Thread: Mini Mafia - Game Over: The Mafia sure whooped y'all'z butts

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Yeah it's weird that both myself and Jess are still alive. I have faith in Jess that she's just your ordinary run of the mill mason though.

On the matter of Shattered Dreamer:

Quote Originally Posted by Shattered Dreamer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by qwertysaur View Post
    Well right now celes is being lynched, not you Agent. Again I would rather lynch a mafia member than not lynch anyone, so I leave the decision as such. Allow me to verify my claim or see what Celes flips. Stopping the lynch won't end the day might I add, we can start pressing Leader of Mortals like the scum he is.
    Agreed!
    You agree on a question? Yes to no lynch, or yes to a Lynch on the majority vote who is currently celes.
    I'm afraid I'd have to role claim to answer that question
    What is this business all about? It doesn't feel right to me.

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Ok this will be my last post before I go to bed. It deals with the one person who has confused me the most in this game, Goldenboko.

First, there is all the stuff about him following my lead that I posted here. He didn't really respond to it saying it was just a coincidence. I entertained the possibility that I am just paranoid.

Next look at posts 296-300 found here. He calls out Christmas for not doing anything, she very quickly replies without saying much, and he is then all of a sudden satisfied. Either they could be working together or he is just getting on her good side to not get her vote.

Here's his final thought on Laddy:
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboko View Post
    Laddy seems like the right kill to me. There are two options of what happens.

A. He is a mason, he's already outed himself and his two partners. However, that gives our doctor (I'm assuming there is one. There is ALWAYS a doctor) a 50-50 shot a stopping the nightkill if the mafia decides to take the route of killing the masons. Either way, come tomorrow we'll have one or two confirmed town. Not killing him can tempt the mafia away from killing a mason to set up Laddy, in which case we could have three live masons, but also no proof they are a mason for the rest of the town, without exposing the cop. Killing Laddy here also improves the chance the cop (also assuming we have one of these. There's typically a cop as well) will find mafia as he'll know not to investigate 2 out of 13 (3 if you include last night's investigation).

B. He flips mafia. We rejoice.
    Now, at this point Laddy was pretty much a done deal. So why would he say this? I think he was trying to save face once Laddy flipped Mason, and also tell the doctor(s) to protect the other masons in order to give the mafia a clear kill. Also notice that he said 3 if you count last night's investigation when referring to the cop (which he claims). Yet, he said he was role blocked the first nights.

Here's a good bit between him and AK (who is also Jiro):
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerith's Knight View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenBoko
    I'll be honest, I really DON'T see a great lynch today. Celes is probably a better lynch then what we could do, so I'll endorse it, although my vote means little. However I still don't trust Lekana. Perhaps that's just out of habit.

##unvote: Lekana
    ##vote: Celes
    Just before I left for the night, I remember saying this on the mason forum, you can all read after it's over:
    "I'm thinking one more person voting for Celes is what it takes for Boko to turn on her to gain some credibility."

Funny how I'm always right about him.
    Haha. Took you long enough. Just wanted to check if you where so hell bent on lynching me you would've damned me no matter what I did.

##unvote: Celes
    ##vote: leader of mortals
    He doesn't think Celes is a good lynch, yet he votes for her. AK catches him on it and so he changes. He says AK was so hell bent on lynching him when AK didn't even vote for him. Defensive.

After this he probably thinks his goose is cooked and so he claims cop and then Lekana claims cop and then all hell breaks loose. This leads to the quick lynching of Celes (who he knows is not mafia) and then brings us today. I've already commented on today and I've been at this a while so I'll just leave that as it is.

This is what I have meant when I said I have been suspecting him. Forgive me for not posting it sooner because quoting all this stuff and typing it out is tiring. The day ends at about 8:30AM for me and that's right when I'm headed to work so I will try to check this again in the morning but I'm not about to be late just to play mafia. I've already been at it too long.

##Vote: Goldenboko

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Ok, back from work, and I can finally come on eoff during a day phase!
    I'll read through, catch up on today's happenings and let you know what I think.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I think Del Murder sowing discords and confusion can all be seen clearly in his evil posts.

First Proto voted me.

Then, Del muder took the chance to add on to accuse me of being the Mafia for posting nothing of substance (Which is full of substances cause mine got smileys!), then he linked me with Boko claiming him to be the Mafia and my accomplice who had at first voted Del as the Mafia!

What a diabolical scheme! Now all the attention will be diverted to us and everyone will be onto the two of us !

Isn't it strange that those that voted or once voted for Del is getting from him now!?

And Proto isn't active anyway.

And I dun even know Jesweee is in the game!

