Page 1 of 13 123456711 ... LastLast

Thread: Girls are weird

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default Girls are weird

Jess mutilates herself. She uses so-called 'eyelash curlers'. Now to me that looks like she's attempting to remove her eyelids, or is at least at risk of it. Oh, and these things come in heating versions. Like ear toasters hair curlers. Yes, something that heats up to around 100 degrees c, that close to your eye.

Also she uses a ped egg. Now I used to think a ped egg was just a rough stone for rubbing off callouses. But it isn't. It's a smurfing cheese grater. I actually felt physically sick when she used it.

Why do women inflict serious torture on themselves? I mean I thought high heels were bad enough, but amputating their eyelids, searing their eyes, grating their skin off!

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Eyelash curlers look like medieval torture devices

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Ask her to quit doing that stuff for a month and then see how she looks. Could you handle desert-feet?

I don't get eyelash curlers. If I'm looking into a girls eyes I'm not looking at her eyes' hairdo.

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

Hahahah important thread is important *stickies*

Edit: Also yes that ped egg thing made me almost not want my breakfast anymore and I didn't even see it in use!

Blog Entries

Girls do all sorts of horrible things to themselves because they don't know that we love them because they lift our mood, not our dicks.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

The best thing is to just sit back and pretend it's not happening and just appreciate the view once they've stopped trying to mutilate themselves

Dinner is served. Unbreakable Will's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Guardian XIII View Post
    Ask her to quit doing that stuff for a month and then see how she looks. Could you handle desert-feet?

I don't get eyelash curlers. If I'm looking into a girls eyes I'm not looking at her eyes' hairdo.
    Im with him.

But seriously, that 'Ped-Egg' looks torturous. I can't stand those Nail Filers that Nikki uses either, the sound they make is smurfing horrible.

Because I'm one hell of a butler.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

I like how they use the Ped-Egg on a balloon in the TV ads. Well, okay, thanks for that, your company will definitely be my #1 choice if I ever have a balloon which has a callous.

And seriously, eyelash curlers have always weirded me out. When I first saw a girlfriend using them, my immediate reaction was just "whoa what the living smurf is she doing? Has she lost it?"

Yeah, we do some terrible things to ourselves, hey?

Like wearing 5-inch heels that're impossible to stand in, let alone walk; the afore-mentioned eyelash curlers and Ped-Eggs; waxing of the underarms and bikini line; bleaching of the hair with all sorts of chemicals; dragging said hair through rubber caps with a crocheting needle (aka. getting streaks); plucking of the eyebrows; filing of the nails; Botoxing of the skin; etc. etc.

But honestly, if you don't like it, don't watch.

Liken it to a Sunday roast. You enjoy it more if you don't cook it and go through all the preparatory stages
    if finding love is just a dance, proximity and chance, you will excuse me if i skip the masquerade

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

I have never in my life looked at a girl and thought "She's hot, yeah, but... I just don't think her eyelashes are curly enough."
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Dinner is served. Unbreakable Will's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB View Post
    I have never in my life looked at a girl and thought "She's hot, yeah, but... I just don't think her eyelashes are curly enough."
    This and nails, what man really gives a smurf? I mean honestly what man thinks "Damn she's fine, but I can't get over the color clash of her fingernails and toenails."

Because I'm one hell of a butler.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

To be fair, I don't personally like coloured nails, so I find it silly that girls colour their nails to look good when it does, in my opinion, quite the opposite.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

I junctioned your GF ;) BardTard's Avatar

Beauty = Pain.

Guys and girls are both weird, just... on total complete opposite ends of the spectrum.

VICIOUS GEEK SOOT~ヽ(`Д´)ノ scrumpleberry's Avatar

You guys think that we do this to look good for men ahahahaha that's adorable

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by scrumpleberry View Post
    You guys think that we do this to look good for men ahahahaha that's adorable
    Word. More often I'm doing this to look good compared to other girls or overall just myself.

When I'm hanging out just with Huxley, I rarely even put make-up on, I just wear normal clothes, etc. When I'm alone or around girls, I dress up really nice. It's weird. Though I guess it's weird for guys to understand; the only time they get their mac on and dress really nice is for the ladies.

As for the ped-egg; GAHHHHHHHHHHHH I HATE HOW IT FEELS TO HAVE DESERT FEET. Oh my god, the worst sensation ever is for a calloused foot to touch a leg. The idea makes me literally as sick as the ped-egg made Huxley. That's why I do it.

I use eye-lash curlers because I have really thin short eyelashes and it's hard to see them even with mascara on. I don't use heated ones though. Not that they even get THAT hot anyway, silly boy!