Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567891011121626 ... LastLast

Thread: LOST - Season 6

So...I think the big mystery of whether or not Jack has a vagina has finally been answered.

Anyone feel that the producers aren't even trying to be subtle anymore? Like when Hurley talked about Adam and Eve it seemed like the producers were pointing a megaphone to all the casual viewers to get them on track.
    Last edited by McLovin'; 02-25-2010 at 06:17 AM.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

'The time for subtleness is OVER.'

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

it's not fun, don't do it Moon Rabbits's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Anyway the fake Locke guy definitely has the best team. Sayid, Sawyer, and now Crazy Claire? That's a winning combination right there. All Jacob has going for him is Hurley. Jack and Kate are just going to smurf things up like they always do.
    Hells ya.

I agree with Miriel+Del, though, this is bananas and not in a good way.

I swear to god the only reason I was still watching was because Matthew Fox is sexy when he flies into mirror-smashing rages and I was curious what that scene was all about from the previews ... now I have nothing to watch for.

So...I think the big mystery of whether or not Jack has a vagina has finally been answered.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Speaking of Jack and his body parts, I like how the appendix scar (from the op that I think Juliet and Bernard gave him) appeared and he had no idea what the smurf, just like that cut on his neck in the first episode. Kind of cool how the real universe is bleeding (literally, ho ho ho!) into the alt one.

Was kind of a meh episode, though, yeah, but then Lost has always had filler eps like that. Want Richard and Ben please.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Want Richard and Ben please.
    Yes

This ep wasn't the greatest, like most others have said. I found just when it caught my attention again the commercials started too >=(

4444444444 4 4 444 44 4

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

How do you have time for filler episodes when there are only like 10 episodes left in the whole series? BSG did this too and it was annoying. And the ending of that show SUCKED. I expect the same fate for Lost. These writers have no clue what they're doing.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

BSG.

I didn't realize it, but you're totally right.

BSG was all, FINAL SEASON! ALL YOUR QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED!!

And the final season ended up being a ton of filler followed by a finale that made no smurfing sense and didn't answer any damn question. Ugh. I have such little hope for Lost, since Lost is more of a clustersmurf than BSG ever was. Lost is more of a clustersmurf than any show that has ever existed. :o

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Heh, I liked the last two episodes. To me it actually does feel like its getting somewhere, but still unsure if they will screw it up or not.

Lockes/alt-Lockes episode was definitely better though.

So uhmmm, (SPOILER)is the sideway-timeline a parallel universe that split off when the island dissapeared (underwater?) and that whole time travelling stuff started? Thats what im guessing anyway.

This season better pick up the pace. After last season, this show has been pissing me off; I hate when shows use time travel as a plot device. They need to start answering all the questions that they constantly put out instead of just throwing out more wacky every episode.

I hate Jack, I hate Kate, I hate this show.

Argh!

Quote Originally Posted by Croyles View Post
    So uhmmm, (SPOILER)is the sideway-timeline a parallel universe that split off when the island dissapeared (underwater?) and that whole time travelling stuff started? Thats what im guessing anyway.
    The alternate timeline is what would have happened if the atomic bomb at the end of Season 5 worked.

"It is a well-known fact that all heroes in all tales disliked vegetables as children.
    Their legend begins with their overcoming of this weakness, and then continues with a journey filled with hardships.
    That noble vegetable, the onion, lives on as a symbol of hardships overcome, and as the mark of a true hero.
    "

Considering the producers have flat out said "we will not explain everything" I think it's safe to say this show is going down the ter.

Predictions: Jack and Kate are Adam and Eve; Locke's "soul" or w/e wins over Smokey; big finale and an OMG THEY WERE ALL MEANT TO BE THERE FOR NO REASON REALLY AT ALL JUST BECAUSE. Christian and all the apparitions = smokey who was guiding them all along for no particular reason that actually won't make retroactive sense; uhhh and uhm if Jacob lived under the foot then who was in the cabin? Smokey obvii, but uh, that doesn't make sense either so oh .

I highly doubt stupid like Hurley's bird or "omg the others don't leave footprints" will ever be explained.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    This season better pick up the pace. After last season, this show has been pissing me off; I hate when shows use time travel as a plot device. They need to start answering all the questions that they constantly put out instead of just throwing out more wacky every episode.

I hate Jack, I hate Kate, I hate this show.

Argh!
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Rabbits View Post
    Considering the producers have flat out said "we will not explain everything" I think it's safe to say this show is going down the ter.

Predictions: Jack and Kate are Adam and Eve; Locke's "soul" or w/e wins over Smokey; big finale and an OMG THEY WERE ALL MEANT TO BE THERE FOR NO REASON REALLY AT ALL JUST BECAUSE. Christian and all the apparitions = smokey who was guiding them all along for no particular reason that actually won't make retroactive sense; uhhh and uhm if Jacob lived under the foot then who was in the cabin? Smokey obvii, but uh, that doesn't make sense either so oh .

I highly doubt stupid like Hurley's bird or "omg the others don't leave footprints" will ever be explained.
    Wow people, calm down, its just a show.

Quote Originally Posted by Croyles View Post
    Wow people, calm down, its just a show.
    Yes, a show that we've dedicated over 120 hours in watching.

"It is a well-known fact that all heroes in all tales disliked vegetables as children.
    Their legend begins with their overcoming of this weakness, and then continues with a journey filled with hardships.
    That noble vegetable, the onion, lives on as a symbol of hardships overcome, and as the mark of a true hero.
    "

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Actually the last show was the 108th hour. 108 IS ONE OF THE NUMBERS!!!!!

Also I dunno you guys, that last episode about Locke wasn't so bad. It's just Jack and Kate episodes that suck and have always sucked because the characters themselves suck. But for some reason the producers think everybody loves them and wants to see them and so give them a lot of airtime.

Actually, I like Jack and Kate