Page 24 of 115 FirstFirst ... 41418192021222324252627282930344474 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XIV Game Thread - GAME OVER - Cult Win! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

Then vote, Carbuncle. There's no point in not having a vote up at all times.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Chocobo View Post
    Hmm, I don't know. I still don't have a read on him. When I voted, as I just said above said, it was really just a place holder in case I couldn't think of another to vote. My vote was purely just looking at the list and picking a random name based on my super psychic abilities.
    okay thanks for that bro
    now I feel guilty 'cause ##vote: Chocobo

There's a point to all of this stupid rhyming
    You see, I get a reward for my expert timing
    Every damn day I get a random power
    And last night I got to be a cop for an hour

Guess who I investigated? That's right, Chocobo!
    And she came up Guilty yo yo yo.
    She seemed like she wanted to be the leader
    So I checked her out, 'fore we come to need her

I doubt I'm naive, paranoid or insane
    As I'm not a cop, and my powers just wane!
    Sorry again chocobo.
    but time for you to go.

On one hand, I dont' want to vote for Bahamut just yet because he's just been replaced and that'd be kind of cruel to get rid of the replacement just like that if we all voted for him. On the other hand, I stand by all of my evidence and I personally think it's enough for me to vote for him.

@Ifrit: Do you have a title for this role of yours?

Interesting, Ifrit. Chocobo, how do you plead?

Leviathan, if you want to vote for me, vote for me. Don't let outside influences... influence you. xD

Fine!

##vote: Doomtrain

This is sooo hard! I'm under so much pressure.

Melodramatic Townie(that's me!)

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Odin View Post
    For the most part I agree with you. Bahamut is not likely anti-town. However, 3 way tie between townies? Really? That is a very odd statement to make. I think it's fairly clear Bahamut wasn't mafia for not saving himself, but Ifirit's lack of posts means he may not have had a chance to otherwise. Yet you seem to state a rather certainty Ifirit isn't mafia, which is unsettling.

If he is Mafia that makes it look like a connection between you two. If not, how exactly were you so certain with basically no evidence to support you?

Also, you come out now saying Bahamut is town after all that time going after him? It's like you actively spread suspicion, and then cleared tried clearing yourself of being scum by dissolving it all with this post?

I'd say perhaps you just realized the thing about the votes, but that would be odd. Bahamut, whom you've constantly talked about, was one of the three in a tie, you would think the Votes would be a major factor, and you would have paid attention earlier? How could you have missed that one?

And just how sure you can be sure Ifrit is town is highly unsettling as well, regardless of his role.

##vote Valefor
    Thanks for agreeing with most of what I said and then voting for me you weirdo.

Some of your information is incorrect. I never 'went after' Bahamut, and most of the time I have stated that I do not think he is mafia (and I don't talk about him 'constantly'). You should go back and read stuff so you can be clear, or maybe you're just fishing for reasons to vote for me.

The only time I contemplated voting Bahamut was in the post I made after the day had ended (I was typing it up as people were posting so I didn't know day ended). I stated that I did not think any of the people up for it were mafia, with reasons, but I also thought that the most likely person to be mafia of the 3 was Bahamut. Of the 3. I'd rather take a chance and vote for someone based on my interpretations than wait for a mafia to come in and vote someone who they know is a town.

Everything was happening fast and it didn't occur to me that Bahamut would have saved himself right when sudden death occured, so take that for what you will when you read that post.

I never said I was sure Ifrit isn't mafia, but I don't think he is at this time, and I've stated my reasons. If you don't want to go back and read my posts (I don't think you have anyway so why would you now), the reason is simple:

Who ever draws the most attention to themselves on day one will get the votes on day 1. This happens every single time.

Ifrit started posting in rhyme so people voted him.

Bahamut made a bunch of posts going after Ifrit for posting in rhyme so people voted him.

Cactuar made a role claim out of no where so people voted her.

See the pattern? That's why I don't think they are mafia, because the mafia wouldn't be stupid enough to do those things. I'm not saying the other two aren't mafia, but if they are, we'd find out eventually. Do you really think a guy who posts in rhyme would be able to last until the end of the game? And hell, that fool is entertaining. Why not keep him around?

Those are meant to be on seperate lines, hosts!
    Please believe me, I won't edit my posts.

Wow. The thing about that fattie chocobo that was most incriminating was the fact that he defended Ifrit, but after this my mind is boggled. It could be a genius plot to clear Ifrit by outing his fellow mafia member ... possibly even a Mafia Usurper situation. I'm sticking with my vote on Doomtrain for a while to give Chocobo some time to respond.

Oh ho Ramuh, that's an interesting slip
    It seems you know how Chocobo's gonna flip

Ifrit's claim sounds plausible, and I have been suspicious of Chocobo when he went after me as an inactive and then told me to stop going after inactives.

Cactuar the confirmed town also suspected Chocobo.

##Unvote: Leviathan
    ##Vote: Chocobo

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ifrit View Post
    Oh ho Ramuh, that's an interesting slip
    It seems you know how Chocobo's gonna flip
    I agree. Also check out Anima quickly voting Doomtrain once you out Chocobo, completely ignoring the other stuff going on.

Yep, I don't get the Anima jumping to Doomtrain thing, either.

Who hasn't voted yet?

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Leviathan View Post
    @Siren: And I'm just saying you should probably be more open minded than that and be prepared for anything, because the mods set the rules, not us. You never really know mafia because the mods have the power to virtually do whatever they want.
    I'm not claiming I know. I do agree that Ifrit might be mafia. Besides, we don't even know for sure that his role does require rhyming.