Page 28 of 58 FirstFirst ... 818222324252627282930313233343848 ... LastLast

Thread: Mini Mafia - Game Over: The Mafia sure whooped y'all'z butts

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RedXIII13 View Post
    Oh and why are qwerty and GoBo both the only ones attacking me?
    And I am also attacking you.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Sure, I could go the easy way and vote for that crazy boy Laddy. But it seems a little too easy. If he really does have that role then it's an investigative role and should not be cast aside so easily. So let's look at one of the people who has their vote on Laddy, someone who is no stranger to mafia tactics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboco View Post
    However, I trust the people so willing to bandwagon with whatever Del Murder says far, far less than any silly mistake post made Day One by Jess.
    Then after I presented an argument and voted for Celes, he presents a similar argument and votes for Celes.
    [*]Del said he found Celes a bit suspicious.[*]I looked into it more and agreed.
    We also both didn't find qwerty suspicious. And here's more:
    Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post
    I find it odd that people stacked their votes on qwerty, especially Laddy's vote, since he has few posts and not much thought behind his reasoning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboco one post later View Post
    I deliberated on Laddy during the night phase I couldn't really reach a certainty, but I think he's scum. I felt that qwerty was trying to lure out the mafia to bandwagon on him, Laddy and lom took the bait. Out of the two I find Laddy more suspicious, I'll get into why in a bit, I have to finish up something before I read back to find the specific posts I'm looking for. Celes is still on my radar, but my argument against her yesterday wasn't as strong as my dislike for Laddy's chain on qwerty.

##vote: Laddy
    Most of the rest of his posts today have been focused on Laddy. That itself doesn't really send up a flag, as Laddy pretty much made himself the focus with his role claim. But what about all this 'I suspect people who agree with Del Murder, yet I agree with Del Murder on almost everything'? Yes, it could be that we just have the same opinions. After all I came up with them and I stand by them. It is not unreasonable for an intelligent person to also do the same. The 'suck up to Del Murder' argument naturally piqued my interest when he first made it so I kept an eye on him. It just seems odd that we agree so much after he specifically called out those who agree with me.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

lom turning on your mafia buddy now. Ouch laddy, thats gotta sting.
    I'll give you ONE cookie
    gets the rest already :/

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by RedXIII13 View Post
    Oh and why are qwerty and GoBo and leader of mortals both the only ones attacking me?
    Because we're the only ones stubborn/pissed off/bored enough to keep yelling at you.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

what do you think of me Del? I wanna know!

Articles
    Blog Entries

Not nearly as fervently.

AND GOD THIS IS NO LAST DITCH EFFORT!

Now, let's think what you think on everyone else besides me, honeys.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Sure, I could go the easy way and vote for that crazy boy Laddy. But it seems a little too easy. If he really does have that role then it's an investigative role and should not be cast aside so easily. So let's look at one of the people who has their vote on Laddy, someone who is no stranger to mafia tactics.
    However, I trust the people so willing to bandwagon with whatever Del Murder says far, far less than any silly mistake post made Day One by Jess.
    Then after I presented an argument and voted for Celes, he presents a similar argument and votes for Celes.
    [*]Del said he found Celes a bit suspicious.[*]I looked into it more and agreed.
    We also both didn't find qwerty suspicious. And here's more:
    I find it odd that people stacked their votes on qwerty, especially Laddy's vote, since he has few posts and not much thought behind his reasoning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboco one post later View Post
    I deliberated on Laddy during the night phase I couldn't really reach a certainty, but I think he's scum. I felt that qwerty was trying to lure out the mafia to bandwagon on him, Laddy and lom took the bait. Out of the two I find Laddy more suspicious, I'll get into why in a bit, I have to finish up something before I read back to find the specific posts I'm looking for. Celes is still on my radar, but my argument against her yesterday wasn't as strong as my dislike for Laddy's chain on qwerty.

##vote: Laddy
    Most of the rest of his posts today have been focused on Laddy. That itself doesn't really send up a flag, as Laddy pretty much made himself the focus with his role claim. But what about all this 'I suspect people who agree with Del Murder, yet I agree with Del Murder on almost everything'? Yes, it could be that we just have the same opinions. After all I came up with them and I stand by them. It is not unreasonable for an intelligent person to also do the same. The 'suck up to Del Murder' argument naturally piqued my interest when he first made it so I kept an eye on him. It just seems odd that we agree so much after he specifically called out those who agree with me.
    I don't suspect people that agree with you Del, I suspect people that blindly agree with you.

