Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Aerith's Knight View Post

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenBoko
    I'll be honest, I really DON'T see a great lynch today. Celes is probably a better lynch then what we could do, so I'll endorse it, although my vote means little. However I still don't trust Lekana. Perhaps that's just out of habit.

##unvote: Lekana
    ##vote: Celes
    Just before I left for the night, I remember saying this on the mason forum, you can all read after it's over:
    "I'm thinking one more person voting for Celes is what it takes for Boko to turn on her to gain some credibility."

Funny how I'm always right about him.
    Haha. Took you long enough. Just wanted to check if you where so hell bent on lynching me you would've damned me no matter what I did.

##unvote: Celes
    ##vote: leader of mortals

Twisted Reality Shattered Dreamer's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leader of mortals View Post
    Fine, I was probably going to say something like...

Hey guys, I'm actually a Cop!

I forgot to investigate myself night 1, but I got an innocent reading on Jessweee(Thanks to Laddy, she is now nearly confirmed, easily believable, if done the right way), and night 2 I decided that I must be Sane because Jessweee is innocent as you all know, so I chose to investigate AK, to make sure he wasn't a Mafia Mason, he wasn't, I got innocent. I know I could be naive, but I think I'll clear AK for now!

Of course, I would have maybe worked a little harder to make it better
    The one thing I find strangest about this role claim is how he straight away declare the masons innocent. This is of course in direct opposition to my theory of either Jessweee or AK might be a mafia mason. Thus he is still trying to cast suspicion upon me but indirectly this time since qwerty tore down every argument he had against me. Leader of mortals I would love to hear one legit argument you have against me. But at least you don't dismiss all my actions as simply those of a newbie!

If either of the 2 masons is mafia it is probably Jessweee but I base that mostly on her general inactivity.

Celes I still think is still a victim of bandwagon voting just like Laddy on day 2.

Christmas's random vote for Del Murder is also very suspicious given that he activity in this game goes up ever so slightly each time she is mentioned.

Right now I'm trying to decide primarily between Christmas & leader of mortals.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by qwertysaur View Post
    Governor.

I invite anybody to challenge this. I can also prove it if the lynch is anybody but myself, because the last person I saved from a lynch was myself, and I can't save the same person twice in a row. I would rather lynch scum than prove my innocence though

Happy AK? or do you want me to get to have happy fun time with you
    How.. convenient. However, it'd be a wonderful play if you planned it all out. One problem though, a governor would get nightkilled as soon as he roleclaims. The entire plan you organized on day 1, as to get yourself some claim on being townie by stopping a lynch, would need you to roleclaim to get some recognition, or nobody would believe you. Therefore, it means you are either not smart or something like a mafia governor, I'll leave you to decide which. (mafia governor is actually a real thing, weird no? Governor - MafiaWiki)
    Why do you think I went through so much effort to tell you without a roleclaim in the first place? I dropped so many hints in the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty
    Also I didn't claim because of you, I claimed so AK could get on the trail of someone who actually is in the mafia, and not a false lead like he was on.
    Quote Originally Posted by AK
    I'm still not convinced, but you were never my main focus. I told everyone already that Boko and Celes were my first choice, you just keep incriminating yourself, pulling focus away from everyone else. Stop posting things that make no contribution, please.
    Tell me what happens if two mafia die and the other members escape. The town loses. That is bad. You can't just focus on one at a time, or even two, get everyone on their toes and keep them their.

Also stop insulting me, its more rude than helpful.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I'm posting a lot because I'm trying to keep each post to one idea, making them easier to read and understand than walls of text.

When you have a wall of text, it is far too easy to just skim it and miss things.

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Governor.

I invite anybody to challenge this. I can also prove it if the lynch is anybody but myself, because the last person I saved from a lynch was myself, and I can't save the same person twice in a row. I would rather lynch scum than prove my innocence though

Happy AK? or do you want me to get to have happy fun time with you
    How.. convenient. However, it'd be a wonderful play if you planned it all out. One problem though, a governor would get nightkilled as soon as he roleclaims. The entire plan you organized on day 1, as to get yourself some claim on being townie by stopping a lynch, would need you to roleclaim to get some recognition, or nobody would believe you. Therefore, it means you are either not smart or something like a mafia governor, I'll leave you to decide which. (mafia governor is actually a real thing, weird no? Governor - MafiaWiki)
    Why do you think I went through so much effort to tell you without a roleclaim in the first place? I dropped so many hints in the thread.
    It also states that it's a bad idea, because it is based on the fact that you'd need to drop clues on your role, which makes a roleclaim neccesary. Any smart Governor would want to attract the least amount of attention. Dropping hints that you cannot roleclaim, yet using it as an excuse for every mistake you made isn't good mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty
    Also I didn't claim because of you, I claimed so AK could get on the trail of someone who actually is in the mafia, and not a false lead like he was on.
    Quote Originally Posted by AK
    I'm still not convinced, but you were never my main focus. I told everyone already that Boko and Celes were my first choice, you just keep incriminating yourself, pulling focus away from everyone else. Stop posting things that make no contribution, please.
    Tell me what happens if two mafia die and the other members escape. The town loses. That is bad. You can't just focus on one at a time, or even two, get everyone on their toes and keep them their.

