Thread: Kuja or Seymour???

Default Kuja or Seymour???

who was the best villian???

they were both cunning manipulative bastards

by far my two favorite antagonists

way better than Kefka and that panzy sephiroth.

Seymour was just stupid. I loved FFX, its one of my favorites, but I never cared for any part of his character. He was just some guy I've always hated since the first time I saw him show up in Luca.

Kuja is just some tranvestite that I roll through (slowly due to the slow battle system lol) at the end of the game. I didnt care for him as much as some of the other villains in his game.

I really dont see either one of these guys better than Kefka, but I wont talk about that since its not really part of the discussion =/

Articles
    Blog Entries

Overall I'd go with Kuja. I feel he's a bit more dynamic than Seymour, especially towards the end. And to be honest, he's really the main guy behind everything that's going on, whereas Seymour becomes more of an annoyance. I think Square kinda dropped the ball in establishing him as a villain, that kind of character who has those motives as part of something bigger is a trademark of FF, but it seemed like he never really got to break through and shine, he was almost a side character.

I do have to give the creepiness factor to Seymour though. He was just really, really creepy. When you see the part in the final temple when he was a kid and his mother wanted him to go through with it, it was kinda sad, so I felt for him there. But other than that he was just creepy and annoying for the rest of the game. You never got to see other sides of him.

So I tip my hat to Kuja. I think they were both good villains and IX and X are among my top 4 games in the series no question.

i think i must be the only person who actually like Seymour, i liked his creepiness and i liked how he got Yuna to agree to marry him, then she totally chickens out pfft, typical
    ...It is because there is a limit to time that we wish for nights that never dawn.
    Eternity is just an empty illusion and is why feelings of being able to believe in one another are born...
    Remember that well.

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

>>> Kuja, he had powerful summons and caused lots of destruction. Seymour just had Anima..
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Come on this is too easy. Kuja wins by far. He has a pet dragon, had Bahamut, and could summon the Invincible. Kuja did cause more destruction. Seymour was more annoying and the biggest thing he accomplished was getting in the party's way and pissing Tidus off.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Well, I think Kefka is a better villain than Kuja or Seymour. But, if we're going by whose eviler I'd say Seymour because he killed his own father so that he could have complete power. Talk about cruel.

If its just between those two, I pick Kuja. Kuja was a pretty good villian, my only gripe is that he certianly didn't know how to dress himself. Seymour on the other hand is one of worst villians in the entire franchise in my opinion.

Kefka > Kuja > Everyone else > Seymour

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Seymour Just annoyed me. He just kept coming back. it was like "Gawd I killed you already go away!" But NOOOo he has to just keep causing me trouble.

While Kuja was causing all the bad things to go on. he was appearing cause you were catching him doing bad things. Not just cause he was trying to be noticed.

So i'ma go with kuja.

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

Quote Originally Posted by the AJman View Post
    If its just between those two, I pick Kuja. Kuja was a pretty good villian, my only gripe is that he certianly didn't know how to dress himself. Seymour on the other hand is one of worst villians in the entire franchise in my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by sdm42393 View Post
    Kefka > Kuja > Everyone else > Seymour
    I think that sums up what I have to say.

Kuja, my favorite villain in the series, or Seymour, the pigtailed weirdo who managed to accomplish NOTHING by the end of the game? Uhhh.....

Why are we even discussing this? They're both molesters who would want to do stuff to Zidane/Tidus (especially Kuja, with that tail of his).

In all seriousness, proberly Kuja.
    Please feel free to read my take on the official novalisation of Dissidia Final Fantasy at this link:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5580755/..._You_Fight_For