Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Shattered Dreamer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboko View Post
    Also, I'm not a personal fan of mafia mason, defy's the point of masons imho. Other than that, pretty fair setup.
    See I thought about that, but then I thought "Well, there's three masons in a game this size, surely someone will twig that there's a mafia mason, and that'll cause drama and suspicion" and it didn't.
    Read my posts from during the game I suggested it after Laddy got lynched & got ignored because I was the noob, not laughing now are you foellow townies
    tbh, I refuse to believe Mafia Mason at first out of principle! However overall I'm happy with this game, we had a lot of first timers who I'm sure learned a lot. I learned to not rely on investigations when your role comes up as Cop.

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboko View Post
    You dog. That's probably the biggest thing that made the defeat of the town so crushing, even if the investigations where worthless, the lack of result crushed my will. By the beginning of Day 3 my attitude was "smurf this." How you figured Christmas was the Doctor is beyond me.
    Yeah the third block in a row was purely to break you. I actually thought you were doctor at that point because I didn't see any frustration from you on Day 3. But I did get it Day 4.
    Didn't know you thought of me so highly

Note to all: Official Mafia will return soon.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

SD was quite possibly the most sane voice in this game. You guys should have listened to him. It's too bad he got a crappy role or this could have been a much different result!

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Banned
    Blog Entries

Sagensyg's Inventions:

Zoombobulator:

Create bang during night.
    Let one person know the Mafia is watching them.

Astley-7300x:

Rick Roll whole town

Lovo-o-matic:

Will relieve notification that the target loves them very much.

----------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE PMS

Ever aware, it's your job to protect the humble townspeople. Using your brilliant perception and (rather sexy) blue uniform, you patrol the streets of EoFF, ensuring no innocent townsperson is persecuted.

You are the Cop

- You may investigate One person every night. You will get either an Innocent or a Guilty result
    - Not all cops are sane.
    - You win with the town

----------------------------------

Watching over your towenspeople, making sure they are safe is your top priority. As they run around like headless chickens lynching one another, you must keep order, or else everyone will perish, along with your wages.

You are the Governor.

- You may call off a lynching, meaning nobody will die in the day. You do this by pm'ing a game mod. The town will find out the lynch is called off at the end of the day.
    - You may only stop a lynching once every two days, and you may not save the same person twice in a row.
    - You win with the town

--------------------------------------

You are a busy man, and a town massacre cannot get in the way of whatever work you do. Although the train schedules have been severely delayed, you must balance the responsibility of saving a town, whilst making sure the company's accounting is all done fairly as well! Luckily for you, a couple of days away from the hellhole you call home is not a bad thing.

You are the Commuter

- You can choose to be immune to nightkills on certain nights.
    - You cannot hide on consecutive nights
    - You win with the town
    ----------------------------------------
    When you told your parents your life belonged on the big stage, they told you to pack your bags and smurf off. Undeterred, you chased your dream to this moment, where it all went horribly, horribly wrong. Your dance instructor killed by the Mafia, you must team with the town and take down those Mafia ... just in a slightly more dramatic way.

You are the Actor

- You can only vote if your vote would cause someone to be lynched.
    - You win with the town
    --------------------------------------
    You call yourself a scientist. We all call you absolutely bat insane. Witht he Mafia threat looming over the town, it's time to prove your worth. But how? Maybe the megatron-3000x, the FR43259 model, or maybe the zappatron? Nobody cares, as long as you know what you're doing. The problem is ... you don't.

You are the Inventor

- You will be given a bunch or random items, all with secret effects. You do not know what your inventions will do until you sue them. You may use one invention a night on someone of your choice. Once an invention is used, it breaks.
    - You win with the town
    --------------------------------------------------

You are a coward, loyal to nobody. Always keeping to yourself, you are cautious of everybody's intentions, trusting no soul. When the Mafia came, you had but one aim, survive until they were eliminated ... or wait until every townsperson was eradicated.

You are the Survivor

- To win, you must simply last until the end of the game.
    - You are sided with nobody. You will win alongside either the Mafia or the Town, but you are effectively a third-party.
    - Upon investigation, you will appear innocent
    - You must post at least 10 times a day.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Ten years of medical school, and now this!? *facepalm* Just as you are about the venture into the world of medicine, your family is killed by the Mafia. With nowhere to run or hide, the townspeople rely on you to keep them safe. Nurse, scalpel please.

You are the Doctor

- You may choose one person to protect every night. The person you protect cannot be nightkilled on that night
    - You win with the Town.
    -----------------------------------------------------
    A very trusting individual, you picked out a lucky straw this time. With your friends who you've known all your life, you must rely on each other to take down the evil Mafia. You even have your own secret area ... (Your mum's basement)

You are a Mason

- You and your Mason friends can communicate in secret, during both day and night.
    - You win with the Town.
    ------------------------------------------------------

You spent five long years making burgers so you could buy that costume you wanted. Donning your masterchief helmet, you jump around the town, pretending to shoot the evil scum! But when the Mafia came, you start to wish you spent that money on a plane ticket, very far away.