Also stop insulting me, its more rude than helpful.
    Tell me what happens when two mafia die, the last one has hardly any vote and makes him easy to root out? You can't lynch three at the time, you go one by one, taking the most suspicious one out first.

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboko View Post

I'll be honest, I really DON'T see a great lynch today. Celes is probably a better lynch then what we could do, so I'll endorse it, although my vote means little. However I still don't trust Lekana. Perhaps that's just out of habit.

Just before I left for the night, I remember saying this on the mason forum, you can all read after it's over:
    "I'm thinking one more person voting for Celes is what it takes for Boko to turn on her to gain some credibility."

Haha. Took you long enough. Just wanted to check if you where so hell bent on lynching me you would've damned me no matter what I did.

Yes, I'm sure it was all done to provoke me... Or you just noticed that it's an often used mafia tactic, abondoned it after I mentioned it, and went on to the second most popular person in the bandwagon.

And yes, right now I am hellbend on lynching you, and so is Jess, btw. Why would that change? You haven't done anything I wouldn't have expected and done nothing to prove yourself. Merely saying "Don't metagame", and then act like scum makes it all quite pointless to change my opinion.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Before I answer your questions, again please stop insulting me. It's really rude that you call me stupid for playing differently than you.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Mafia games are scary.

It seems that everyone is focusing on Celes and LoM today, but I'm just not feeling it. I can't remember why the heat was put on Celes, I'd look it up, but I'm tired and have to sleep and then work in a few hours. But honestly I don't recall there being all that much there.
    I can understand why everyone is attacking LoM for some clumsy posts, but he's posting clumsily, it's just Laddy all over again. Although a tad less crazy...

The only person I'm noticing at the moment is Gobo.

It seems that everyone is focusing on Celes and LoM today, but I'm just not feeling it. I can't remember why the heat was put on Celes, I'd look it up, but I'm tired and have to sleep and then work in a few hours. But honestly I don't recall there being all that much there.
    I can understand why everyone is attacking LoM for some clumsy posts, but he's posting clumsily, it's just Laddy all over again. Although a tad less crazy...

The only person I'm really getting bad vibes from at the moment is Gobo.

I reworded part of it and it double posted...

Anyways, explanation coming soon.

Twisted Reality Shattered Dreamer's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Before I answer your questions, again please stop insulting me. It's really rude that you call me stupid for playing differently than you.
    Insulting of the other players is getting old AK plus you seem to be distracting town again with mindless arguments. I say qwerty if you are the governor stop Celes lynch. AK is honestly looking more like scum with each post.

I don't like this post in the slightest Gobo.
    It just seems like some excuse to get out of the firing line, I'm not sure if you two were joking with each other at all, but it just seems like a really weird thing to say. You've just unvoted Celes and voted LoM. Why did you change your vote? And why LoM?

Your voting today seems unjustified and trend following, I'm finding it rather odd.

You started the day voting Freya simply because she kept voting Celes.
    I'm placing my vote on Freya/Lekana.
    ##vote: Freya

I find it very odd that she's focused on Celes, every, single, day. Seems like a way to just skate through the game to me. Also, she has yet to vote with the town. Not saying that making mistakes and voting with majority makes you town, but avoiding being involved with any lynch is a scum tactic. (see [M] Azar Mafia IV?).
    Del later stated that he suspected you and Celes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post
    Right now I suspect Goldenboko and Celes, but most of that is based on things that happened in the first two days. I need to catch up on today's happenings besides the last few posts before I post in-depth thoughts.
    A few hours later you change your vote to Celes because it was a better lynch. Despite earlier saying that Freya was being odd for voting Celes. This would have been alright if you had given your vote better explanation, but you didn't...

Next up Del finally places a vote for LoM, with explanation, and in your next post you vote for LoM, without giving any reason that I can see.

I'm just not liking your lack of support for your votes and your probably coincidental mimic of Del's attitudes, it's entirely possible that you share his way of thought, but I'd like to hear it...

That most recent post of yours has really stuck out to me, I'm not liking it, so I'll vote now and get the sleep I should be getting...

##vote: Goldenboko

Banned
    Blog Entries

This day is over. Let me create a votecount, and then make a flavour.

(Rhyming eh?)

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Since nobody posted asking me to stop the lynch today, I won't.