Page 17 of 58 FirstFirst ... 7111213141516171819202122232737 ... LastLast

Thread: Mini Mafia - Game Over: The Mafia sure whooped y'all'z butts

Twisted Reality Shattered Dreamer's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by qwertyxsora View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shattered Dreamer View Post
    I do realize Aerith Knight what I said could cause the mafia to kill me to get qwerty lynched since the governor can't save him twice but if the town was smart wouldn't that make me worth protecting to prevent qwerty's lynch? Wow now I'm being suspicious I know who I'm voting for now
    then vote
    Well if I don't vote then my vote is counted against me so thats who I'm voting for me for possibly making myself the mafia's next target

Given that day 2's start was delayed by people not using their night actions perhaps someone keeping a low profile is scum. I know they say innocent until proven guilty but someone who has given no reason to be suspect would make a perfect suspect no?
    I have no idea what you mean, please explain further. I read that you are not voting and we should target someone random for no reason. Or that you want to do what I did yesterday and try to get lynched.
    I've just dug myself a huge hole I don't think I even know what I mean

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Where is everybody?

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

hey lom is online. What do you think of whats going on right now? Help me not be the only one posting.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Unknowns thinks we can post in third person speech with lots of smiley here while discussing about the beautiful and excellent game we are having here now.

IN GREEN FONTS OF COURSE!

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

or you can wait to see what your mafia buddies will say instead, that way you can try to escape me.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

qwerty thinks that sounds fun!
    can eat the mafia as well!

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Just cause they come online doesn't mean they are going to only focus on mafia :/

Blog Entries

Yeah, I really don't like the way Shattered dreamer is acting, and although the reasonings have probably been said before, I will say my thoughts on him. IN OUTLINE FORM!!!!

I. Shattered Dreamer
    __A. He seems to be trying to set up a chain lynch.
    ____1. He seems to be trying to force a lynch based on a night action, which he could be controlling. If he could convice people to
    ______vote based on night actions one night, he could try to do the same for other nights.
    ____2. He has clearly shown an intention to vote based solely on night kills, and seems to be urging others to do the same. Quotes A, D
    __B. He doesn't seem to be taking this day seriously
    ____1. Has decided to show interest in inactives, a far too common and far too easy approach.Quote B
    ____2. Is not explaining his intentions or explanations, or at least explaining them in a way that seems deliberately incoherant. Quote C

Quotes:

A
    One of the players most vocal on the possibility of you being mafia turns up dead pretty suspicious. I mean if I was mafia I'd want to kill off everyone who suspected me. But given your insistence on the town saving you I'm not 100% sure you could be mafia.
    B
    I do realize Aerith Knight what I said could cause the mafia to kill me to get qwerty lynched since the governor can't save him twice but if the town was smart wouldn't that make me worth protecting to prevent qwerty's lynch? Wow now I'm being suspicious I know who I'm voting for now
    then vote
    Well if I don't vote then my vote is counted against me so thats who I'm voting for me for possibly making myself the mafia's next target

Given that day 2's start was delayed by people not using their night actions perhaps someone keeping a low profile is scum. I know they say innocent until proven guilty but someone who has given no reason to be suspect would make a perfect suspect no?
    C
    then vote

I have no idea what you mean, please explain further. I read that you are not voting and we should target someone random for no reason. Or that you want to do what I did yesterday and try to get lynched.
    I've just dug myself a huge hole I don't think I even know what I mean
    D
    If you or Del turned up dead on Day 3 I wouldn't suspect Celes of being mafia on that basis. Both Lancelot & were both quite vocal on the possibility of qwerty being mafia in Day 1 (although I didn't vote as I couldn't decide weather or not Lancelot was a mafia trying to incite a fake witch hunt on the basis of qwerty's randomly imposed status as a suspect by Jesse when the game began).

So if I or the 3 people who actually voted against qwerty turn up dead day 3 you can't say that isn't suspicious? You or Del dying wouldn't be as suspicious since only 2 people suspected Celes but 4 suspected qwerty. Although given qwerty's erratic behavior Day 1 I just can't say for sure qwerty is indeed scum.

I can't say I see Laddy as suspicious he isn't acting out of the ordinary as far as I can tell.

I'm so confused

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Unknowns thinks and are best of friends. They both eat wonderful and random stuffs!

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

OOC:I know that, I've been posting everywhere. But if he sees his name in the thread then he is more inclined to post

Blog Entries

hey lom is online. What do you think of whats going on right now? Help me not be the only one posting.
    Suck it

Blog Entries

OOC:I know that, I've been posting everywhere. But if he sees his name in the thread then he is more inclined to post
    and no, I did not post because of that, I was posting all that time. In a nice, professional style.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by leader of mortals View Post
    Suck it

Articles
    Blog Entries

Yo, GoBo! Here's the problem with the whole "can't prove mafia" thing. You can't be sure, and I wasn't asking for qwerty to prove anything, but rather to explain himself.

Also, I never said I was not going to vote, but I would refrain from voting for a bit. An hour is enough to place a vote.

Besides, using your "recycled ideas" argument is pointless, if that were the case, what anyone else said would be pointless and someone's logical skills would be disregarded, and voting for reasons someone else made clear is a hell lot better than voting for a dumb reason you made up yourself. It looks scummy too.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leader of mortals View Post
    ____1. He seems to be trying to force a lynch based on a night action, which he could be controlling. If he could convice people to
    ______vote based on night actions one night, he could try to do the same for other nights.
    Dammit, I forgot preview and the actual post has a different number of characters per line, or something.