Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Girls are weird

Blog Entries

there was a picture here

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Melissaur View Post
    You know I never got the double standard thing about sex either, but after reading that explanation it does make sense.
    There is no double standard. Guys are called "players" because they must compete with one another to get a female to pick them for sex. Women are called sluts, because they don't have to compete with anyone. Will they have to compete for the hottest/richest guy? Yes, but if the goal is just sex, they have zero trouble at all. It's the opposite for men. Women don't lower their standards for sex, men have to. Why do you think prostitution has such high monetary value for women? Because it's basic human biology, it doesn't swing that way for males. There is no way to make money as a male prostitute, unless you are outrageously attractive. So, you are called a slut because you are not "beating" out anyone else for sex, you simply are manipulating basic human biology for sexual gratification.

Completely different sex drives and motivated by different stimuli. Men are biology geared to constantly want to spread their seed, and they want as many partners as possible. More partners means greater chance their seed will be passed on. Women just want the best seed, so they are more selective of their mates. They don't want just anyone, but because men DO want anyone, women can exploit that biological difference. The reason this isn't a double standard is backed by simple biology.

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

So? That doesn't make it wrong.

Biology says that humans can't fly, yet we do. Biology says we shouldn't stand a chance against the biggest predators, yet we do. Biology says that women should bleed out of their vags twelve times a year, and yet many of them don't.

This is the 21st century. I know it's fun to harp on sluts and slatterns, but you're essentially saying that women can't seek sexual satisfaction because they are women. You're disgusting.

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

In all seriousness, the typical double-standard is completely bogus towards both men and women. What people choose to do with their own private lives is their business, and how many partners they have or haven't had should not in and of itself reflect on them, positively or negatively.

Actually, you miss the point entirely of the statement in two ways.

The first is that no matter how many times a man uses his special dangly bits, they are largely unaffected, yet a womens 'magical place' is (At least most view it as though it is, I honestly don't know if the whole 'it get's less tight' thing is true or not, but thats what is believed to be the case anyway.) giving it the feeling of being used, and used is always less appealing then not used. And the less used it is, the better.

The second thing you miss, is it's a god damned joke women.

Edit: I love you scrumps. ;P

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

Oh, I forgot to mention the genius of scrumpleberry's rant. I especially like the phrases "fail slutbag tainted 4eva" and "magic precious hidden flower of love."

One Hundred Chimneys Recognized Member Tavrobel's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I love playing hide-n-seek.

Blog Entries

Locks who are keys
    who like keys to be locks
    who do keys like they are locks
    who do locks like they are keys
    always should be someone you really love!

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rubah View Post
    Biology says that humans can't fly, yet we do. Biology says we shouldn't stand a chance against the biggest predators, yet we do.
    No it doesn't, that's what brains are for.

This is the 21st century. I know it's fun to harp on sluts and slatterns, but you're essentially saying that women can't seek sexual satisfaction because they are women.
    Not really, I couldn't actually care less what other people do. But there isn't a double standard.

You're disgusting.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by leader of mortals View Post
    Girls do all sorts of horrible things to themselves because they don't know that we love them because they lift our mood, not our dicks.
    this is the greatest thing i've ever read. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Rye View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by scrumpleberry View Post
    You guys think that we do this to look good for men ahahahaha that's adorable
    Word. More often I'm doing this to look good compared to other girls or overall just myself.

When I'm hanging out just with Huxley, I rarely even put make-up on, I just wear normal clothes, etc. When I'm alone or around girls, I dress up really nice. It's weird. Though I guess it's weird for guys to understand; the only time they get their mac on and dress really nice is for the ladies.

As for the ped-egg; GAHHHHHHHHHHHH I HATE HOW IT FEELS TO HAVE DESERT FEET. Oh my god, the worst sensation ever is for a calloused foot to touch a leg. The idea makes me literally as sick as the ped-egg made Huxley. That's why I do it.

I use eye-lash curlers because I have really thin short eyelashes and it's hard to see them even with mascara on. I don't use heated ones though. Not that they even get THAT hot anyway, silly boy!
    I think Rye has it down-pat.

