Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's with those skirts?

Agreed with the boots

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Rabbits View Post
    I've always been more annoyed by the fact that QUISTIS WEARS PANTS WITH A GODDAMNED SKIRT. WHO DOES THAT????!
    My younger sisters do that, so I guess it's common amongst that generation these days
    Problems playing downloaded videos? Try CCCP

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

I thought they were tall boots.

The skirts aren't practical but perhaps they have some special quality that stops them from flying around and flashing the girl's underwear. I mean Selphie tripped over in the SeeD exam and Squall and Zell carried on like nothing happened.

Although Squall is apprehensive to spend any time with Rinoa.. maybe they're both gay?
    Is it just me or does this forum have a tendency to make you want to post ridiculous things?

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

yep i always assumed they were knee high boots, considering there's no seperation between what would be pants & shoes, they could only be boots... and sadly a lot of the jaded old-school purists don't get the genius of Nomura's designs...

it's not fun, don't do it Moon Rabbits's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Elly View Post
    yep i always assumed they were knee high boots, considering there's no seperation between what would be pants & shoes, they could only be boots... and sadly a lot of the jaded old-school purists don't get the genius of Nomura's designs...
    SPIKY HAIIIIIIR!

Well, you know gladiators in the roman coleseum occasionally wore skirts. Mainly because its metal so it has more protection than leather, and its a skirt so its more agile then wearing actual plate legs.

At least thats what i think

What You Say? Recognized Member BG-57's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

I doubt it's protection considering her midriff is exposed.

Tall boots and I don't care - it's hawt. n_n I was more disturbed by that peach / pink color of her outfit. :I
    Do you Wanna Build a Snowman?

-= It doesn't have to be a snowman... =-

red headed monkey dude sir helix's Avatar

hey if my gf dressed like quistis, id be ahappy camper, besides NOMURA is my fashion guru, i for one donned his multi belt design, sure i could barly move my legs cause my studded blet kept catching mysoft leather one, and my belt with the lion head bolt kept cutting me, it hurt like hell on a thurseday evening.

When it comes to how girls dress, as long as the navel and neck show, I'm happy

Well for some odd reason I read about the FF8 character designs the other day and the designer did design Quistis as wearing pants however whether that was actually implemented in the game or not who knows. I'm pretty sure those are boots though, also the peach color is retarded. The miniskirts, however, are fine, aside from other logical reasons for not wearing them a distraction is not one. If I was in the middle of a life or death battle panties would be the last thing catching my eye.