Thread: Mini Mafia - Game Over: The Mafia sure whooped y'all'z butts

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by leader of mortals View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by qwertysaur View Post
    I know, Im an idiot. That's why I didn't do it................
    You are not an idiot, just not planning things out.
    And this doesn't make me an idiot?
    no, it makes you a fool, but not an idiot. Just don't make a pattern of this like DD decided he would for many mafia games, and think before you act. That's why I said I was serious this whole game before, because I planned everything out to make the game more interesting to start, and get the mafia out of hiding as I did it.

I still have suspicions on you too for pulling a sympathy card on mind might I add, so go find a real mafia member before I tie a noose around your neck
    Well, how do you know I haven't been planning from the start?
    I can read your mind!
    Really it's classified information. Give me that roleclaim you wanted to use and if I laugh enough then I'll tell you K?

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Also by give me I mean post it now

Blog Entries

Fine, I was probably going to say something like...

Hey guys, I'm actually a Cop!

I forgot to investigate myself night 1, but I got an innocent reading on Jessweee(Thanks to Laddy, she is now nearly confirmed, easily believable, if done the right way), and night 2 I decided that I must be Sane because Jessweee is innocent as you all know, so I chose to investigate AK, to make sure he wasn't a Mafia Mason, he wasn't, I got innocent. I know I could be naive, but I think I'll clear AK for now!

Of course, I would have maybe worked a little harder to make it better

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

yeah I would not have believed that.

Blog Entries

Oh, you know you would have

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Argh this back and forth between qwerty and lom is confuddling me. You guys are replying to three posts ago without any context. I will say that I did notice lom acting a bit dodgy this whole time, starting with when he was first accused of sucking up to me. He did point out a good inconsistency in Laddy's roleclaim which is why I thought he was legit for a while.

I'm fine with Celes getting lynched, though it sucks if it happened on a day she has a personal issue to deal with. I had a personal issue to deal with today so I know how it feels. Lekana's long ass post had a few good points though I generally don't trust when people make long ass posts.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

No, I would have said my vote on you is confirmed, done a then shouted for the real cop to stay quiet.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I would have believed a beloved princess roleclaim though

Blog Entries

No, I would have said my vote on you is confirmed, done a then shouted for the real cop to stay quiet.
    Oh wow, I am really stupid, that prob would have drawn out a cop...

Grr, I suck

Off to bed I guess, hopefully I will dream of who the mafia is...

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

At this point I believe leader of mortals is mafia. As I said, he has been acting dodgy all game. When Boko posted his 'suck up to Del Murder' argument lom seemed to back up in reaction to it.

Day 1 he bandwagoned on qwerty although I thought it was pretty clear qwerty wasn't mafia.

Day 2 he votes Laddy like many of us did. Nothing too odd about that, because Laddy gave people plenty of reasons to vote for him on that day. However he unvotes later in the interest in not speed lynching. We are mostly veterans here, we know not to speed lynch. Actions like that actually are textbook ways for mafia to look like they are helping. Seeing a speed lynch one day actually might help the town, since the person casting the deciding vote is probably a mafia. :P

Finally, here is one of lom's posts from earlier today:
    Im kinda stuck right now. Shattered Dreamer is still #1 on my suspicion list though...

And before anyone uses it as a very stupid point, I did not unvote Laddy to free myself of suspicion, I did it to prevent a speedy lynch, and I forgot to come back in time to revote him.

Also, why does it seem that Shattered Dreamer is trying to use qwerty's strategy to clear himself?
    Yet he doesn't vote for Shattered Dreamer. He hasn't voted at all, just like he didn't have a vote yesterday. He hasn't even gone into it more about why SD is his #1 suspect. Instead, he's been on the defensive all day from qwerty even though he only has 1 vote.

Add to that his potential plan to role claim cop as a trick? It's hard for me to believe that he would be this sloppy, but he could just be trying to get sympathy from the town.

