provide a source that states that the Japenese song is being replaced with My Hands? No where have I seen anything about that.
    YES i can ... Final Fantasy XIII 13 Presentation With Dev's
    about 3 mins in it says it

Quote Originally Posted by genesizz257 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkMassacre View Post
    Could anyone provide a source that states that the Japenese song is being replaced with My Hands? No where have I seen anything about that.
    YES i can ... Final Fantasy XIII 13 Presentation With Dev's
    about 3 mins in it says it
    Oh that video, I have seen that. I just couldn't understand what that guy was saying. Well that sucks, I actually didn't mind the Japanese theme song. Not a big fan of My Hands but it's not going to send me into conniptions.

from wat i've read on FF-XIII.net ~ Final Fantasy XIII - Versus XIII - Agito XIII n Final Fantasy XIII: News, Trailers & Screens ~ Final Fantasy-XIII.net da black haired guy in sanctum is da new cid. then people r guessin dat vanielles eidolon is an original summon used from greek mythology dat is earth based (dat part was just speculations) n it also seems dat some members r runnin out of time bout 2 turn into a cie corpse

Thanks Polaris for the Awesome Avy and Sig!
    Beaten FF I,III,IV,V,VI,VII,VII CC,VII DC, VIII,IX,X,XII,XIII Dissidia Currently on I&X-2

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

genesizz257, absolutely do not flame other members like you did earlier. I deleted that post for being rude and pointless, but I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. Nobody benefits from name-calling and it doesn't add to the discussion in any way. Cut it out.

Additionally, see the note I left in your first post about double posting, please. Carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by Northcrest View Post
    from wat i've read on FF-XIII.net ~ Final Fantasy XIII - Versus XIII - Agito XIII n Final Fantasy XIII: News, Trailers & Screens ~ Final Fantasy-XIII.net da black haired guy in sanctum is da new cid. then people r guessin dat vanilles eidolon is an original summon used from greek mythology dat is earth based (dat part was just speculations) n it also seems dat some members r runnin out of time bout 2 turn into a cie corpse
    I don't think any of them will, though. If any of them do, it won't be till after the final boss is defeated.

Japanese TV spot

The awful song once again really ruins it for me.What happened to the epic music this series used to have?