Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: ~*~*~*Presenting a EoFF Christmas Drama~*~*~

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

:

I liked Cid better.

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

: Don't worry, new guy, I'm sure you'll be begging me for mercy as I take you down soon enough!

*goes off to plot new owner's demise*

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

:

Wait, what's going on now? I was busy fantasizing about arguing with Raistlin.

Also, this site is not for education, it's for my amusement. So get back to work entertaining me, you slackers.

Blog Entries

: Oh Shlup. Such an audibly bitter member, and quite the troll. Put it to good use and help me out here! We can't tolerate such a force trying to change the forums on us! :frust:

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

:
    I agree with Murd that we should get to the issue at hand, the picture thread thingy. Here's a rough draft of a simple 10 step procedure I have outlined to moderate posts in the picture thread.

1. We designate 4 Staff or regular members (two Staff and two regular would probably work) to be Picture Thread Quality Assurance Committee.

2. A member who wishes to post in the picture thread must first submit their pic to the PTQAC for initial review. The pic should be judged based on attactiveness, photo quality, and member popularity rating.

3. Member popularity rating (MPR) is determined by a statistical formula that takes total post count, post count distribution among the various forums, number of posts quoting the member's posts, and a rubric "likeable" score determined by Staff.

4. If the pic passes their review, it is submitted to the Staff for a full Staff vote.

5. If the Staff votes in favor of the pic, then we put the 24 hour rule into effect to see if any Staff objects to it.

6. After the 24 hours is up, we should still email Staff that are away to see if they object. If they are away we should probably encourage them to step down as well.

7. Once that process is done, the pic should go back to the original member posting it to confirm that they still want to post it.

8. At this point the member is allowed to post their pic, however we should still check the thread to make sure the same pic is posted. The remaining steps outline the action that should be taken if an incorrect pic is posted.

9. Needless to say we should delete the post. 'Nuff said.

10. The member should get a PM warning if this is the first offense. If it is a multiple offense then we should refer to the "How to handle multiple offenses" section 4-A of the Staff manual.

Let's discuss this proposal and whatnot. Something needs to be done even if we don't do this. Letting everyone post their pictures freely would be like letting a murderer run free in town square. You don't want the murderer to kill people do you? Of course you don't. So by this logical comparison what I am saying is right.

I attached an Excel spreadsheet that contains member posting statistics in the picture thread. I also included a pie chart which might help. When I get home from work I'll make a more substiantial post.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

:

Dammit, BoB, I really want to agree with you because your chart says I'm hot, but your stupidity is making it difficult. We only need one staffer to submit pics to and filter out all the uggos. Shiny should do it because she's new and not quite as retarded as the rest of you.

Blog Entries

: In all seriousness, I want Shlup to post more pics of her wonderful jugs. I think that's all the picture thread needs to be about. I mean, you've got the Shlup part of the equation, she's moderately attractive. But then the Shlup's Juggs part. Hot smurf.

Strawberry Virus Recognized Member Marshall Banana's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Site Design
    • Forum Design

ichigo

:

I still say that we shouldn't allow photo threads. Personal albums are sufficient.

Articles
    Blog Entries

:

Eyes on Jugs seems like a more appropriate name. *Sigh* Oh where, oh where will a find intelligent EoFFers...

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

:

I think BoB's rule system makes sense if we are going through with this, although I don't get the point about deleting the posts ourselves. Maybe we could appoint a group of active members to delete them for us, it sounds kind of tedious.

I don't think we should criticize the new owner too much before we've gotten to know him. Let's give him some time to prove himself first, in my opinion.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Raistlin View Post
    :

Wait, what's going on now? I was busy fantasizing about arguing with Raistlin.

Also, this site is not for education, it's for my amusement. So get back to work entertaining me, you slackers.
    I alway knew having a middle age woman as an employee is a bad idea. Especially a hideous one.