P.S.
    the ped-egg doesn't hurt. at all. and it's actually good for you. what the ped-egg does, actually, is get the dry, dead skin off your foot. (calluses, too)
    Sometimes, I find myself stopping... I'm listening for your whistle.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

One thing on the whole key/lock/girl/boy/double standard thing - I don't know about you guys, but when Jude Law cheated, he was slated. When Tiger Woods cheated, he lost millions upon millions. When John Terry cheated, he lost the England captaincy.

I personally have no freaking clue where this whole "guys are applauded if they sleep with more than one girl" but it's not true from my experiences. Unless you mean outside of having relationships, in which case I view guys and girls just the same. If I was a gay, I wouldn't want to sleep with the guy who sleeps with just anyone. I don't want to sleep with the girl who sleeps around. If I were a girl, I wouldn't want to sleep with the guy/girl who sleeps around.

So maybe I'm an exception, but judging by the press and how everyone is reacting to Tiger Woods and so on, I don't think sleeping around is really considered such an amazing thing, even for guys. Unless you hang around with a bunch of jocks who think sleeping around is cool or something. But I imagine there are similar groups of girls out there, too.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

There is, BoB!

I don't think what Tiger Woods did was good, but he shouldn't have anyone to apologize to except for his family. What he does in his pants has nothing to do with his golf ability. :x

Blog Entries

*checks first page*
    Quote Originally Posted by I'm my own MILF View Post
    Reaction: AAAAAHHH! GAWDDAMMNIT!!! OOOUUUUCHH!!!!

*checks last page*

*reads intense debate about key/lock metaphor*

Reaction: ...wait, is this really the same thread? =O

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernChaosGod View Post
    Men are biology geared to constantly want to spread their seed, and they want as many partners as possible. More partners means greater chance their seed will be passed on. Women just want the best seed, so they are more selective of their mates. They don't want just anyone, but because men DO want anyone, women can exploit that biological difference. The reason this isn't a double standard is backed by simple biology.
    I suppose I could just respond to this with something you said yourself:
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthernChaosGod View Post
    No it doesn't, that's what brains are for.
    It's true that there's a biological instinct, trying to tell us what to do. But thanks to the very same brain that allows us to "fly" and "defeat strength-wise superior predators", we also have the ability/option to defy the biological logic when it comes to picking partners.

For a quick example, it has happened me twice that I've turned down a woman for the sole reason that I felt no "mental/emotional" attraction for her. That's a choice which I, according to your biological logic, shouldn't be allowed to make as a man since my sole goal should be "spreading the seed".

The biological instincs give us a certain direction, but we DO have enough brains to pick and walk another direction if we wish to do so. I'm a man, and I'm a very selective one at that. I don't consider "spreading the seed" my main objective.

...all this seriousness feels too serious, so here's some tentacles: :tpg:

Mmmm, tentacles.

All I can say is I've worn "guyliner" for myself 'cause sometimes I think it looks good. And I shave my face and armpits because they get itchy and break out otherwise. So its not just for looks. I shave my chest for looks :{ and I'm sure I'd notice wider eyes. But as Miriel said, I may not be able to pinpoint. And I know girls go through that trouble because its more of an adult extension of their childhood "dress-up"ness and they just like to look pretty sometimes, end of story. But I for one appreciate it. Even if it has nothing to do with me

And I approve of scrumples' rants. Girls should be able to do whatever so long as it doesn't negatively affect others

The "player" thing is more an issue in highschool and college though, I think. And maybe uptight adults don't like hanging around with "sluts", but who wants to hang around with tight asses anyway

I'm one of those people that consider both genders slutty when they act slutty. But again, to each their own. I only look down when I know they're not being careful. Having lots of sex is one thing. But possibly spreading disease or risking pregnancy when you're not ready is idiotic

And I think I'm one of the people guilty of answering more seriously than the thread intended xD

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Ultima Shadow View Post
    *checks first page*
    Quote Originally Posted by I'm my own MILF View Post
    Reaction: AAAAAHHH! GAWDDAMMNIT!!! OOOUUUUCHH!!!!

*checks last page*

*reads intense debate about key/lock metaphor*

Reaction: ...wait, is this really the same thread? =O
    srsly

You know what else she does that is weird btw? She hugs the air. She'll spritz a little perfume in front of her and then she will hug it. I don't know why she doesn't just spray it on her armpits like a normal person