Page 102 of 115 FirstFirst ... 252829296979899100101102103104105106107108112 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 1711

Thread: Mafia XIV Game Thread - GAME OVER - Cult Win! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

Interesting.

Leviathan and Phoenix are very very quiet.

I hate you if that was sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ramuh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Leviathan View Post
    ##Unvote

##Vote: Bahamut
    At this point Leviathan stopped a Valefor lynch to lynch bahamut, constant target of Valefor. This vote saved Valefor.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Leviathan View Post
    ##Vote: Siren

You haven't been helpful to the town at all. Perfect candidate for cult leader, if you ask me.
    And again, Interestingly, Leviathan ignores Diablos and (to some extent) phoenix to go for the character who happened to get a sane reading. Siren has been more useful than them.

I am certain that these four are the cult.

Valefor
    Phoenix
    Diablos
    Leviathan

I think there must be four members because we are at endgame. The behaviour of these members would indicate that Siren is not a member, and I know that I am not. Neither me or Siren have any connection with these four members. The rest of you are almost confirmed pro-town.

I want you guys to tell me if you believe me or not. I'm not basing my evidence exclusively off of the votes (although when analyzed it's a big clue) but I also stated at day 3 that I thought Leviathan and Phoenix had a pact together. Valefor was anti-inactive, but I have not seen instances where he has called Diablos or Phoenix out.

Feedback please. I have a very strong feeling I'm right on this one.
    I get the feeling people just miss my posts.

I talked about inactivity already ... above.

Time for another investigation.

I don't know how we can win if the innocent disagree with each other, since the Cult can bandwagon a vote and if we can't match them for a Sudden Death, we'd be done for. So I ask that we all commit to a player once crunch time comes around.

I'm pretty set on my prize four. I think Valefor is the most obvious though, especially after the bandwagon vote on Odin to take the heat off of him quickly.

[QUOTE='[M] Ramuh;2787219'][I am certain that these four are the cult.

Valefor
    Phoenix
    Diablos
    Leviathan.[/QUOTE]I think what my bearded boyfriend Ramuh has here is a very, very good possibility for the cult. Now, who could be the leader? I think, if any of them, it could well be Phoenix because of the low profile he has been keeping. Letting his minions do all the talking and cop the heat while he hangs low and un-noticed.

If Valefor's who we want to get today, and he turns up cult and we do not lose, our powers should be co-ordinated to maximise their effectiveness. I suggest an investigation on Phoenix from Titan. If Carbuncle is willing, I hope that he will block Diablos and if I get vig or roleblock powers, I will go for Leviathan. (or whoever, tell me if you want to swap for whatever reason)

Those were my thoughts, however, Carbuncle has this to say:
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Carbuncle View Post
    I was hoping you didn't roleblock the same person as me. What a waste of my night.
    This means we both went for Siren? If the scores are 5-5 (and this would explain the 5 needed for majority lynch) then the leader had to have been blocked last night and we both went for Siren. That would've been the only thing stopping their victory.

Siren could well be the leader, meaning an alternate cult to the one Ramuh proposed would be

Siren
    Ramuh
    Titan
    Leviathan/ Phoenix

Titan would have to have been compromised to tell us Siren was innocent, and because of the links I saw to Ramuh (and because of Titan saying Ramuh was sane) he would have to be in on it too. I am not sure who the fourth member would be and should Siren be the person who we agree on, I would like to discuss it further at some point. Neither Leviathan or Phoenix have voted for Siren, though, and Valefor and Diablos have so I am guessing it would be one of these two.

I don't know if Cult 1 or Cult 2 is more likely. If I decide it's Cult 1, I will vote Valefor to go along with the rest of you - as Shiva says, we need unity - but I think Phoenix would be a better bet.

For Cult 2, it's almost certainly Siren.

My quote

Well, you get what I was trying to quote, don't you ya big slabs of pumpin' sexiness?

It's also possible that the cult tried to recruit Siren and failed. It would be very beneficial to recruit someone who has been confirmed sane

Oh, can Carbuncle block recruitment? I saw some speculation about that awhile ago but I ignored it because I figured he was just a regular Jailkeeper (with Doctor and Roleblocking functions). If he can block recruitment as well then that is one hell of a powerful role.

PS: let me play with your big staff, Ramuh.

He roleblocks and protects them. I might be wrong, but doesn't protection stop recruitment?

PS: sure thing bbz.

I thought it just blocked kills you handsome man. Having something that stops the Serial Killer and The Cult is a bit OTT. But Carbuncle can probably tell us himself better.

If that is the case and Siren is the cult leader then I'm at a loss because my own logic turns back on me. All I can give you is my word.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ifrit View Post
    This means we both went for Siren? If the scores are 5-5 (and this would explain the 5 needed for majority lynch) then the leader had to have been blocked last night and we both went for Siren. That would've been the only thing stopping their victory.
    If it's down to five cult and five town, the leader could be anyone Carbuncle blocked.