Page 14 of 115 FirstFirst ... 4891011121314151617181920243464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XIV Game Thread - GAME OVER - Cult Win! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

It's a simple question, really. Unless you never had a reason for making the votes to begin with.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Oh, Hi Carbuncle. I would have added the votes into my previous post if you'd all EAT A CAN OF SHUT THE smurf UP AND LET ME TYPE OUT MY GODDAMN POSTS .

Maybe now I can get to talking about my goddman roleclaim. Can I type now? Are you done rushing me?

Anyway. Yeah. The roleclaim. If you think it's fishy, then whatever. It is what it is. The Psychologist can reveal himself if he so chooses, but I'd rather not point a neon sign at him for the mafia. I guess I didn't actually have anything to say about that.

As for my previous post about Chocobo, he's smurfing scum. Kill him good. I don't like how he's attacking me for something I never did. I don't like how I'm being rushed (you too Carbuncle >:I) I don't think you want me to think rationally, I don't think you want me to make a quality post that takes time. I think you're mafia.

There I said it.

You take too long to explain stuff you could have done upon voting.

I'm sure there are a lot of other good reasons to think so, but I am blind with internet rage right now. I'm done with my rant. Any questions ._.

If I didn't want you to make a quality post, I would have unvoted and voted for you by now. Think before you speak.

Hahaha yeah. If you're mafia the smart thing to do would be to deliver the lynching vote to a townie. HAHAHA

[M] Bahamut, I didn't expect this much time to formulate a reply so never bothered, but I'll get to it tomorrow.

Hey Rydia, hypothetically speaking, if there were cult in this game, would there only be a leader at first?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Cactuar View Post
    What the hell. I never attacked him. I was never against him. What I meant is that you can't just assume he isn't town. He wasn't suspicious to me, but that doesn't mean he's beaming townie vibes out of his ass.
    You say you were never against Ifrit and yet, you voted to lynch him. It did seem like an easy target for you because alot of people were ganging up on him at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Cactuar View Post
    Anyway. Yeah. The roleclaim. If you think it's fishy, then whatever. It is what it is. The Psychologist can reveal himself if he so chooses, but I'd rather not point a neon sign at him for the mafia. I guess I didn't actually have anything to say about that.

As for my previous post about Chocobo, he's smurfing scum. Kill him good. I don't like how he's attacking me for something I never did. I don't like how I'm being rushed (you too Carbuncle >:I) I don't think you want me to think rationally, I don't think you want me to make a quality post that takes time. I think you're mafia.

There I said it.
    No, I'm telling you to hurry up because you aren't making sense. Why are you so annoyed that people aren't giving you time if you are wasting it by flaming us?

I smurfing explained that read my goddamn posts. There was ONE OTHER VOTE OTHER THAN MY PREVIOUS VOTE AT THE TIME. It was IFRIT. To do what I had intended to do, which YES WAS TO PURPOSELY STACK MORE THAN ONE VOTE, I had to vote for IFRIT.

Oh for Crystals' sakes If no one else is switching votes or an inactive's not saving the day in the next five posts, I'm going to lynch someone.

I'm wasting it by flaming you because as I hit "preview" as I type, I see posts by annoying little smurfers telling me to hurry up or they'll lynch me and I had stuff I smurfing wanted to say.