Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 37891011121314151617181923 ... LastLast

Thread: LOST - Season 6

it's not fun, don't do it Moon Rabbits's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Damnit why did they have a Jin/Sun episode then not have them finally meeting?
    Because, at this point, especially since Sun was shot in the flash sideways (), I don't think they're going to be reunited. Or, they will be, briefly, and one will die (betting on Sun).

Too much is pointing to that they won't get back together. Like Keamy! "Some people aren't meant to be together."

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post
    And Hurley's episode better explain the numbers and why he can see the dead.
    The producers already said they won't explain the numbers (more than they already have). Basically, the numbers are 4 - Locke, ... etc. That's all we're getting. So they say, anyway.

Next week is Desmond, and I like Desmond, so it should be entertaining. My guess though is that will take the entire episode to tell us why he is back on the island and the rest of it will be his misadventures in alternate reality LA and a lot of 'I'm going to tell you exactly why you're here...' *interrupted by gunshots*.
    "minor spoilery as to why desmond is on the island and stuff'Desmond is there, basically, because Widmore brought him there. A sneak peek was released with a scene explaining that (how he got there). As to why he's there, it might be explained (but I doubt it, at least not yet).

Set photos show desmond in some (SPOILER)weird Room 23-esque room, and then some other (younger) man is in the room. I'm guessing it's a room that sends people back in time but keeps them in the present.

Oh, and these people are "confirmed" to die: (SPOILER)Widmore, Ilana, Sayid, and Sun.

Definitely not over 9000. No.78's Avatar

YES, A LOST THREAD!!!

Sorry, yes. I was also disappointed that Jin and Sun did not unite last episode. I have a horrible feeling that if Sun dies from the injury in the alt world, that may mean she has to die in this world too.

I don't want her to die. But at least we know Jin is 42!

Set photos show desmond in some (SPOILER) weird Room 23-esque room, and then some other (younger) man is in the room. I'm guessing it's a room that sends people back in time but keeps them in the present.
    Omg I saw that! I thought it may be something to do with crossing into the alt world in the mind, as that's what I think Juliet did right before she died.

[mulley]Please leave spoilers in spoiler tags when quoting. ~ Mulley [/mulley]
    Last edited by Flying Mullet; 04-03-2010 at 02:27 AM.
    jkhkjg

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I will drive to the writer's homes and have my dogs all over their lawns if they don't give Sun/Jin a happy ending. My dogs are Korean, they will do it to avenge our people. And also cause they just like pooping on lawns in general.

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

thus the existence of reverse racism

Yeah I will be pretty annoyed if we don't get a happy ending to bawwww over.
    jkhkjg

I love that Desmond is "the package" I think that should be his new nick name *wink**wink*
    ...It is because there is a limit to time that we wish for nights that never dawn.
    Eternity is just an empty illusion and is why feelings of being able to believe in one another are born...
    Remember that well.

Desmond's package, you say?
    jkhkjg

Maybe his package is the key to stopping smokie...

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Hasn't washed in a while, maybe?

badumm, tshhh.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

I agree that the new 'flash-sideways' (or whatever) are annoying because I don't get how they are supposed to make sense either. All I can think of is that they're just a cheap way to get everyone their moment in the spotlight before the season is over. It's the one part that doesn't make sense at all to me. On the other hand, it meant I got to see Keamy and Mikael again, and I thought they were some of the best characters in the series, so that made me happy. Then I got to see them die (again), and that made me sad. Oh well. Such is life Lost!
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

The cameos are the only good part of the flash sideways. There's supposed to be some <i>unexpected</i> ones in tonight's Desmond episode. I'm guessing Walt!

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

On a sidenote (and don't spoil anything for me if you know anything about tonight's [America] episode or beyond!): If Jacob does find his replacement to protect the island, can anyone really see any of them that aren't Jack doing it? I can't for the life of me.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Yeah it's gotta be Jack, which sucks because it would be much cooler if they ended up killing him off in the finale.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Jack will become Jacob, Sawyer will be the new smokey.

Seriously I think it's 90% likely to be Jack. The other 10% I guess is Hurley. He's the only one of the other candidates who comes close.

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Necrotic View Post
    Jack will become Jacob, Sawyer will be the new smokey.
    I can't think of an appropriate joke analogy of where that leaves Kate.
    Figaro Castle