Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Omega Weapon's LV5 Death Spell question

Quote Originally Posted by The Last Oath View Post
    The best magic to increase strength is Ultima, meteor and flare. Quakes not bad either. At the stage of the game where your fighting Omega Weapon you really should have 100of each magic you junction..

Only ever junction Death to status defence or status attack. I always keep mine on defence.
    At Omega I had the lv1 spells (fire/blizzard/thunder) juctioned to hp and str and some other stats and had them maxed since your main priority during the game if youre going for maxed stats is to get the stat 'bonus' junctions from the gfs so you can put those on as early of a lv as possible.

As to the topic, junctioning death to my status def was the only way I could possibly last the first turn vs omega since all my team was 100 =/

thankyou
    also,i played this over and over..............AND GOT MY BUTT KICKED BY ULTIMA
    EVERY SINGLE TIME!!!!!!!!!
    and i ended up not fighting ultima at all and missed out on a great magic

omegas harder, ultima's easy, and if you're having troubles with ultima just save/tent at the hidden save spot next to the panel that brings him up so you dont have to run through the dungeon again for him and you'll be at max hp

wait a minute........i looked on final fantasy wikia and it said ultima weapon does not have LV5 Death spell!why is that?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by wild-one View Post
    wait a minute........i looked on final fantasy wikia and it said ultima weapon does not have LV5 Death spell!why is that?
    It's Omega Weapon with LV5 Death, not Ultima Weapon.

YEAH!we know aaaaaaaaaaaallllllllll about this!

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

The thing is that Omega Weapon and Ultima Weapon are two separate bosses in the game, Omega being the tougher of the two. Omega has Lv5 Death, but Ultima doesn't.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by wild-one View Post
    YEAH!we know aaaaaaaaaaaallllllllll about this!
    If you actually read the topic title, it's not hard to know that it's Omega Weapon with LV5 Death.

oh
    by the way.................why is everyone treating this like its their thread!