##vote: Del Murder

Joy, no more cop or at least sane cop

My main question today is what is Gobo? As I'm sure everyone is wondering. At the end of Day three I thought you were scum because you're posting was off and unjustified. Day four you claim cop, but then Freya turns up as the real cop, leaving you as some other variation of cop or Mafia.
    After role claiming you seemed to make a bit more sense with who you were targeting and what you were saying, but you didn't really explain anything that I had noticed of you on Day 3.
    So it makes it very difficult to decide what you are...

Again, I'm sorry that I'm never around to join in discussion, the times are just difficult on this side of the world (and I'm not crazy like Jiro who enjoys going to be at 4am, mind you he doesn't have a job :P), so as usual I'll give a summary of everyone and let you pick through when you all wake up...

Jess & Jiro - I've grouped them together for obvious reasons. One of them could still be a Mafia Mason though, and then we'd be in a world of trouble...

Shattered Dreamer - SD seems like a good guy to me, kinda filling in the void that appeared when Qwerty was killed. The only thing that stands out for me was that the only vote cast by SD was the one that killed Celes. Although that would be an odd thing for a Mafian to do.

Boko - I still can't decide if you're Mafia or a cop of some description. Your recent actions have led me to believe you're town, although you might just be a Mafian who's got his act together. I don't know

Proto - Is most likely a Bulletproof Townie, and seems to act like a townie, but could still potentially be a Godfather with bulletproof abilities, it could happen.

Del Murder - I have no idea what his role might be, but he is probably something powerful. He hasn't been posting too often, but nor have I and I can understand that... I'm hoping he is town.

Christmas - Christmas has me staring blank. I don't know what he might be because he doesn't post much to give me any vibes, town or scum... I think you're just a new player and that's that.

Boko is still the most sus to me, as he was end of Day 3, but I'm just further confused about the situation because of role claims...

Hmmm, I had hoped that would focus my thoughts, but I guess I'll just read up and think on it a bit more.

Twisted Reality Shattered Dreamer's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jiro View Post
    Yeah it's weird that both myself and Jess are still alive. I have faith in Jess that she's just your ordinary run of the mill mason though.

Well right now celes is being lynched, not you Agent. Again I would rather lynch a mafia member than not lynch anyone, so I leave the decision as such. Allow me to verify my claim or see what Celes flips. Stopping the lynch won't end the day might I add, we can start pressing Leader of Mortals like the scum he is.
    Agreed!
    You agree on a question? Yes to no lynch, or yes to a Lynch on the majority vote who is currently celes.
    Like I said at the time to answer that question & the one that followed would require a role claim as up until that point I'd never voted. Giving that role claiming gets you killed in this game I'm not going too unless totally necessary!

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

That gives me a great idea of what you are, thank you SD

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

##vote: Del Murder

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post
    Ok this will be my last post before I go to bed. It deals with the one person who has confused me the most in this game, Goldenboko.

First, there is all the stuff about him following my lead that I posted here. He didn't really respond to it saying it was just a coincidence. I entertained the possibility that I am just paranoid.
    Trying to explain why our ideas were similar is a completely impossible argument for me to counter. Other than, we thunk alike this game, and coincidence, which is why I didn't get on lom for agreeing with you past day 1 (2?). How could you possibly ask me to explain more than that?

Next look at posts 296-300 found here. He calls out Christmas for not doing anything, she very quickly replies without saying much, and he is then all of a sudden satisfied. Either they could be working together or he is just getting on her good side to not get her vote.
    You're absolutely right, I would've dug into her far more if I was Vanilla Town, at the time I assumed I was a sane cop, I could only stick my head so far out of my rabbit hole.

Here's his final thought on Laddy:
    Laddy seems like the right kill to me. There are two options of what happens.

A. He is a mason, he's already outed himself and his two partners. However, that gives our doctor (I'm assuming there is one. There is ALWAYS a doctor) a 50-50 shot a stopping the nightkill if the mafia decides to take the route of killing the masons. Either way, come tomorrow we'll have one or two confirmed town. Not killing him can tempt the mafia away from killing a mason to set up Laddy, in which case we could have three live masons, but also no proof they are a mason for the rest of the town, without exposing the cop. Killing Laddy here also improves the chance the cop (also assuming we have one of these. There's typically a cop as well) will find mafia as he'll know not to investigate 2 out of 13 (3 if you include last night's investigation).

