Page 12 of 115 FirstFirst ... 26789101112131415161718223262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XIV Game Thread - GAME OVER - Cult Win! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

It's all good. It was a quick post that came out of nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Cactuar View Post
    Posting from my phone (this means I didn't read a bunch of the previous posts) so I'll keep this short. I was gonna save this for a better situation, but I think I'll just come out with it. Also forgive me for not using paragraphs, the enter button on my phone submits the post. Anyway. My role is Cheater. Before the game starts I choose one player and I am told ("peek at") their role. Because I "cheated" I come up guilty when investigated. I am town aligned. I will not reveal who I chose, but I will tell you that I was told he was a Psychologist. So I guess we have cult or something. I'll answer any questions when I return to my dorm.
    That doesn't explain why you voted for the people you did.

I think what he was getting at was that, if the roleclaim is true, then there may be a Cult included. The day ends soon, so it's possible that he thought that he wouldn't make it back online before the end of the day.

But it's also possible that he's just guarding himself and giving a reason as to why he would flip scum if lynched, since, like noted, he might believe that he won't be back before the end of the day.

He said that he would be guilty upon investigation, not on death. I don't fully believe this roleclaim, because he has been acting odd(attacking Ifrit, probably the easiest target at that time), and the roleclaim would be quite easy to use. It sounds believable enough, says that he will be guilty upon investigation, to protect himself from cops, and says he is on his phone and can't look at many posts, so he can take no opinion on others thoughts and get away with it. It all fits, and I may leave my vote on him tonight.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

20 minutes remain until dusk.

Yeah, I was explaining what I thought the motive of the post was, agreeing that it wasn't an explanation of his votes. I see what you're saying, Chocobo. I read through that too fast and had assumed that it was guilty after death and investigation, which isn't the case. I mean, it says it right there.

I think I need sleep. Sorry about that >.<

Also, Leviathan, I think your vote was crummy. You obviously didn't read past that post, and I could've been unjustly lynched because of it. I'm not saying that you're suspicious. I'm just saying that you need to make sure that you read everything before forming conclusions x.o

So excited A lot of banking today on nothing, but it's a start and getting off on the right foot would be great, good luck folks.

Bahamut, that still doesn't explain Cactaur's votes. Cactaur could be trying to protect themselves as you said, or could be telling the truth, but either way just voting for three people off the handle is very suspicious. They did not give sound reasoning to any person they voted for or any reason at all actually. I caught that earlier, but then the roleclaim set it off for me. They came in here and roleclaimed real quick then conveniently disappeared. If they were town wouldn't they know better to keep a role like that secret atleast for the first few days. I'm not buying it. They pop a vote off for Ifrit seeing that they were started to take the heat.

I wasn't trying to explain why he voted. I just said that.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Bahamut View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Siren View Post
    I wasn't just talking about you being potentially mafia buddies.
    I know that. I was justifying why I would be off the hook if Ifrit flipped town.
    What I meant is you might not be mafia or town.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Hi, I'm back. Hopefully I can get everything I have to say in before the day ends. Post coming. I hope.

I wasn't trying to explain why he voted. I just said that.
    Yeah, I was typing that before you posted the explanation for that.

I wasn't just talking about you being potentially mafia buddies.
    I know that. I was justifying why I would be off the hook if Ifrit flipped town.
    What I meant is you might not be mafia or town.
    Ah, okay, I understand now. XD

Thanks for pointing that out; I haven't been taking third-parties into account x.x

Well you better hurry, you've got some explaining to do!