Page 51 of 115 FirstFirst ... 3141454647484950515253545556576171101 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XIV Game Thread - GAME OVER - Cult Win! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

And now for a break brought to you by Siren and Carbuncle.

Basically, I ave about 15 minutes left and I have to pin a vote down. I'm not convinced yet, but I'm going to revert back to my thoughts from the beginning of the day. Sorry.

##Unvote: Titan
    ##Vote: Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ramuh View Post
    Ifrit is almost confirmed town. I know these were the statements of the previous Bahamut player, but nonetheless he basically said "If Ifrit is town, lynch me."
    I agree with these sentiments yet and have been a big fan of lynching one of them and turning on the other should we have done the first one wrong. Feeling more uneasy as the game progresses though, since we're getting low on townies.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ramuh View Post
    Of course, it begs the question. Why did the previous Bahamut attack ifrit so much? Ifrit was not the most suspicious player one day one, yet Bahamut was dead set on lynching him. A Mafia would be scared of Ifrit because of his role being town-aligned. (most likely)

Also I doubt a doctor would protect a death miller when there are other more important roles in play. I believe the reason you didn't die Bahamut was not the doing of the doctor. This plus previous evidence leads me to the conclusion of:

##Vote: Bahamut
    What if one of them recruited the other? This is just one huge What If and I'd rather let it play out in our individual minds than talk about it, since it'd mean both of these suspects play a mean game of mafia and have planned far ahead of any of us. I want this little idea on the books so I can at least preen about it, if it turns out true.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Anima View Post
    I'm trying to be more active... I just super suck at this game while you all are super awesome at this... =/

And plus, sorry that I don't spend all day on the computer.. I do have a life, you know.
    I despise you and wish you'd talk more. A lot more.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Valefor View Post
    I question Shvia's actions at the end of the day when she wanted us to keep the SK around. That just doesn't make sense, though I don't know why a mafia would want to do that either. Could be a third party role with possible night kill immunity, which would explain why Chocobo couldn't kill her. She also hasn't really contributed much in terms of discussion, being very confusing at times.
    I'm again saying it could have turned out for the better and felt it a worthwhile risk. If you're town, try to look at it this way: the fatty was not privy to any special knowledge, he could've killed you, me, or a bad guy. If I'm mafia, I guess I'd like the extra gun to help even the odds against Cult, but I like the idea of knowing who I"m killing rather than letting chance do all the work (because who have I killed so far?). And if I'm thinking were I cult, I'd hate to have a loony with a gun on the loose, so I'd probably lynch him or hope we could convert him at night, but could he kill the leader and leave us without growth?

I know I've garnered unintelligible as my reputation, but I hope someone understands this.

We've only lost two townies, we're still going strong.

Real-time:

Roleclaim time! I am a Nexus. [M] Chocobo must have tried to kill me, killed [M] Alexander instead. I'm unaware of any further consequences of me being mostly awesome.

Please consider this.

I'd like to believe it, but anybody could have made that claim. Not buying it.

Not many other people have a [M] Chocobo's dying confession.

Y'arrrrr! It could all be comin' together for a mafia-less game, shipmates! Consider:

- Serial killer used fer night kills to be makin' us think the mafia are operatin'!
    - Death Miller ter be throwin' us off the scent and makin' us think there be mafia.

However, there still be the question of that scurvy roleblocker! They obviously be anti-town to be targettin' both me and Titan. I don't be thinkin' the Cult would be havin' a roleblocker if they be our enemy.

oh smurf it. This day has made my brain bleed and it's not suitable for a senior like me.

##Unvote: Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Shiva View Post
    Real-time:

Roleclaim time! I am a Nexus. [M] Chocobo must have tried to kill me, killed [M] Alexander instead. I'm unaware of any further consequences of me being mostly awesome.

Please consider this.
    Why did you say this
    I can't defend myself without someone roleclaiming and I'm not willing to go there yet.

D'arrrr! But what if that roleblocker be a jailkeeper tryin' to be keepin' us safe?

