Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: "What Would You Do" Situations

I will kill her.

And to the bear question: I will tranquilize it, and then take it to my lab, where I'll give it a rabbit's docility and replace its canines with katanas.

Tôi đói.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I'd craftily get her to say her name backwards and send her back to the fifth dimension.

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny View Post
    You're in a hotel room with Miley Cyrus. Don't ask. She has given you an ultimatum. She wants you to listen to her entire CD. If you do not oblige, she will tell the police that you molested her. Your options are slim and include: spending time in jail or listening to quite possibly the worst music of the century. What would you do?
    I'd listen to it and then sleep with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Guardian XIII View Post
    I'd craftily get her to say her name backwards and send her back to the fifth dimension.
    Lulz.

What would you do if you were walking through the woods and encountered a living adult bear?
    I'd say, "Bad bear. You should be dead. Go on now. Die! Die now! Good bear."
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoeberto View Post
    What would you do if your son was at home, cryin' all alone on the bedroom floor cuz he's hungry, and the only way to feed him is to sleep with a man for a little bit of money?
    Well, it probably would be my only way since I'm too damn lazy to look for a decent job. Hell, I'd sleep with the guy.

BUT WAIT! Uh oh! You've done it now! You managed to piss off your pet chimp. Now Bojangles the Chimp wants revenge.
    What would you do?
    Most likely, the fact that I'm dumb and slow-moving would get me shot in some portion of body. But the hairy beast is only crafty enough to figure how to pull the trigger once, so mosey over, take the gun and beat the tar out of him.

A polar bear is approaching you and your dogs. You have only a few seconds to escape before the polar bear gets too close. Your dogs are currently tied to a pole and cannot escape on their own unless you set them free. Think fast! What would you do?

You may have escaped selfishly and left your dogs to a potentially hazardous situation, but your dogs are doing fine. As it turns out, polar bears are dog lovers.
    I knew them dogs would be fine.

You're in a hotel room with Miley Cyrus. Don't ask. She has given you an ultimatum. She wants you to listen to her entire CD. If you do not oblige, she will tell the police that you molested her. Your options are slim and include: spending time in jail or listening to quite possibly the worst music of the century. What would you do?
    If Miley were to claim I molested her, I'd make for damn sure it were true and then some. Where's her friend Emily in this situation? Wouldn't mind prison for a two-fer.
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

What would you do if you were walking through the woods and encountered a living adult bear?
    I would try to give him a hug. Who doesn't love a bear hug?

Quote Originally Posted by Shoeberto View Post
    What would you do if your son was at home, cryin' all alone on the bedroom floor cuz he's hungry, and the only way to feed him is to sleep with a man for a little bit of money?
    I would make the man talk about his problems with men and money, during all night, and make him give me the money anyways.

BUT WAIT! Uh oh! You've done it now! You managed to piss off your pet chimp. Now Bojangles the Chimp wants revenge.
    What would you do?
    Mmmmm...

A polar bear is approaching you and your dogs. You have only a few seconds to escape before the polar bear gets too close. Your dogs are currently tied to a pole and cannot escape on their own unless you set them free. Think fast! What would you do?
    I would hug the bear too! Everyone loves bear hugs, even BEARS!

I would "hear" it, and then tell the police she MOLESTED me.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

You're a judge. Two people have been arrested for theft. Person A stole food from a nearby grocery. Person B shoplifted in a clothing store. Person A claims that they stole the food because they lost their job and it's the only way they can feed their family during this time of financial trouble. Person B claims that they are a kleptomaniac and cannot control their urge to steal. You're faced with the choice of charging these two people. What would you do?

Feel free to add your own scenarios!

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

If I sentence them both to death, the problem disappears, right?

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

I'd lock Person A up, and tell them that stealing from a bank once is better than stealing from a grocery store every couple of days.

I'd order Person B to be taken out back and shot. Crazy people can't be helped.

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raistlin View Post
    I'd lock Person A up, and tell them that stealing from a bank once is better than stealing from a grocery store every couple of days.

I liked this so much I lost my idea.

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raistlin View Post

I like the part b of this, however I would for part A assume it is a woman hell even if it's not I would sentence them to become a whore. A whore would be useful to the desperate and needful. They would also have a job thus ending the problem completely.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I'd steal their girlfriends to teach them a lesson.