Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121317 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XIV Sign up/discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jessweeee♪ View Post
    I take back what I said about being sorry, town. Seriously mafia get him >:I

Hey. Carbuncle. Don't be a dick when people are being nice and trying to answer your questions. They tend to get mad.

I just have a thing about people rushing me. I was all puppies and sunshine until then >:I
    I wasn't being a dick. You were the one telling people to shut up when all you had to do was just type and not hit preview. I also didn't out the psychologist. Despite losing a special role, if anything is good that we loss you because that's was not very sportsman like behavior.

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

day one is over, THANK GOD

I need to go to bed. I can't deal with this anymore.

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

bed time for me as well, I'm freezing and tired. Night!

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Carbuncle View Post
    Hey. Carbuncle. Don't be a dick when people are being nice and trying to answer your questions. They tend to get mad.

I just have a thing about people rushing me. I was all puppies and sunshine until then >:I
    I wasn't being a dick. You were the one telling people to shut up when all you had to do was just type and not hit preview. I also didn't out the psychologist. Despite losing a special role, if anything is good that we loss you because that's was not very sportsman like behavior.
    Yes, I will and I did admit that outing the Psychologist was a bad move. And I had to hit preview. You know how quickly the posts can come so close to the end of a day. You even commented on it yourself. I wanted to include any important posts or questions directed at me that were made in the time I typed out my post. In the time it takes to type two sentences two posts are made, so for a post that takes as much time as that one did I was expecting a lot. I started feeling anxious because you were holding the lynching vote over my head should I take too long. And I felt a need to nicely ask for some smurfING PATIENCE so I had to copy everything I had into notepad, write another post asking you to kindly shut the smurf up, and paste what I had in notepad to a new reply.

There is no such thing as kindly telling someone to "shut the smurf up"

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Can I get you a nice warm glass of shut the hell up? Anyway, Jessweee I don't think we are supposed to reveal our real accounts in this game, even after we are dead.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Carbuncle View Post

Yes, I will and I did admit that outing the Psychologist was a bad move. And I had to hit preview. You know how quickly the posts can come so close to the end of a day. You even commented on it yourself. I wanted to include any important posts or questions directed at me that were made in the time I typed out my post. In the time it takes to type two sentences two posts are made, so for a post that takes as much time as that one did I was expecting a lot. I started feeling anxious because you were holding the lynching vote over my head should I take too long. And I felt a need to nicely ask for some smurfING PATIENCE so I had to copy everything I had into notepad, write another post asking you to kindly shut the smurf up, and paste what I had in notepad to a new reply.
    Or you could have, you know, IGNORED US!

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Del is correct, so shut the hell up.

That will go good with some sweet shut the smurf up cookies.

I can't believe the Cheater also can't follow rules.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Okay, I'm calm now xD

I still think you are big jerks and I remember why I said I was going to quit mafia. That said, I could have been more polite about it. "Please be quiet while I do my best to assist you" would have done. Because the cool people don't lose their temper.

And I thought our real accounts were revealed when we were dead?

EDIT:

Oh, I see. Guys you should have bolded that or something. I'm sure I'm not the only one who assumed it was all pasted and unchanged from before xD

I'm sorry about that. Though it was probably completely obvious who I was anyway. There's really no point in me trying to disguise myself.

Damn.

EDIT: This Mafia looks fiery!

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Nah, I just had my tantrum eight days earlier this round.