Page 4 of 115 FirstFirst 12345678910142454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XIV Game Thread - GAME OVER - Cult Win! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

Also I hope the day is extended. :/

No irate townspeople yet? What the hell kind of Mafia game is this? We're past the third post, people! Let's get some blood boiling!

So, somebody roleclaim.

Also, I'm leaving my LET'S-GET-THIS-PARTY-STARTED vote because Ifrit is annoying. I must add that I like Ifrit's 'rhymes' better than Ramuh's though. Sorry, Ramuh.

##vote: Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Bahamut
    Also, I'm leaving my LET'S-GET-THIS-PARTY-STARTED vote because Ifrit is annoying.
    You just made a mistake there, dragon boy
    We're looking for killahz, not those that annoy
    What you got there is a real nice excuse
    To use tomorrow, should I get the noose.

So my vote stays too, dawg, you just tripped up
    And to our inactive players: hey, dudes, 'sup?
    Why aint none of y'all talkin'? We got a job to do
    Aint nevah gonna find scum without all tha crew.

I really don't understand anything that's going on right now.

Ifrit appears to have an odd role where he is forced to talk in rhymes. I doubt this would be a mafia role, so I say he is town, because I don't think he would try to do something like this so he can be cleared as a townie, there would be easier ways of doing that.

Ramuh seems odd, I don't know why he started rhyming with Ifrit, but maybe he is just having some fun?

Although I agree with Ifrit that we should be looking for mafia and not someone annoying, I think Bahamut is just looking for someone to kill, and getting rid of a distraction is better than a random person. I don't fully agree with this strategy, but I don't think it makes him scummy.

Leviathan and Phoenix are probably just having fun, and I won't hold it against them because nothing was going on yet.

Bahamut and Cactuar haven't done anything yet, so I'll leave them be.

I don't have anyone to vote for, so I will vote for a random inactive, because I think a random gut feeling is better than voting for someone I find to be innocent.

##Vote: Valefor

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ifrit View Post
    We're looking for killahz, not those that annoy
    I'd be pretty annoyed if I was killed.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

I think Ifrit just has an ego problem rather than a post restricting town role.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ramuh View Post
    I would also like to mention ahead of time that I am not derailing anything, because there was no discussion anyway. Before Leviathan and Phoenix came along, we were having a perfectly productive conversation about obtuse chocobos. It is through the medium of rapping I hope to instill confidence amongst our town ranks.

I have found the first major mistake of the game, and possibly the worst one in any Mafia yet. Anima said he was "pointing his fingers" but they are HANDCUFFED. Why would he need to lie? Because he is mafia. I have ousted all three mafia members already, what do I win?
    You win my vote for being too cocky.

##Vote: Ramuh

I had chalked Ifrit's annoying behaviour up to first day ridiculousness, but I see what you're getting at, Chocobo. Regardless, I'm sticking with my vote, because, like I said, Ifrit annoys me, whether it's his role's fault or his.

As a note, if I had a role like that, I'd be screwed. If that is the case with Ifrit, I commend you.

I'm not yet allowed to discuss my role.
    But all I will say is that I am no troll.

I don't think Ifrit is mafia, weird roles are rarely scum.

##Vote: [M] Doomtrain

It's nothing personal, just something to do before reading everything I've missed, and sorry for being late to the party.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Doomtrain View Post
    I don't think Ifrit is mafia, weird roles are rarely scum.
    I've already said this.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Wow so being mafia is as easy as pretending to have a post restricting role?

._.

##unvote: Valefor
    ##vote: Cactuar

You seem to be too against Ifrit