Thread: LOST - Season 6

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I only watch for Smokey. And Ben Linus. I hope those two finally get together this season.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Ok that was seriously an AWESOME episode.

It's nice when the bad guy seems to be winning but I bet by the end we'll see Jacob's true plan and it'll be epic.

Oh Ben's prolly gonna die next episode based on the retardedly spoilerery promo.

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin' View Post

It's nice when the bad guy seems to be winning but I bet by the end we'll see Jacob's true plan and it'll be epic.

Oh Ben's prolly gonna die next episode based on the retardedly spoilerery promo.
    The promo was so retardedly spoilerery that there's basically no way that Ben dies next week.

Thank goodness Dogen and Lennon died were killed. Totally rooting for smokey.

"It is a well-known fact that all heroes in all tales disliked vegetables as children.
    Their legend begins with their overcoming of this weakness, and then continues with a journey filled with hardships.
    That noble vegetable, the onion, lives on as a symbol of hardships overcome, and as the mark of a true hero.
    "

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by LowCaloriePie View Post
    Thank goodness Dogen and Lennon died were killed. Totally rooting for smokey.
    Hell yeah. Although they died in the pool, so it wouldn't surprise me if they come back from the dead.

"Hello Sayid."
    *stab*
    "...."

"Now why'd you go and do that?"

Is one of the best exchanges I have seen on television in a long time. The Army of Locke kicks ass. Don't let Kate join, Smokester, she'll only betray you for her precious Jack.

Oh, and Keamy and his eggs out of nowhere, and Sayid popping him when he's been on screen for less than five minutes. Brilliant.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Meh. Why are they making characters evil? Hopefully Ben episode will be better.

Articles

I fail to see why killing Keamy, Dogen and Ratface is evil.

Also...he could give Sayid Nadia? Is that where the alt universe comes into play? Hmm.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

No it's more like, 'you can go join Nadia now...' *shoots Sayid in the head*.

Articles

That's way too obvious for Lost.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Or it's so obvious that everyone suspects it, so that makes it the least obvious thing for them to do.

Or they don't know what they're doing and don't give a smurf anymore and this won't even be addressed at all.

ahhh frak another stupid decision made by Kate...i hope shes the next to go...just so we dont have to put up with her whinging and pointless travels and love triangles!!

Smokey FTW...it just makes people look badass...case in point Sayid and Claire! Insane.

I hope this all makes sense in the end lol...The complainers (with very good points btw) should reserve judgement on the season and series till the series finale...we all made it this far anyways!!

[Life is Eternity in a nutshell]

Quote Originally Posted by Kirobaito View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by McLovin' View Post

The promo was so retardedly spoilerery that there's basically no way that Ben dies next week.
    I don't know about this episode but he'll probably kick the curb soon...He's a good character to kill off to make an impact on the audience.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Poor Sayid getting manipulated once again.

I just want to know what the deal with Smokey v Jacob is already.

The Misanthropist charliepanayi's Avatar

Isn't it less a case of Sayid being manipulated and more that 'infection' taking hold. He and Claire are long gone in terms of sanity anyway.

Dogen probably should have thought of alternative methods of getting people on your side. Like not treating them like crap all the time and being absurdly cryptic. And Lennon should have learnt to not run up to the obviously crazy guy with the knife.
    "Excuse me Miss, do you like pineapple?"

I enjoyed Sayid fighting Dogen, that was kickass, I loved how he used a broom. He should have a series about using household objects as weapons, That dishwasher bit from s.5 is one of my favourite moments.
    ...It is because there is a limit to time that we wish for nights that never dawn.
    Eternity is just an empty illusion and is why feelings of being able to believe in one another are born...
    Remember that well.