~*~Celes~*~ (3): Freya, Aerith's Knight, Jessweeee,
    Freya (0):
    Blues Agent (1): Blues Agent
    leader of mortals (3): qwertysaur, Del Murder, Goldenboko
    Christmas (1): ~*~Celes~*~
    qwertsaur (0)
    Del Murder (1): Christmas
    Goldenboko (1): Timekeeper

We have a tie ... but somebody didn't vote. Uh Oh!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The town once again gathered by the gallows, jeering at two of their citizens. ~*~Celes~*~ and Leader of Mortals stood there, as the executioner finished whispering to the town mayor. He announced that one of these scummy scum had cheated, and refused to vote. In outrage, Leader of Mortals was taken to the rope, and was hanged. ~*~Celes~*~ wiped the sweat from her brow ... so close.

leader of mortals was a Vengeful Townie, played by leader of mortals.

W-what? leader of mortals dangled, but he suddenly looked right up, murderous intent in his eyes. He drew his gun and pointed at the crowd, and everybody froze...
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 3 continues! Would leader of mortals please select his kill. He has 12 hours to make his choice.

Blog Entries

Well, qwerty, you told me I wasn't planning anything out, but you were wrong. Every post I made that I thought was a little odd, or scummy, I kept. My fight qwith shattered Dreamer was me remembering how horrible I did in the FF mafia, where I had great suspicion from attacking the saulus. Why do you think I asked you who you would kill besides me? I was actually hoping I could do this tomorrow, but I guess I can't... Even though you were so much against me, qwerty, I will not hold that against you and I will honor your wishes.

##Kill: Blues Agent

I don't care if you still find me flawed, I would rather have it this way then my role being wasted. Just remember that this kill was your idea qwerty.(SPOILER)In case I'm wrong

Banned
    Blog Entries

As leader of mortals pointed his gun, he uttered his final words. Closing his eyes, he pulled the trigger ... he struck Blues Agent.

But ... he remained standing. Blues Agent merely reached down and picked the bullet off the floor and laughed. "Didn't hurt me one bit."

The town in shock, the third night began.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Once again, you have about 12 hours to send me your actions. The sooner you send them, the sooner we start back up!

Banned
    Blog Entries

Internet = serious business.

Aerith's Knight was walking around, stylin' his new dress he bought for the Christmas season. qwertysaur came up to him and made a joke at his expense ... oh dear. AK's eyes flaring up, he began crying about why life was so unfair and began dissin' the town. qwerty kicked AK in the crotch, but no pain was inflicted, so he sat down at the bench. The bench ate him.

qwertysaur was the Governor, played by qwertysaur.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 4 begins now!

Jiro has replaced Aerith's Knight.

That wasn't the best night. Sure, I guess we could have had three townies turn up dead, but still not the best turn of events for us there

On the bright side, Blues Agent must be Bulletproof, we should still have a Cop and Doctor and Jiro is back!

Twisted Reality Shattered Dreamer's Avatar
    Blog Entries

So qwerty wasn't Mafia either!?!? And now nobody can stop the lynch either Big town fail!!!! So lets see now that leader of mortals is gone & qwerty is gone thats 2 less suspects!

We've lost 5 townies (Sir Lancelot, Laddy, leader of mortals, Sagensyg & qwerty) already so that leaves 10 people left probably half of which are mafia. But I'm also beginning to think that there may be as few as 2 mafia. I to get day 4 rolling I think Christmas is mafia given that she acts the way she does on the rest of EoFF in the game. But then again being crazy as we've seen doesn't make you mafia!

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

What. The. smurf. I'm roleclaiming now, not because it's a good tactical decision, because I'm so smurfing done with this .

I'm a smurfing Cop. And I've been roleblocked every, single, smurfing, night. I tried to investigate Laddy night 1, and Freya night 2 AND 3. Each night I got "No Result".

I'm roleclaiming because if there's a town-aligned role blocker, STOP smurfING BLOCKING ME and if the role blocker was actually a prostitute, who smurfing cares? S/he was going to block me every night from the look of it anyhow.

I'm smurfing pissed off and done. My entire strategy was, "survive until at least day 4 so my investigations will allow us to narrow down who the mafia is." and it almost worked, minus the smurfing someone's dealt me.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGEQUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUIT!

I'll try to come back later and seriously play, but I'm angry and I have to go to school now.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I actually feel better now

Blog Entries

Well thats Boko off my suspect list & he was top of it so now I'm totally stumped Money on Boko being the mafia's next victim now town is smurfed!

Blog Entries

If town has a doctor DO NOT ROLE CLAIM! That way we'll have some means of saving our cop that is assuming Boko is telling the truth but I don't fancy watching another member of town get lynched to prove a point! Doc whoever you are if you role claim town is totally totally smurfed!

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Sorry, but are we suppose to reveal our role now?

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

No.

Unless that wasn't a question about the rules

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Sorry, but are we suppose to reveal our role now?
    No. I'm just angry and I roleclaimed. I really don't care if I get shot tonight or if you don't believe me, the reality of the matter is I was going to get roleblocked anyway.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

I'm going to say no to that Gobo. Because I'm tired of working at this.

I be the ACTUAL Cop.

Night one I investigated Celes, got Guilty. DURH if you've been paying attention at all that would be why i've voted her and stuck with her. I've been leaving hints but you guys are such fail.

Night two investigated myself to make sure I wasn't paranoid/insane cause I forgot to do it night one since I haven't played in forever. WHICH is why I waited a bit to cast my celes vote on day 2.

Night 3 I investigated Gobo. I got a Innocent.. BUT with his role claim I don't believe him to be a cop at all. Because a godfather can appear as Innocent.

SOOO

##Vote: ~*~Celes~*~

I will most likely die tonight but whatever I'm tired of trying to convince you idiots. If I get lynched or mafia killed at least I can say "I told you so."