I can provide no explanation for you other than that.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by qwertyxsora View Post
    Del! sagensyg said he thinks your the governor, I still want to know what you think about that.
    I think that there is a governor and it was the governor who saved you yesterday. I am not sure what Sag bases his claim that I am the governor, other than the fact that I didn't think you should be lynched. I will say that for now I am glad that you weren't.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Articles
    Blog Entries

Very observant, Del.

And GoBo, sweet lil thing, why would you try so hard to focus your attention on me, the "easy" target, yet remain basically oblivious to the actions around us? You trying to push me and generally ignoring everyone around us, why is that? You blame me for playing poorly, when you guys essentially ignore the possibility of anyone else being Mafia? That's not how "veterans" play.

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

and because I already said all I had to say earlier that hasn't already been said. This roleclaim of yours...on one hand i wouldn't be surprised to find out that it really is a legit role that Paul and DD came up with xD On the other hand...I just don't know if I believe it or not. I need to think about it a little more before I can decide how I feel about it.

In the meantime, it's my bed time. Night all~

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

my above post is in reference to Laddy's question on why no one else was attacking him, supposedly.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Oh, Laddy you slick little sex-machine you, you certainly have no idea what's swirling through in my devious head. Certainly not focus on Laddy. Certainly not, Laddy is the only mafioso in this game. No, I've enjoyed watching everyone's response to my posts and your posts. Alas, now I want our affair to end.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Default For you, mafia member laddy mc RedXIII13!

Scum list of high probability
    lom. His attack on me day 1 is the main signal for this. He had pretty fuzzy logic going on there, and tried to justify a lynch based on a faulty case.

Medium probability
    Jessweeee and Freya/Lekana. They are both adamant on keeping you alive more than anybody else. I see this as being either really trusting or attempts to save a team mate or stall so one of the mafia members can write you a better script to dig you out of the hole you made.

I have no idea :/
    Shattered Dreamer, Christmas and Del. I'm stumped and can't get a bearing on them.

All others are on low alert from me, but nobody is cleared. Except Sir Lancealot, may you rest in peace. *lights memorial candle thingy*

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by qwertyxsora View Post
    Del! sagensyg said he thinks your the governor, I still want to know what you think about that.
    I think that there is a governor and it was the governor who saved you yesterday. I am not sure what Sag bases his claim that I am the governor, other than the fact that I didn't think you should be lynched. I will say that for now I am glad that you weren't.
    I'm glad I wasn't lynched too! I'm having a lot of fun this game.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Oh, Laddy you slick little sex-machine you, you certainly have no idea what's swirling through in my devious head. Certainly not focus on Laddy. Certainly not, Laddy is the only mafioso in this game. No, I've enjoyed watching everyone's response to my posts and your posts. Alas, now I want our affair to end.
    Now you're insulting my intelligence. Which granted, isn't much, but I've been told it's there, sweetie, and I will listen to them.

Honestly, there have been much things said about me, but be the better player, Goldenboco, and consider the possiblity that the most outspoken person in the game isn't Mafia, and rarely is.

If you were town, you would snuff out under-the-radar players, not attack and the most obvious person out, that is VERY suspicious. You seem to have an army of lom and qwerty firing load after load (indeed I am enjoying it) and yet are completely lacking any ability to realize that you guys have been doing very poorly covering yourselves up. I know at least one of you is Mafia.

Tell me this, the most active and craziest is ALWAYS a target, but rarely gets lynched, because every player knows that mafians know better than to look for reasons to get lynched, but you guys are starting a crusade, crawling in the cracks every opportunity I get.

You look for comfort from better players, you are trying desperately to get me lynched. I am unaware just how many hours we have left in the day, but enough to now that I did not roleclaim nearly close enough to the end of the day for it to be a last-ditch effort.

Speak. Now. Why would I be a worthy sacrifice? Why is the loudest lamb left to the slaughter? And not the wisest?