You are a Bulletproof Townie

- You cannot be nightkilled
    - You win with the Town
    ---------------------------------------
    Ten years you spent locked in the jail cell in the oppressive Eoff town. Your team disbanded many years ago, you call a meeting in the dark. What was once the strongest Mafia has been reduced to three loyal goons. Dropping your cigar, you draw your gun. "Gentlemen ... we're back"

You are the Mafia Godfather

- You are the leader of the Mafia
    - You appear innocent to Cops
    - You are immune to Nightkills
    - You win with the Mafia
    -----------------------------------------------------
    When the metting was called after ten long years, you knew your time had come. Ten years since the don had been locked up, nobody cared about you, leaving you to a life of prostitution and homelessness. Revenge tastes so sweet, and you plan to have an extra large portion

You are the Mafia Roleblocker

- You may target somebody each night, preventing them from doing anything that night
    - You win with the Mafia
    --------------------------------------------------

When the Mafia came the town was thrown into panic, but the Masons knew what to do. Gathering together, they work to destroy the Mafia, relying on each other's trust and ability. The valient Masons band together in their time of need, bringing rightous justice to thsoe who dare oppose the innocent townspeople.

Or do they ...

Infiltrating their ranks, you act as a spy in their midst. Everything they do, say and discover ... you know it, and thus so do the Mafia.

You are the Mafia Mason

- You have access to both the Mafia forum and the Mason forum
    - The Masons believe you are one of them, you must decieve them for as long as possible.
    - You will appear as guilty upon cop investigation
    - You win with the Mafia
    -------------------------------------------------------

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Well your last two wouldn't have mattered any, but you had a chance to save qwerty!

We didn't kill qwerty in the beginning because he was having too much fun, and the point is to have fun. It was plainly obvious he was the Governor. :rolleyes2. Even Jess figured it out.

Banned
    Blog Entries

I now give you all a very big round of applause. Thank you for participating and bringing back the game we all love. Also a big thanks for Psy, much love.

Until next time, goodbye. It'll be nice to have a rest.

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Do you see now why i had to spam

Also, those inventions? Hilarious xD

Twisted Reality Shattered Dreamer's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post
    SD was quite possibly the most sane voice in this game. You guys should have listened to him. It's too bad he got a crappy role or this could have been a much different result!
    Thanks Del it means a lot given how badly you kicked our ass I look forward to playing with or against you in Official Mafia.

I really enjoyed this game can't believe I've been at EoFF since 2007 & this was my first game of mafia.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I got the one invention. It was a PM from DD:
    Quote Originally Posted by demondude55
    A small machine is slipped through your door. You click it and a sound plays.

"The Mafia is watching you"
    My reply: But I am Mafia!

Good thing that didn't fall into the wrong hands.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Jiro and I have a game coming up! We're really excited about the theme and roles!

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

You did a good job, DD!

Mafia forum
    Mason forum

I think I took down all the security measures so you can see them but if I missed one, let me know.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Thanks Del, it was fun playing, and I knew you had to be mafia from night three onwards. So good thing for you that I was killed that night, or i would have gotten you day 4 even with the stubborn town we had. Seriously, the mafia didn't have to have you at each others throats, because nobody thought beyond the obvious or stereotyped everyone else how they thought that person played the game. I was completely in character the entire time, and said that I was doing what I did to show you how not to make day 1 boring.

Laddy, now do you see why your plan failed. You, AK and Jiro all assumed that there was no mafia Mason, and I actually called Jessweeee out as one when she defended Laddy day 2. Masons can only talk in private, where did it say they were also town? Shattered Dreamer was the best player out of almost everyone, because he didn't think he was experienced or anything and entertained all ideas. Actor is a horrible role though.

Making vanillaless setups is hard to balance and DD did a great job.

Also Laddy and Jiro, you do realize that the event committee is planning the revival full game even as I type this (really just most members are picking a theme and some names) and the two hosts are already set on discussing the setup right?

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Oh so the Events Committee is in charge of mafia now?

Articles
    Blog Entries

Yep.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

I don't like it

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by qwertysaur View Post
    Also Laddy and Jiro, you do realize that the event committee is planning the revival full game even as I type this (really just most members are picking a theme and some names) and the two hosts are already set on discussing the setup right?
    I had already taken care of letting Laddy know :P

Anyway I can't feel bad about this game. Mafia played perfectly, between they're blocks and they're lynches. The only thing I feel a little bad about was raging and quitting Day 4, as I was on the right track up 'till then.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessweeee♪ View Post
    I don't like it
    Uh... why? xD