Page 104 of 115 FirstFirst ... 45484949899100101102103104105106107108109110114 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 1711

Thread: Mafia XIV Game Thread - GAME OVER - Cult Win! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

QUACK QUACK QUACKITY QUAAAAACKITY QUACK QUACK QUAAAAAAACKKKKKKKK

##Vote: Valefor

hahahahah what the smurf

##unvote: leviathan
    ##vote: Phoenix

Maybe not cult leader.

And if it is the four I suggested last page I'm totally getting some hot summoner tonight. /smug

Hey Rydia, you filthy woman who is of no interest to me, how come I never got to be a duck?

Either way, Leviathan is obviously cult. I think I will just ignore him, it's just mind games.

maybe he's acting crazy so we think he isn't cult leader, but he actually is. 0_o

I have been suspicious of Leviathan for for a while now, but I wanted to keep him around for my own amusement.

Jesus christ you could be right. Oh god damnit cult (whose male members can recruit me up the backside any day they like ) you tricky bastards.

Let's just stick to ignoring Leviathan. They're obviously trying to confuse us and make us think these things. We'll go by whatever actions Leviathan has made before today to judge his cult leader status, not this quacking.

Don't forget to look at his buddy Phoenix.

I hope I don't get turned tonight. ;_;

Although tbh I am still willing to go with that chunk of prime beef, Carbuncle and his roleblocks (and mine last night) to determine the leader, which means it is Siren or Valefor imho.

1 little two little three little cult members. Three little four little five little cult members.

Not necessarily dear Ifrit. They may have tried to recruit a person I protected and were unable to hence why we were spared most likely spared a day. Or they maybe have tried to recruit Shiva and she bounced back like a basketball.

I'm bursting because if there are five cult then I know we have them all, but there is no way I can convince you I'm not cult.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Carbuncle View Post
    Not necessarily dear Ifrit. They may have tried to recruit a person I protected and were unable to hence why we were spared most likely spared a day. Or they maybe have tried to recruit Shiva and she bounced back like a basketball.
    I would've thought that if they went for Shiva then they would've just got somebody else at random, you sweet pumpkin pie.

However, yeah, you could be right on that. But I dunno, Valefor and Siren have both been the most Cult-like bastards in this game. Well, besides Leviathan. I don't know why they would want to recruit two people who have come under a lot of suspicion. You'd go for the safe bets rather than the ones who are likely to be lynched. I just. ugggh. I'm going around in circles here.

I think we need some fresh perspectives on all of this. Damnit, Phoenix, if you are town - and I have strong doubts about that - get your butt out here now.