Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Addictions!

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

Default Addictions!

I hope there hasn't been a thread on this already, but what are your addictions? Aswell as having a major addiction to Dr Pepper, I've become addicted to piercings this last year, I now have 7 and want 2 more!

From this image, I have the tragus, anti-tragus, helix, lobe (on both) and another second lobe next to it one ear, and also my nose pierced. My next two are the rook (or the snug?) and my nipple!

What are you addicted to? go go!

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Eeeee, I don't think I could ever get my nip pierced, looks too painful, even though the boy is constantly trying to convince me to get one.

I love the tragus piercing. The other piercing I want isn't shown in the pic exactly, but it's like the regular helix piercing, but it's closer to where the ear gets smaller closer to the head. An old friend of mine got it and I thought it was cute. It was different, but not too crazy, since I have rubbish pain threshold and my ears get infected easily, so I don't want to get something too weird in the (likely) case that it does.

Did it hurt to get your nose pierced? It totally suits your nose!

EDIT: Oh yeah, there's a topic to this thread. Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I really really like iced tea. There's not much of it in England, so I suffer. I also really enjoy coffee. Changing hair styles and hair colors used to be a bit of an addiction for me, but since I'm just trying to grow out a cute longer style again, it's kind of stopped.
    Last edited by Rye; 01-18-2010 at 10:07 PM.

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Too much piercings seems ugly to me, but whatever is your fancy.

I guess I'm addicted to Spa Blue. I just don't like the other water, drink about a gallon a day of the stuff.

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

The daith?

My best friend has it, it didn't hurt at all she said! The only one that has hurt me so far was the anti-tragus, which really did hurt if I'm honest. It looks so small in that picture, but it's really not.

My nose didn't hurt at all, it got a little messy in the healing process, but thats because it's fallen out and I've had to push it back in which got messy! Thankyouu

My next two are the rook (or the snug?) and my nipple!
    pix when it happens

I'm addicted to sex.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Zeldy View Post

The daith?

My best friend has it, it didn't hurt at all she said! The only one that has hurt me so far was the anti-tragus, which really did hurt if I'm honest. It looks so small in that picture, but it's really not.

My nose didn't hurt at all, it got a little messy in the healing process, but thats because it's fallen out and I've had to push it back in which got messy! Thankyouu
    Nope, it's on the outer part of the ear that the helix rim is on, but above where the daith is. Kind of near where one end of the industrial is, but more over to above where the daith is. Kind of hard to explain. I guess it's a helix/rim, just in a different place than usual. It's really cute.

Oooh piercing is my addiction too been a little while since ive had one though.

From the diagram i have, the industrial, which was pierced wrong so just keep a hoop in the hole closest to the head, tragus on both, 3 lobe piercings, and 2 helix piercings on each ear.

I also have, my nose pierced both sides, although only wear one side now, cute little diamante stud, my tongue pierced, my nipple and my eyebrow.

Although it sounds like im full of metal my jewlery is minimelisk, i.e my eyebrow is a tiny blue bar.

I love them all and wouldnt want rid of them.
    I want more though, contimplating getting two microdermal anchors on the top of my back in a tattoo ive got.

And Rye, it depends on how the nose piercing is done, Needles really hurt me, but a piercing gun didnt.

Im so addicted im going to be doing my piercing course and hopefully setting up a buisness

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by xXsarahXx View Post
    Oooh piercing is my addiction too been a little while since ive had one though.

From the diagram i have, the industrial, which was pierced wrong so just keep a hoop in the hole closest to the head, tragus on both, 3 lobe piercings, and 2 helix piercings on each ear.

I also have, my nose pierced both sides, although only wear one side now, cute little diamante stud, my tongue pierced, my nipple and my eyebrow.

Although it sounds like im full of metal my jewlery is minimelisk, i.e my eyebrow is a tiny blue bar.

I love them all and wouldnt want rid of them.
    I want more though, contimplating getting two microdermal anchors on the top of my back in a tattoo ive got.

And Rye, it depends on how the nose piercing is done, Needles really hurt me, but a piercing gun didnt.

Im so addicted im going to be doing my piercing course and hopefully setting up a buisness
    Sarah wins. So how many do you have total? I'm so jealous!

I think it counts at 15 :S lol
    Ive been collecting them a long time, i blame my dad personally, he wouldnt even let me have my ears pierced until i was 16...i got them at 16 and then waited till 18 when i pierced everything!! lol rebellious!

The internet and smoking when drinking.

I guess the closest thing I've got to an addiction is Sour Ice Breakers.

Blog Entries

Test Cricket, the blues, Hobgoblin ale and crack whores.

there was a picture here

Blog Entries

Oh, the crack whores; you always have to watch out for those in excess!

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

I'm addicted to the thrill (I'm Ready)
    It's a dangerous love affair (C'mon)
    Can't be scared when it goes down down
    Got a problem, tell me now
    Only thing that's on my mind
    Is who gon' run this town tonight
    Is who gon' run this town tonight
    We gon' run this town

Not coming back. BarelySeeAtAll's Avatar

Vicks vapour..stuff, that's soooo good. Cream soda once upon a time, godly shizzle. No idea what else. . .maybe my love for chilli con carne isn't healthy though..

I am not a man