Ok, all caught up, but about to take a shower(I be stanky), and I have a quick question. Why aren't we believing Titan's claim and investigation if both him and Cactuar have confirmed it? If it is because of what the flash says, when I hosted a game I made up many roles, and what Titan is talking about has been in more than 1 game here, if I am right.

You know, we could always just check Titans claim tonight and lynch Doomtrain, and have him check out Shiva tonight. Kill two birds with one stone.

If Titan dies tonight however, regardless of his role, we get Shiva tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Odin View Post
    If Titan dies tonight however, regardless of his role, we get Shiva tomorrow.
    Avast there, Odin lad. What if Shiva be town? The murderin' scumbags will be readin' this and will surely be a-targettin' poor Titan.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Valefor View Post
    Ok, the only thing keeping me from voting Shiva right now is that she didn't die on night 1, indicating that she might be a doctor. Otherwise, I haven't seen anything in her posts that was very helpful. She didn't vote yesterdy, and spent a lot of time trying to convince us that keeping the SK around was a good idea. Like I said before, not sure why a mafia would want to do that but town most certainly wouldn't want to do that. Even while doing that she didn't give us a better option. Someone had to be lynched. If not Choc, who? Why did she focus so much on saving the SK instead of trying to find the other scumbags? As for the doc angle, there are so many other possibilities, many of which have been touched on. I just can't make that assumption and ignore the rest of her behavior.

##Vote: Shiva
    Have you never read any of my posts saying we should get rid of [M] Ifrit or [M] Bahamut? Starting with either of those two would have been alright by me and suggested as my alternative to lynching [M] Chocobo. And yeah, if I was magic, I could have gotten enough votes to at least endanger the dragon in a sudden death, if anyone liked my plan. And by now I've explained my Serial Killing logic, so not much more to say there.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Carbuncle View Post
    I would much rather the cop investigate [M] Ramuh 'cause he was, what, number four for [M] Chocobo before he outed himself, which really set the fatty up for Likeliest to be Lynched, and sure enough [M] Leviathan voted for chubster and our Serial Killer confessed. Maybe it's a lot to ask for, aiming a cop away from me, but odds say there's a mafia member in those first four votes for [M] Chocobo. Oh, and we totally gotta swing the fatty, right? I'll withhold my vote for now just so this ain't a railroading.
    First scum thing she said. "Oh please please don't investigate me copper! Please please go after someone else because I'd come up as guilty!"
    Has been previously stated that I don't care if I'm investigated.

I really do like the idea of being nice and safe by lynching you, but what benefits the town at this point also benefits the mafia. And we're down two townies already, and while we're busy stringing up [M] Chocobo, we're also removing a gun which might end up pointed at a mafia. He might kill a townie tonight if he lives, yeah, but he also might get a mafia. Earlier, he promised to kill himself rather than be used, but then later says he will kill again tonight if left alive. Sounds like a killer to me and that's useful (but risky).
    Second scum thing she said. "Oh please please don't lynch the serial killer! Please please keep him alive so you won't see that he's probably telling the truth about me and he can kill of some townies!"
    Uh?

, [M] Ifrit, [M] Carbuncle, [M] Valefor, and [M] Ramuh were the first four to vote for [M] Chocobo before [M] Leviathan crushed him and he 'fessed up. At least one of them is scum, I'm willing to commit to that. Specifically, I can't say. Those are my only worthwhile suspicions. The [M] Bahamut and [M] Ifrit confrontation would have been nice to solve, but theories surrounding it seem reasonable enough, especially with the Sudden Death match.
    Third scum thing she said. "And now I'm going to point out people who are pro-town so you can kill them instead of a serial killer!"
    Listed suspects and my reasoning as to why. Less taunting dismissal and more reasonable rejection please.

I can't defend myself without someone roleclaiming and I'm not willing to go there yet.
    What could she mean by this?
    I can defend myself by roleclaiming but would be willing to do so if I must. Have since done so.

Shiva, you have some explaining to do. And I just thought of something really amusing. Siren and Carbuncle. Geddit? Hehehe!
    Explained. And I don't get the [M] Siren and [M] Carbuncle joke.

I'd like to hear some retorts instead of outright dismissals please.