Page 1 of 22 12345671121 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XIV Sign up/discussion thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Mafia XIV Sign up/discussion thread

Mafia is back, and you should play, because it's really fun and awesome.

The basics:
    The following link to the wonderful flash tutorial will cover the basics
    of the game.

The roles:
    Please note that not all the roles in the flash are going to be used, and there might also be roles that are not in that flash, but it is still helpful so I'm linking it anyway.

Mafia Rules
    follow these or you will be shot.
    • Unless your role PM says otherwise, keep all game discussion in the game thread.
    • No sharing your role in private. You can roleclaim of course, but only in the game thread.
    • Keep your real identity secret. During the game, you can not say who you are, anywhere. No exceptions, even if you die in the game. This is a new rule for this game. Even the hosts themselves are a secret.
    • Post only with your mafia account in the game thread. I recommend using a different skin for the mafia account. Also if you use a different browser you can be logged in both accounts at the same time.
    • Don't be an ass. Being an ass includes cheating, diverging completely from your assigned role, going back and deleting or editing all your posts, using asshole-ish methods to find out information about other people's roles, etc.
    • Have fun. This is a game, remember that.

How to sign up:
    • Either post in this thread to publicly sign up, or send me a PM to do so in secret.
    • If you sign up by PM, your name will appear as ??? on this post.
    • You can partner up for accounts, but you must let me know that you are partners. Limit of 2 people for one account. Three's a crowd.
    • You can also sign up as a replacement, in case someone can't play for some reason.
    • The more active people playing, the better. You should be able to at least read the thread once or twice a day, and a game lasts between one and two weeks, so if you can't be sure to be active that whole time, get a partner.
    • Feel free to post or PM any questions you have. If you PM a question. I'll post it without your name as well as answer it by PM. Someone else might have the same question after all.

The players
    1. ???
    2. ???
    3. Sir Lancealot
    4. Laddy
    5. ~*~Celes~*~
    6. Jiro
    7. leader of mortals
    8. Timekeeper
    9. Shattered Dreamer Replaced by ????
    10. demondude55
    11. Jessweeee♪
    12. ♪TJ Gaga♪
    13. ???
    14. Genius Lynx
    15. MaximumtheMonkeyLord
    16. Mogi
    17. Del Murder

Replacements
    Last edited by [M] Mom – Host; 01-26-2010 at 10:23 PM.