B. He flips mafia. We rejoice.
    Now, at this point Laddy was pretty much a done deal. So why would he say this? I think he was trying to save face once Laddy flipped Mason, and also tell the doctor(s) to protect the other masons in order to give the mafia a clear kill. Also notice that he said 3 if you count last night's investigation when referring to the cop (which he claims). Yet, he said he was role blocked the first nights.
    Saying 3 including investigations was PURPOSEFUL. I was worried that maybe a prostitute read my second/third post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessweeee♪ View Post
    That post was drenched with sarcasm, actually...Freya was at the bottom of the list, so I went OH WELL I'LL SAY SOMETHING ABOUT THIS PERSON.
    Did you? DID YOU? DID YOU?

*Looks at list* Oh. You did.

I hope this game has something fun or crazy. Like roles leaving coded hints in their posts or mafia roleclaiming bomb I have to stop procrastinating Calculus...

qwert are you voting for people who haven't posted yet?
    where I left a hint that I had a role. This isn't the only hint I left. Here's where I tell you I investigated Laddy and didn't get a result.

I deliberated on Laddy during the night phase I couldn't really reach a certainty, but I think he's scum. I felt that qwerty was trying to lure out the mafia to bandwagon on him, Laddy and lom took the bait. Out of the two I find Laddy more suspicious, I'll get into why in a bit, I have to finish up something before I read back to find the specific posts I'm looking for. Celes is still on my radar, but my argument against her yesterday wasn't as strong as my dislike for Laddy's chain on qwerty.
    Here's a good bit between him and AK (who is also Jiro):
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerith's Knight View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenBoko
    I'll be honest, I really DON'T see a great lynch today. Celes is probably a better lynch then what we could do, so I'll endorse it, although my vote means little. However I still don't trust Lekana. Perhaps that's just out of habit.

##unvote: Lekana
    ##vote: Celes
    Just before I left for the night, I remember saying this on the mason forum, you can all read after it's over:
    "I'm thinking one more person voting for Celes is what it takes for Boko to turn on her to gain some credibility."

Funny how I'm always right about him.
    Haha. Took you long enough. Just wanted to check if you where so hell bent on lynching me you would've damned me no matter what I did.

##unvote: Celes
    ##vote: leader of mortals
    He doesn't think Celes is a good lynch, yet he votes for her. AK catches him on it and so he changes. He says AK was so hell bent on lynching him when AK didn't even vote for him. Defensive.
    Not even close. I'm used to either AK or myself going at each other so sure that I'm/he's correct, we ignore any possibilty we're wrong. I was checking that not knowing he would RAGEQUIT.

After this he probably thinks his goose is cooked and so he claims cop and then Lekana claims cop and then all hell breaks loose. This leads to the quick lynching of Celes (who he knows is not mafia) and then brings us today. I've already commented on today and I've been at this a while so I'll just leave that as it is.
    Or I got blocked AGAIN and I saw another cop give a guilty result that I had to test.

I do feel that Del can/is mafia but I don't have the time to explain myself atm, school.

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Jiro View Post

Agreed!
    Like I said at the time to answer that question & the one that followed would require a role claim as up until that point I'd never voted. Giving that role claiming gets you killed in this game I'm not going too unless totally necessary!
    If I'm right as to what you are and I get lynched, it could be game over. Keep that in mind. D:

Blog Entries

Before I say anymore on who I think is mafia I'd love to hear what Boko & Jiro think my role is?

Alright, I'm going to vote before I go to bed.
    The three choices that stand out to me are Del, Boko and Christmas, simply because those three have me confused the most.

Based on my original suspicions that I posted earlier and the fact that he hasn't responded to anything that I've said about him in past posts, I'm going to go with Boko.

Goodnight all, I'll be on again in the morning. Hopefully we're still afloat!

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Votecount

Goldenboko (4) - Jiro, Jessweee, Del Murder, Timekeeper
    Christmas (1) - Blues Agent
    Del Murder (2) - Goldenboko, Christmas, Goldenboko

Horrible people who haven't voted:
    Shattered Dreamer

Approx 30 mins remaining.

Blog Entries

If I'm right as to what you are and I get lynched, it could be game over. Keep that in mind. D:
    You know I really don't like how that sentence comes across. If you get lynched its game over? Sounds like a desperation call to me And according to Psy's vote count a vote from me would again be the majority vote & could potentially end the game. Talk about pressure.

I don't have time to find out what you & Jiro think my role is. Your Role claim Boko is clearly a lie & I notice you haven't mentioned the result of your investigation from the last night phases. Very very suspicious. There is no way someone could of been role blocking you from the start that makes no sense at all.

If I have to seal the towns fate then well so be it. I apologize if I'm wrong & cost the town the game!

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Voting is closed and Goldenboko is lynched. I assume DD has flavour he will want to post, but for you fine players there's no turning back now.

Banned
    Blog Entries

The day has ended. Flavour coming.