Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best I Ever Had

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Nothing... I am a total grouch in the morning and it takes all my will power not to kill the first living thing I see before I get my coffee fix.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Vermachtnis View Post
    Also Folgers in your cup.
    (SPOILER)Bring it on.

Lunatic red eyes O.O

Blog Entries

Realising that all me teeth falling out was just a dream
    Kefka's coming, look intimidating!
    Have a nice day!!

Like Blackmage says... except waking up to realize that I really was not eaten by zombies. o.o

Dinner is served. Unbreakable Will's Avatar
    Blog Entries

If im on break, its getting up to see Nikki.
    Or if I cant do that, wrapping up in my comforter and reading a book or playing a game

Because I'm one hell of a butler.

Getting up at 1100am is the bet feeling for me. Since I don't have to get up early any more I still keep my alarm on but I knock it off and sleep for two more hours with a smile!

HOTROD
    "Lets go for a spin you and I"

The best part about waking up for me is the joy of still being alive, and the thrill of facing the many challenges of the hours ahead. That I still have a chance to explore the world and fulfill my dreams. That it's yet another day I get to spend time with the people I love. Life is such a wonderful gift! Living in the moment and appreciating what we still have is so easily forgotten in our daily, hectic lives.

We rarely ever stop the spinning arrow to know our directions.
    Last edited by Fujiko; 01-02-2010 at 06:12 PM.

Mmmm. I wake up to my Mario Bros. ringtone on my phone and that usually makes me happy cause it intrudes in to my dream first before I wake up. It makes sexy dreams a little awkward but it always makes me laugh!

I spray my bed with this nice smelling aromatherapy spray when I clean my sheets so I like the faint smell of whatever scent I picked last. It's like... super awesome; like when you get fresh towels out the dryer or something!

Uhm... I like that first biiiiig stretch where when you move your legs around and squirm and you can feel where the sheets are still cool and warm and it's like a guessing game trying to figure out how you were positioned before cause it's chilly and you wanna curl back up! It's like... body warmth tetris or something?

I like hugging my pillow really tight and worshipping God and thanking Him for having another morning at my fingertips and no matter what occurs that day, whatever negative thoughts might enter my mind, I will wake up in His glory and I will fall asleep in His glory. I know that no matter what trials or tribulations cross my path, I will always do the next best thing I possibly can if I can't do the best!

I'd like to exchange that pillow for another warm body because I used to love nuzzling my partner under their chin and snuggle close to wake him up. I hum a lot so I do that a lot randomly too.

... I'm a morning person. o.O I like weird things too.
    Do you Wanna Build a Snowman?

-= It doesn't have to be a snowman... =-

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

>>> Waking up to reality is horrible, definitely not a pleasure experience..
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..

People who think that way are silly to me. xD What is so painful about waking up? I have a friend who seriously says, "IT HURTS," when you try wake him up.
    Do you Wanna Build a Snowman?

-= It doesn't have to be a snowman... =-

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Fuza is right. it`s aaaall about the big stretch.

Signature by rubah. I think.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

I always liked waking up to the sound of rain, feeling a cool chill on my face, and waiting the 15 minutes before I was allowed to start playing video games. I'd creep out to the lounge room with my blanket wrapped around me and turn it on and not move until I had to go to bed again.

Waking up and seeing someone next to you who is smiling while asleep is deeply warming as well. Or even, waking up and your hand is disgustingly sweaty from holding theirs all night

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

remembering its not a work day and going the smurf back to sleep again.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

On a workday, the best part of getting up is probably seeing Smitzy get all cuddly if she's been locked out of the bedroom overnight (which she usually is, otherwise she often wakes us up by attacking the duvet in our sleep). When we go out or something for a while she's always so happy to see us again, and it's the same when she's locked out of the room, so yeah. Otherwise I'm not keen on getting up on workdays as it's nothing but a rush to get to work. Nothing special, you know?

On the weekend/holidays, getting up isn't an incredible thing for me. I guess not having to actually get up is a nice thing about waking up then. Being able to play out the day on my own terms and all that. *shrug* I prefer being awake to the actual waking up process.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

I always miss my dreams. Sometimes, I just go back to sleep if they're good dreams and the class isn't essential.
    I like the feeling of waking up early on my own, without an alarm clock. Or, if I get up early enough to watch the sunrise, that's nice too.

Tôi đói.