Page 101 of 115 FirstFirst ... 5181919596979899100101102103104105106107111 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 1711

Thread: Mafia XIV Game Thread - GAME OVER - Cult Win! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

Carbuncle, what do you think of my theory?

Well it could be 5 to 5 too?

It has to be 5 -5 if we're in endgame.

My sentiments equate to one expression.

What?

it could be 6-4. With a town death and a successful cult recruit they would win. If it is 5-5 then Siren is cult. I know you guys think I'm fishy but which one of the vanilla townies do you trust most? That's what it comes down to in that case.

I think there are four cult, however.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ramuh View Post
    but which one of the vanilla townies do you trust most? That's what it comes down to in that case.
    Like I would tell you. They'd be picked out for recruitment. It's better to focus on who we meaning confirmed town, me, Ifrit Shiva, don't trust.

As a stupid person, I'm not familiar what happens when it's 5-5. I guess? It'd mean we're even more screwed and that the Princess and Hag don't exist if 4 people have been proven recruitable.

If we lynch town today we will lose. That's what 5-5 means.

Me and Siren have been given sane readings, the cult will not have a huge amount of deliberation to do. If this day is exclusively down to you three then fine, I'll save you my posts which have actually proven to be useful. It's a terrible attitude.

How do I know you didn't you recruit Titan and then purposely had him do a reading on you to make yourself look good and could I possibly be lying about who I roleblocked tonight to catch someone in a lie. You never know.

If Titan can be recruited then so can you. By that logic you shouldn't have a say in the day's proceedings.

Getting worried Ramuh?

No. I have no votes. Have you run out of arguments and decided to turn it back on me?

Why so defensive? Anyway if it is true Titan reads sane for goodies and insane for baddies, then by this logic Valefor would be the baddy and Siren is a goodie. I have doubts about this though since Doomtrain came up as a Dud.

By that logic both of us are goodies, with a small chance that Siren has been converted. It is not possible for me to be cult because I was investigated sane last night.