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post
    :
    I agree with Murd that we should get to the issue at hand, the picture thread thingy. Here's a rough draft of a simple 10 step procedure I have outlined to moderate posts in the picture thread.

1. We designate 4 Staff or regular members (two Staff and two regular would probably work) to be Picture Thread Quality Assurance Committee.

2. A member who wishes to post in the picture thread must first submit their pic to the PTQAC for initial review. The pic should be judged based on attactiveness, photo quality, and member popularity rating.

3. Member popularity rating (MPR) is determined by a statistical formula that takes total post count, post count distribution among the various forums, number of posts quoting the member's posts, and a rubric "likeable" score determined by Staff.

4. If the pic passes their review, it is submitted to the Staff for a full Staff vote.

5. If the Staff votes in favor of the pic, then we put the 24 hour rule into effect to see if any Staff objects to it.

6. After the 24 hours is up, we should still email Staff that are away to see if they object. If they are away we should probably encourage them to step down as well.

7. Once that process is done, the pic should go back to the original member posting it to confirm that they still want to post it.

8. At this point the member is allowed to post their pic, however we should still check the thread to make sure the same pic is posted. The remaining steps outline the action that should be taken if an incorrect pic is posted.

9. Needless to say we should delete the post. 'Nuff said.

10. The member should get a PM warning if this is the first offense. If it is a multiple offense then we should refer to the "How to handle multiple offenses" section 4-A of the Staff manual.

Let's discuss this proposal and whatnot. Something needs to be done even if we don't do this. Letting everyone post their pictures freely would be like letting a murderer run free in town square. You don't want the murderer to kill people do you? Of course you don't. So by this logical comparison what I am saying is right.

I attached an Excel spreadsheet that contains member posting statistics in the picture thread. I also included a pie chart which might help. When I get home from work I'll make a more substiantial post.
    I want everything to be summarize into something not more than 3 sentences with visual aid.

Quote Originally Posted by ~*~Celes~*~ View Post
    : In all seriousness, I want Shlup to post more pics of her wonderful jugs. I think that's all the picture thread needs to be about. I mean, you've got the Shlup part of the equation, she's moderately attractive. But then the Shlup's Juggs part. Hot smurf.
    Or you can post pics of your rotten penis! Or your retarded brain!

Quote Originally Posted by Rantzien View Post
    :

I think BoB's rule system makes sense if we are going through with this, although I don't get the point about deleting the posts ourselves. Maybe we could appoint a group of active members to delete them for us, it sounds kind of tedious.

I don't think we should criticize the new owner too much before we've gotten to know him. Let's give him some time to prove himself first, in my opinion.
    You dun know me? Everyone knows the SHINRA. Which cave did you crawl out from!?

K, I notice the only you people produce are still mega ty s!! Nothing constructive nor intelligent!
    Here is my second suggestion!

I want the staff to come together to sing a Christmas Carol to everyone in the forums!

And I still want hot babes in santa suit to appear in the picture thread. MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Strawberry Virus Recognized Member Marshall Banana's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Site Design
    • Forum Design

ichigo

:

Perhaps we should sing a song about Raistlin.

For Shlup's enjoyment.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

:

Perhaps you should ride the short bus, Leeza. Just sayin'

I say that the picture thread should be allowed only for girls who posts pictures of cats in their racks. Birds can come too.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Banana View Post
    :

Perhaps we should sing a song about Raistlin.

For Shlup's enjoyment.
    Is Raistlin a hot babe? PICS PLZ.

Quote Originally Posted by Rye View Post
    :

Perhaps you should ride the short bus, Leeza. Just sayin'

I say that the picture thread should be allowed only for girls who posts pictures of cats in their racks. Birds can come too.

Dead link, you deformed breasts. I think it is better to have a cow to replace you. At least I can milk the cow!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

:

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas
    Is Raistlin a hot babe? PICS PLZ.
    I have Raistlin bikini pictures saved on my HD, but I don't want to share.