Page 53 of 115 FirstFirst ... 33343474849505152535455565758596373103 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XIV Game Thread - GAME OVER - Cult Win! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

Well, I agree that Odin and Shiva are suspicious, but I think for today I will be going with Doomtrain.

##Vote: Doomtrain

I don't really know what to say, does anyone have questions for me? (I don't know the capital of Malawi, nor Assyria, in case you arre wondering.)

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ifrit View Post
    D'arrrr! But what if that roleblocker be a jailkeeper tryin' to be keepin' us safe?
    Well, looks the the jig is up. I mind as well reveal myself now to clear some things up.

As Ifrit mentioned there is a jailkeeper type role that has the power of both a roleblocker and a doctor. But, that is not what I'm called. My actual role is called Companion and I'm town-aligned. You see, I told you the mods took an artistic license. As the companion I sleep with people at night. No really. I sleep next to the person I chose for that night and they are kept nice and safe in their comfy little beds, but they are also roleblocked.

Night 1 - I chose Titan because the Cheater outted him and I knew he'd probably be a likely target at night. I decided to protect him, but unfortunately also roleblocked him which is why he came up with the "no result" on this night.

Night 2 - I chose Ifrit because I was iffy about his role. I wanted to see what he'd say after he got roleblocked and protected and it confirmed for to me that Ifrit definitely had a killing ability at night. He says he went after Bahamut and Bahamut is still alive so we can presume this. Chocobo coming up as guilty for Ifrit and then it being revealed that Choboco is also a serial killer also tells me that Ifrit is most likely not lying.

And now for Shiva. Shiva didn't die when Chocobo tried to kill her. This was a red herring to me. I started to think well if there is a role like me for town there has to be a role similar to me for scum right? If this game were truly balanced then there is probably a Mafia Doctor or Mafia Roleblocker also known as Prostitute. I'm inclined to believe that it's Shiva because as someone mentioned earlier, doctors usually protect themselves the first night. Shiva's quote for not wanting a cop to investigate her is also obviously scummy. The Nexus roleclaim is convenient for her, but highly unlikely. Maybe Leviathon can shed some light on this?

I already said what I had to say on Odin, but just know that he should be someone to look out for as being anti-town as well.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Shiva View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Siren View Post
    Interesting theory Ramuh. So, you really think isn't any mafia?
    What else could this mean, [M] Siren? Maybe a reserved tone is all a cultist could muster? :\
    When you say reserved tone, are you talking about me or Ramuh.

You probably meant to say I can't defend myself, but would be willing to do so. Because what you said before doesn't make sense, Shiva. Then again, alot of what you say doesn't.

Well, if that's true Carbuncle, then I think it's still possible for a mafia group, because Titan was probably a major target Night 1, and Ifrit the same Night 2.

D'arrr, well, wi' Carbuncle being the final piece o' the puzzle, I am now convinced:

There be no mafia. The scum in this game be the serial killer and the cult.

Ifrit, if that is the case, then it's possible that Doomtrain is a cult member. We will soon find out once we all decide to lynch him.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Titan View Post
    Ifrit, if that is the case, then it's possible that Doomtrain is a cult member. We will soon find out once we all decide to lynch him.
    If he is a cult member then why did you say Mafia scum?

Well, because I wasn't originally convinced we have a Cult.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Carbuncle View Post
    Maybe Leviathon can shed some light on this?
    What exactly do you mean?

Right now me theory is just that, a theory, bein' based on the lack of knight kills, the serial killer and the potential death miller, y'arr.

Day 4 we will be knowin' for sure - the flip o' Doomtrain, assumin' o' course that Titan is genuine, which I think he be, and if there be any night kills.

If there be a cult, we can already assume they be havin' 3 members, and by tomorrow, that be 4.

You said you thought Shiva was suspicious earlier and that the reasons you thought so were obvious, but it's not. Especially now that you openly believe Shiva's Nexus claim.

Y'arrr! Or 3, o' course, if Doomtrain be one o' them! I forgot him.

Who tried to kill Alexander?

I mean killed Alexander. Keep getting those confused.