Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How many FF's have you actually beaten?

IV, V, VI, VII, IX, X and X-2

I've actually played VIII very far, like to the castle, but there was a reason for me dropping the game which I unfortunately don't remember.
    But I'm going to catch it up.

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

Quote Originally Posted by P4ine View Post

I've actually played VIII very far, like to the castle, but there was a reason for me dropping the game which I unfortunately don't remember.
    Like the fact that it locks you out of all the cities? I know I stopped playing as soon as that happened.

Beaten: 1,3-7,9,10,12, T (10 total)
    Played: 2 - got to a point where the PS3 doesn't seem compatible with FFO disk
    8 - see above (that was the last straw, I thought the game was sub par in general)
    11 - not really into MMOs, and then again you could argue a MMO is impossible to have beaten anyways.
    TA, TA2 - FFT: favorite game ever, FFTA: can't keep me interested for more than an hour
    X-2 - couldn't stand then game style/environment/characters
    FF:CC - story blows, gameplay was fun until it got repetitive
    Dissidia - going to get back to it, the emo-ness of the story segments wore me down, and I quit after a near PSP ending struggle to beat a boss 10 levels above me with 1 hp at the start of the battle

Blog Entries

I, II, skip a few, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2, and XII.

But I'm currently working on going through ALL of them, one by one, so that I can say I've beat them all. (Save for FFXI. I don't think that can be beat.)

ive played all the numbered ones, plus all the tactics ones, crystal chronicles, 10-2 and my life as a king

ive beaten.. 7, 9, 10, 10-2 and tactics advance so yeah not many

i did get right to the end on crystal chronicles, 8 and tactics advance 2 but i got bored

Quote Originally Posted by VeloZer0 View Post

Like the fact that it locks you out of all the cities? I know I stopped playing as soon as that happened.
    whoa, you are? sounds like a good reason to cancel the game to me
    but wasn't there something else? something about your aeons, weren't you unable to use them in the castle? and magic too?

i think so, cause my normal attack was ridiculously weak, maybe because of this i had cancelled the game (, too)

but wasn't there something else? something about your aeons, weren't you unable to use them in the castle? and magic too?

i think so, cause my normal attack was ridiculously weak, maybe because of this i had cancelled the game (, too)
    yeah you lose access to all of your abilities and you have to fight bosses to get them back 1 by 1 if i remember. thats why i stopped playing

Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post

yeah you lose access to all of your abilities and you have to fight bosses to get them back 1 by 1 if i remember. thats why i stopped playing
    yup, remember it now too
    stupid game

(don't go bad on me, but even apart from that aspect I've never liked the game.. the characters were just sooo copied from other ffs (especially 7).. so they had like no identity... the music wasn't as good as in other ffs, the story wasn't on the niveau a general ff would be.. jeez)

Let's see... I, II, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, FF Tactics, and Chrono Trigger.

Garland is freakin' awesome.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

One to X-2!

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

>>> ff1, ff2, ff4, ff5, ff7, ff8, ff9, ff10, ff10-2, ff12, DoC, Dissidia, FFT, Mystic Quest..
    If I had a Gamecube/GBA/DS that list would be bigger..
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..

Um, all of them. And most of the spin-offs.

God, guys. Stop drooling over how cool Cloud looks, and pick up the controller. It's weird to be so into FaiFan if you can't even play them.
    俺は人間なのか?

Contributions
    • Contributions to EoFF Census project

I've finished all of the main series except XI (I'm not an online gamer), including the GBA re-makes of IV-VI, and Tactics A2. I've also dabbled in the original Tactics, Mystic Quest, Dirge of Cerberus, and FFIIIDS. I'm not as dedicated a fan as some around here, but my excitement always goes through the roof when a new entry in the main off-line series is released, so I'll be there on opening day for XIII and possibly VSXIII (because I like the idea of a Compilation series that isn't a straight up retcon milk job).

Default VI, VII, VIII, IX and X and FF Tactics finished.

Played IV, V, X-2 and XII.

All of them, of course.