Page 54 of 115 FirstFirst ... 43444484950515253545556575859606474104 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XIV Game Thread - GAME OVER - Cult Win! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

Well, if Shiva is a Nexus as she claimed, and she was Chocobo's target, I think his kill has been retargeted to Alexander.

Chocobo say he be targetin' Shiva, and Shiva be sayin' she be a Nexus, and so that is what I think be happenin' to Alexander.

I honestly cannot think what kind of landlubber would want to be givin' Alexander a black spot. He posted 0 times, so I cannot be seein' the point o' that. There be much more use in takin' out someone more talkative! D'arr.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Titan View Post
    Well, if Shiva is a Nexus as she claimed, and she was Chocobo's target, I think his kill has been retargeted to Alexander.
    That's why I believe Shiva's claim.

I've just finished reading everything that happened since I left; that was a ton of roleclaiming. If everyone that's roleclaimed is telling the truth, then this should be a piece of cake. (But seriously, what are the chances?!)

I'll hold my vote on Siren for now to prevent a majority vote on Doomtrain but, given Titan's explanation and Cactuar's role revelation, I trust in the choice to get rid of him.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Titan View Post
    Ah that makes sense! One kill that day. No kills today. A Cult is now more likely to me.

Current votecount, too. Because I'm organized like that.

Carbuncle - 1
    Doomtrain - 4
    Odin - 1
    Shiva - 1
    Siren - 1

Crew members:
    [M] Bahamut - Death Miller
    [M] Carbuncle - Companion
    [M] Titan - Psychiatrist
    [M] Ifrit - Melodramatic Townie
    [M] Shiva - Nexus

Bilge rats:
    [M] Anima
    [M] Diablos
    [M] Doomtrain - Cultist?
    [M] Levaithan
    [M] Odin
    [M] Phoenix
    [M] Ramuh
    [M] Siren
    [M] Valefor

I think this be up to date. Me and me parrot apologize most heartily if we be makin' a mistake wi' this.

Let's get this train rolling? This is only funny in that I originally put my first placeholding vote on him.

##UNVOTE: [M] Carbuncle
    ##VOTE: [M] Doomtrain

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Doomtrain View Post
    Let's get this train rolling.

Also, if I have to be namin' another cultist besides Doomtrain, I would have to be lookin' at who has changed their ways recently - after bein' recruited, you have a new goal after all!

D'arrrr, and wi' that I look no further than Odin. Quiet for the first two days, and now suddenly he be throwin' accusations of mafia cop all over the deck!

We're looking for three so far?

Y'arrrr, supposin' both Odin and Doomtrain be cult, does this mean the Cult Leader be deliberately targettin' inactive players as recruits?

Anima, Doomtrain, Leviathan, Phoenix, Ramuh, and Siren have no vote currently on the table.

All of you, who's on your suspicion list? Out with it.

Doomtrain should walk the plank because as I've believed since the end of Day 1, Titan is probably the psychologist/psychiatrist.

I will believe your Nexus thing, Shiva, FOR NOW but you are still fishy. Especially when you said we should keep the serial killer here and not investigate you. Odin is still on my list of fishy people. Him going after me and Ifrit and then being lay low. Not good. Not good. Yet, I'd rather go after Doomtrain, someone who I also think is fishy and someone that Titan, who is someone I believe is innocent, says is insane and anti-town because I have more faith in that.

##Unvote: Odin
    ##Vote: Doomtrain

Also, we haven't been hearin' from Valefor in a while, when he was one o' the more active summons earlier. I wonder where that bird dragon serpent be a hidin' out! D'ARRRRR!