##Vote: leader of mortals

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Man, as soon as I get caught up everyone leaves.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I am here. And it is good that everyone leaves so I can finally read everything in peace.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

LoM ----> Victim of the day. Everyone seems to had diverted their attentions from Celes, Freya to him. I pity that poor little guy and I dun think he is the mafia.

Celes ----> Posted in scary bold text to defend herself. But the harder she try, the more fishy she gets.

Blue agent ---> Mr low profile. Started to post after I voted him yesterday stating that he doesn't post here often.

qwertysaur ---> The 32432 posts in a row is indeed epic. Confusing too. It is enough to even drive confuses of what the posts are about.

Freya - Uber long post! She actually spend time to quote all those stuff for all of us!! Such effort!! Will a Mafia waste so much time on this rather than raping whores and urinating on lamp posts?

Del Murder --> His posts seems to sow discord among everyone and divert everyone attention's away. He is like the dirty Cloud who sneak behind Sephiroth's ass and backstab him with a rusty HIV infected blood stained sword.

##Vote: Del Murder

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

now I want to see what this 'fake roleclaim' would have been.
    I don't think you can say anything about roleclaimng with your "role".

Hmm, I really shouldn't just read the last page.. confusing. @_@

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Governor.

I invite anybody to challenge this. I can also prove it if the lynch is anybody but myself, because the last person I saved from a lynch was myself, and I can't save the same person twice in a row. I would rather lynch scum than prove my innocence though

Happy AK? or do you want me to get to have happy fun time with you
    How.. convenient. However, it'd be a wonderful play if you planned it all out. One problem though, a governor would get nightkilled as soon as he roleclaims. The entire plan you organized on day 1, as to get yourself some claim on being townie by stopping a lynch, would need you to roleclaim to get some recognition, or nobody would believe you. Therefore, it means you are either not smart or something like a mafia governor, I'll leave you to decide which. (mafia governor is actually a real thing, weird no? Governor - MafiaWiki)

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenBoko
    I'll be honest, I really DON'T see a great lynch today. Celes is probably a better lynch then what we could do, so I'll endorse it, although my vote means little. However I still don't trust Lekana. Perhaps that's just out of habit.

##unvote: Lekana
    ##vote: Celes
    Just before I left for the night, I remember saying this on the mason forum, you can all read after it's over:
    "I'm thinking one more person voting for Celes is what it takes for Boko to turn on her to gain some credibility."

Funny how I'm always right about him.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty
    The only way I could be sure you were mafia is if I end up dead at the beginning of day 3!
    This is the stupidest thing you could ever have said. You do realize that if qwerty is actually a (severely rambling) towny, and the mafia killed you, you'd make the town lynch an innocent. You have to imagine the mafia is smart enough to realize that, c'mon.

Qwerty is acting like an idiot, and the fact he didn't get lynched is not saying he isn't a mafia, just means someone gave him a second chance. However, my eye is on you, boy.
    AK said it. Also found where you ripped the chain lynch from, you ripped it from AK directly in the same post.
    Yeah... that was pointed at you. Shattered Dreamer is a newb, I figured that out after 1 post.

I can keep going, but this is enough to allow you some confessing explaining.

Anyone else can jump in anytime, also if you want me to stop todays lynch you have to tell me before the day ends!
    Wow.. Did I see that coming. No, you don't end lynches unless everyone agrees, more so now that you roleclaimed. Would be awfully convient though, right? No lynch and a vote less on the next day. With all this inactivity, it might just give you the upper hand. Again, the third member might just be LoM, but he didn't vote much up until now, so I didn't get much of a reading on him. But seriously, if you are the Townie governor, stop acting like scum.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty
    Also I didn't claim because of you, I claimed so AK could get on the trail of someone who actually is in the mafia, and not a false lead like he was on.
    I'm still not convinced, but you were never my main focus. I told everyone already that Boko and Celes were my first choice, you just keep incriminating yourself, pulling focus away from everyone else. Stop posting things that make no contribution, please.