Thread: Just some sneak peaks at character customisation!

Default Just some sneak peaks at character customisation!

Eorzeapedia: Final Fantasy XIV (FFXIV, FF14) News, Wiki, Forums, Community and more » Analysis of New Character Creation Images

They aren't showing too much just yet, but we can hope for some great customisation. I hope they don't go the route of Aion; there were too many ugly characters runnning around when I played it, simply because they didn't really offer much restriction on what you could do to the character's customisation.

By the way, sexy underwear is sexy.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

That's partially the reason I'm more in support of a list of a presets for various aspects of the character and not sliders for everything. It's harder to make an absolutely ridiculous character without full-blown sliders.

I agree. You can still get a lot of customisation with proper limitations that fit into the game world with presets rather than sliders. In fact, I find sliders are harder to get what you really want out of your character.

In saying that, there better be a lot of presets to choose from for each and every aspect of the character.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

i hate to point this out but those women have camel toe

You're a little late to the party Craig. Also there is nothing wrong with camel toe.

Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    i hate to point this out but those women have camel toe
    what's wrong with that?

Quote Originally Posted by Omecle View Post
    You're a little late to the party Craig. Also there is nothing wrong with camel toe.
    well this board moves so slow what can i say

and youre right, i just find it a bit odd when im looking at the character customization in a mmorpg