Page 17 of 115 FirstFirst ... 711121314151617181920212223273767 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XIV Game Thread - GAME OVER - Cult Win! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

Son, I am so disappoint on how things turned out. I was waiting to hear out [M] Cactaur more and then she just got lynched before we even got to the bottom of the Bahamut vs. Ifrit ordeal. I don't accept Irfit is scum because they're weird and annoying to some. These are not good enough reasons. There has to be some more conclusive evidence and a strange thing Ifrit said may point to it. Hello, Mafia I see you are trying to frame me by getting rid of my vote for Day 1. Quote coming up.

A Psycholigist can find cult members, much like a Cop finds mafia. At least that's my impression of it. Having a Psych would presume we have a cult...

I'm still in favor of lynching [M] Bahamut and then [M] Ifrit should the previous flip, but if anyone's going to offer more substantial options, I'm game. Also awesome TV show coming up and I can't miss this.

Thanks, [M] Valefor, I guess it was mentioned earlier, but I couldn't find a link in the mafia flash explaining the role, but that's what I'm going with then. Can Psychologists be turned cult, if [M] Titan wasn't killed, he could have been recruited?

No idea, I think we've only had a cult once, but I don't think we can rule that out.

Right now my vote is going to Leviathan.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Leviathan View Post
    1. I can't believe we've already had a roleclaim.

2. Wow, that was a rather sudden explosion of activity!

I shall come back with something tangible in a few minutes.
    a few minutes later...
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Bahamut View Post

I know that. I was justifying why I would be off the hook if Ifrit flipped town.
    in all honesty, so far, this is really all I have. I think it's enough for now.

##Vote: Bahamut
    That was something tangible? That's a really weak reason to vote for someone, especially late in the day. You seem to be floating around (pun intended) without really contributing.

Carbuncle, you're doing that as well. Stop fake voting Rydia and get down to business. But for now,

##Vote: Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ifrit View Post
    I think you compensatin' for your small ding-a-ling

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ifrit View Post
    You're just dead set against me, not open to reason
    I hope if I die, it's dragon hunting season.
    There's something about this that's not quite right
    You'll be my #1 suspect if I survive tonight.
    I was going to say that I found the quote fishy because I thought it said "you'll be my #1 target if I survive tonight." Nevermind. Doomtrain, what do you think about all this? You haven't spoken in awhile. Odin, what are your opinions?

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Valefor View Post

I know that. I was justifying why I would be off the hook if Ifrit flipped town.

That was something tangible? That's a really weak reason to vote for someone, especially late in the day. You seem to be floating around (pun intended) without really contributing.
    Not to mention that Bahamut said in his next post he meant to say Mafia.

Yes, thank you. I meant to say that in my reply but I'm trying to keep many threads in my head at this point. I don't know what Bahamut is, but that was pretty clearly a gaff and not real evidence.

What do you mean by threads?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Carbuncle View Post
    Doomtrain, what do you think about all this? You haven't spoken in awhile. Odin, what are your opinions?
    Why stop with them? Here some other people who haven't posted in a while:

Diablos (1 total post)
    Anima (1 total post)
    Phoenix (7 total posts)

And who Carby mentioned:
    Odin (0 total posts)
    Doomtrain (4 total posts)

So why did Carbuncle pick them in particular?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Siren View Post
    What do you mean by threads?
    Sorry, I mean threads as in thoughts. Many thoughts going through my head and different scenarios. Not threads in the message board sense.

Thought that would be the case, but I just wanted to make sure.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Valefor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Carbuncle View Post
    Doomtrain, what do you think about all this? You haven't spoken in awhile. Odin, what are your opinions?
    Why stop with them? Here some other people who haven't posted in a while:

Diablos (1 total post)
    Anima (1 total post)
    Phoenix (7 total posts)

And who Carby mentioned:
    Odin (0 total posts)
    Doomtrain (4 total posts)

So why did Carbuncle pick them in particular?
    Because I didn't remember who else was inactive. Diablos Phoenix Anima what are your thoughts?

First order of business: I made a very lame post yesterday because I was on a serious time crunch. I'm sure this here post will make up for it.

Secondly...Two townies gone already?! Man..

Well, it's a new day. Let's get some scummies.

[M] Bahamut! I'm still lookin' at you, kid.

First of all, I'm still sticking with my post from yesterday, no matter how lame it was.

Yes, Bahamut, I see that you corrected yourself almost instantly, but that mistake shouldn't have happened. It looks a little fishy is all I'm saying.

I had chalked Ifrit's annoying behaviour up to first day ridiculousness, but I see what you're getting at, Chocobo. Regardless, I'm sticking with my vote, because, like I said, Ifrit annoys me, whether it's his role's fault or his.

As a note, if I had a role like that, I'd be screwed. If that is the case with Ifrit, I commend you.
    Voting for people solely because they annoy you is mean but besides that, it's a careless move and can't afford to be making careless moves. We have a mafia and possibly even a cult or some other such third party to get rid of.

The fact that Cactuar claims that he would flip scum has brought something unorthodox to light. I'm gonna stick with my vote, but if Ifrit is lynched and flips scum, I'll have something more to say, not an accusation about anyone specific or involving any suspicion in any one person, but about the roles of the game itself. This still stands if Ifrit is not lynched, someone else is, and they also flip scum. I have a feeling that it's just a ridiculous hunch, but I'd like to investigate it further if our first lynch flips scum, regardless of who it is.
    Also, I say we do it the other way around. Let's lynch Ifrit first, and if he flips town then I'll take the knot next, whether I like it or not. If he flips Mafia, then I'm off the hook. Whichever way you decide, him or me first, it'll work out the same way.
    You're essentially telling the town here that if Ifrit turns out to be mafia, then you're definitely town, and if Ifrit is lynched and turns out to be town, then you're definitely mafia. I see a potential problem here, does anyone else?