Page 10 of 115 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516203060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XIV Game Thread - GAME OVER - Cult Win! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

I understand that it's against the rules. I was confused because Carbuncle put me under the impression that it was impossible to tell whether or not someone could edit their posts.

Sorry about that.

I would've thought it easy-peasy for an admin to set the permissions so no one marked [M] could edit posts at all, but what do I know?

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Posting from my phone (this means I didn't read a bunch of the previous posts) so I'll keep this short. I was gonna save this for a better situation, but I think I'll just come out with it. Also forgive me for not using paragraphs, the enter button on my phone submits the post. Anyway. My role is Cheater. Before the game starts I choose one player and I am told ("peek at") their role. Because I "cheated" I come up guilty when investigated. I am town aligned. I will not reveal who I chose, but I will tell you that I was told he was a Psychologist. So I guess we have cult or something. I'll answer any questions when I return to my dorm.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rydia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Carbuncle View Post
    Rydia, I don't like that we can't see who edited their posts. Fix it or die.

##Vote: Rydia

And since when does Valefor live in Colorado.
    You can't see who is editing their posts because no one is editing their posts. Also everyone knows Valefor's summer home is in Colorado. Duh.
    I know that's a lie because you edited your post Rydia. Rydia is trying to sabotage everyone. You originally had the "please vote once" thing in another post and then changed it and put it in a later post.

The fact that Cactuar claims that he would flip scum has brought something unorthodox to light. I'm gonna stick with my vote, but if Ifrit is lynched and flips scum, I'll have something more to say, not an accusation about anyone specific or involving any suspicion in any one person, but about the roles of the game itself. This still stands if Ifrit is not lynched, someone else is, and they also flip scum. I have a feeling that it's just a ridiculous hunch, but I'd like to investigate it further if our first lynch flips scum, regardless of who it is.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Bahamut View Post
    If he flips Mafia, then I'm off the hook.
    Would you be?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Cactuar View Post
    Posting from my phone (this means I didn't read a bunch of the previous posts) so I'll keep this short. I was gonna save this for a better situation, but I think I'll just come out with it. Also forgive me for not using paragraphs, the enter button on my phone submits the post. Anyway. My role is Cheater. Before the game starts I choose one player and I am told ("peek at") their role. Because I "cheated" I come up guilty when investigated. I am town aligned. I will not reveal who I chose, but I will tell you that I was told he was a Psychologist. So I guess we have cult or something. I'll answer any questions when I return to my dorm.
    I can't believe you did that, you Cheater! *lifts a piece of earth and tosses it away rather angrily*

I think I will keep my vote for Alexander. I'd rather vote for someone who may or may not be town who doesn't contribute to the game at all than someone who may or may not be town, yet contributes to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Siren View Post
    Would you be?
    Why would I so greatly attack a Mafia buddy on the first day with no prior suspicions given by anyone? I'd say yes, but that'd be inconsistent of me. I guess going by the logic that I've been employing thus far, I would not be off the hook.

Same goes for Odin, but I can only choose one.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rydia View Post
    Rydia, I don't like that we can't see who edited their posts. Fix it or die.

##Vote: Rydia

And since when does Valefor live in Colorado.
    You can't see who is editing their posts because no one is editing their posts. Also everyone knows Valefor's summer home is in Colorado. Duh.
    I know that's a lie because you edited your post Rydia. Rydia is trying to sabotage everyone. You originally had the "please vote once" thing in another post and then changed it and put it in a later post.
    She's allowed to, but players of the game, if caught, could be modkilled for it, maybe with a warning first.

Rydia being able to do that makes me believe that anyone with an M account can. It would be helpful if we could see who does that because it might be mafia trying to cover themselves or getting worried about what they say.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

If a player modifies a post after a certain amount of time it will say they changed it you're given probably around a minute or two for spelling or whatever. If I see an "Edited at" the offender will get a verbal warning from me. Break the rules too many times and you are out. Don't worry about it Carbuncle.

The difference between Rydia and us is that she's a Summoner (host) and we're not. Even I know that and I'm supposedly not the brightest of the Summons!

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Siren View Post
    Would you be?
    Why would I so greatly attack a Mafia buddy on the first day with no prior suspicions given by anyone? I'd say yes, but that'd be inconsistent of me. I guess going by the logic that I've been employing thus far, I would not be off the hook.
    I wasn't just talking about you being potentially mafia buddies.