So I was looking at the picture thread and everyone seems to be posting photos of their siblings, I don't really have any decent photos of mine and I don't know if I'd want to put pictures of them on here anyway. So I decided to make a thread where we can talk about our brother/sisters (or lack of).

I have four brothers and one sister:
• Matthew (Age 22) - He's super over-protective of me, we argue quite a bit but generally get on well.
• Oliver (Age 20, almost 21) - I don't really see a lot of him, his life is pretty complicated at the moment, but we have a laugh. Also, he has a 9 month old daughter who I adore.
• Thomas (Age 10) - He's pretty well behaved, but can be annoying. Also, his birthday is on Christmas day. :}
• Daniel (Age 8) - This one is a little devil, but absolutely hilarious. The things he comes out with have me cracking up all the time.
• Emma (Age 5) - She's a right little copy cat, seriously, she like copies everything I do. She also likes to go through my stuff, mainly my make up.
Here's a fun fact, all of our middle names begin with a J, because both of my parent's do so they thought they would carry on with the trend.

So, tell us about yours.