Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Default Mafia Official Games and Hosts: the Resurrection

Mafia went into a 3/4 of a year coma. However Demon Dude demonstrated that we still have quite a few people still interested in EoFF's dear game (and now we a have a wonderful Wonder Square to put the games in). Post here if you wish to host a future game... but first, I'm gonna lay down a few bullets.

• Shouldn't have to say this, but just in case: only post about hosting if your serious about hosting.
    • There's going to be a break in between games, there definitely is not enough players for once a month.
    • Mini-Mafia's do not need to be okay'd here. This is only for official games that uses Second Accounts.
    • I'm only going to have a list of ~4 hosts at a time. Games take a longer than a week and there's going to be a break in between. It's very possible you could be serious about hosting, but 6 games later you aren't a frequent forum goer any more to host your game
    • One game per host.
    • It's highly recommended that if you want to host, you find a partner to host with.

Host List:
    1. DK
    2. HC & Laddy
    3. Del Murder
    4. Bleys

If you need to do a bit of researching for when you're up I like mafiascum's wiki. First come first serve basis. Like pot luck parties
    Last edited by Del Murder; 06-30-2011 at 06:04 PM.