Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910

Thread: Mass Effect 2

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade View Post
    As for the ending, the one decision which really didn't make sense to me was the leader for the other teams. Only Miranda and Jacob (and maybe Zaeed, I don't remember) can successfully be the leader of the second team, which didn't really make a lot of sense to me. Jacob definitely isn't a leader.
    You can actually use Garrus as a leader unit in these battles if you choose. He'll keep them alive, I found Zaeed's ruthless style could lead to deaths.

Ah, yeah, Garrus. He was the other one. Because we all know how well his previous team-leading excercise went over...
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade View Post
    Ah, yeah, Garrus. He was the other one. Because we all know how well his previous team-leading excercise went over...
    Garrus was my first choice as leader both times on my first play through. As far as I saw, he was the only individual with leadership experience who I thought might work. I was hesitant to use Zaeed because I figured he'd get someone killed and I didn't want to use Miranda because not all the other characters especially like Miranda and I wasn't sure if the game took that kind of thing into consideration.

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I used Garrus on the basis that Garrus is a beautiful man whose babies I want to have.

I realize this thread is a little bit old, so maybe I shouldn't be bringing it back, but there is some new info.

The Overlord DLC just dropped today. It features the Hammerhead tank from Firewalker, and a good deal of geth to kill, but the writing seems sparse. A lot of action, but not as much dialogue as the main story missions. My companions haven't spoken the whole mission.

There is a good Portal reference though, so it gets props for that.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

That's good they released some new stuff cuz I only one more level til I reach 30 and I need some XP. I think this is one of the few games where I pretty much completed all the achievements.