Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ... 71112131415161718192021222327 ... LastLast

Thread: LOST - Season 6

it's not fun, don't do it Moon Rabbits's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Croyles View Post
    I never thought she was going to be one of the main ones to be honest.
    No, me either. BUT she was built up as having HARDCORE answers to the mythology and whatnot and personally I would have liked to know what the "training" she went through was, why Jacob chose her, how she ended up bandaged in the hospital, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by No.78 View Post
    P.S. If Desmond doesn't say "See you in another life, brother." during this season I will be severely disappointed.
    Didn't he already?
    Don't delay, add The Pimp today! Don't delay, add The Pimp today!
    Fool’s Gold tlsfflast.fm (warning: album artwork may sometimes be nsfw)

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Rabbits View Post
    No, me either. BUT she was built up as having HARDCORE answers to the mythology and whatnot and personally I would have liked to know what the "training" she went through was, why Jacob chose her, how she ended up bandaged in the hospital, etc.
    You can't really say we won't see that stuff. Though I didn't think she was built up as having any real answers to the mythology. Aside from being trained to protect Jacob and the candidates she really didn't seem to know any more than anyone else on the island.

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

I was wondering how they were going to get the dynamite over to Hydra Island without it blowing up, and that explained that.
    Figaro Castle

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

(In no order) Daniel, Desmond, Hugo, Richard and Ben
    My boyfriend said: Locke, Ben, Sawyer, Kate, Jacob.
    /late

Hurray, Illana will now only be seen by Hugo if at all! All that build up to be exploded. >=(

4444444444 4 4 444 44 4

Loved seeing Dr Chang
    I'm interested in how the "remembering" works at first i thought it was the deadies, but Hugo remembers too so maybe its just triggered.
    ...It is because there is a limit to time that we wish for nights that never dawn.
    Eternity is just an empty illusion and is why feelings of being able to believe in one another are born...
    Remember that well.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

That episode was overly crazy.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Definitely not over 9000. No.78's Avatar

BECAUSE IF HE- *explodes*
    jkhkjg

Illana getting blown up was so shocking! This episode was really pretty awesome! It left me with my Jaw wide open like "This Place is Death" from series 5, not quite as good as that one but definately my second favourite of the season so far.
    I was never sold on Libby and Hurley but they were too adorable in this episode, they won me over
    ...It is because there is a limit to time that we wish for nights that never dawn.
    Eternity is just an empty illusion and is why feelings of being able to believe in one another are born...
    Remember that well.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I think the fact that we got an <i>answer</i> about something from season 1 (what the voices are) was even more shocking than Illana blowing up. As soon as she got the dynamite I had a feeling that was going to happen.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

I don't see Miles making it to the end of next week. Jus' sayin'. There are never any spoilers about him though, so who knows.

And oh man, either the next episode or the one after, something crazy (SPOILER)sub = exploded (this like what, the third time that's happened?) happens that kills: (SPOILER)Sun, Widmore, and Sayid.

I thought Miles had a (SPOILER)centric coming up the one before the finale, called "What they Died for" or at least he was spotted when they were filming that one
    Also i heard that (SPOILER)Jeremy Davies and (SPOILER)the people who play Danielle and Karl will also be in that one
    Remember that well.

Quote Originally Posted by PeneloRatsbane View Post
    I thought Miles had a (SPOILER)centric coming up the one before the finale, called "What they Died for" or at least he was spotted when they were filming that one
    Also i heard that (SPOILER)Jeremy Davies and (SPOILER)the people who play Danielle and Karl will also be in that one
    Ah, you're totes right, actually. Idk if it will be (SPOILER)Miles-centric, it seems more likely it will be a "everybody-centric" imho"

but ya, I was wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Rabbits View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PeneloRatsbane View Post
    Ah, you're totes right, actually. Idk if it will be (SPOILER)Miles-centric, it seems more likely it will be a "everybody-centric" imho"

but ya, I was wrong!
    Phew, I love Miles. him and Frank are the only living members of team freighter and they are both so snarky. Would have been heart broken to loose Miles next week
    Remember that well.

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post
    I think the fact that we got an <i>answer</i> about something from season 1 (what the voices are) was even more shocking than Illana blowing up. As soon as she got the dynamite I had a feeling that was going to happen.
    And it was answered so simply and matter-of-factly that I kept thinking, "Okay, where's the twist?" Lost is never that simple!
    Figaro Castle